In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@Moonwalker: I gotta play HR.. I don't like the cover stuff but it seems like a cool game otherwise. (26 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: I think they can just announce it whenever they announce it. They're probably thinking that announcing their announcement is unnecessary. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: Yea free weekends are pretty awesome for people who have 2016 internet. (1 Hour ago)
@Ian_Nottingham: Yep, really enjoying the things happening in the story now. The other day I spoke to someone and he thought HR's story was bad... which is something I can never agree with. (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: They sure need to say something sooner or later. (3 Hours ago)
@amerakindesi: so you have to download an entire game to then delete it 2 days after?i'll pass, but thanks. (4 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: free only till end of weekend :) (5 Hours ago)