In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@droezelke: seems a tad short, but not much would be expected. If it supports powerbanks, then its on. (1 Hour ago)
First test done with the Switch using Zelda. They could play for 2h 28 minutes on full battery. (11 Hours ago)
constantly too. Man if only that pro controller had a 3.5mm output. Do they finally have that for Switch pro conrrller? (12 Hours ago)
It should be a nomal 3.5mm output on my TV yeah. But what b0vril says could be true, sound may not be as clean. So i'll probably go with the hassle. Will be needing to keep the gamepad in the charger (12 Hours ago)
I've been looking for a great movie that's engaging from start to finish.Don't know which one you folks listed to start with though. (12 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Isn't it just a regualr 3,5mm output? Those extension cables are very affordable. If you have usb or optical output then it's another matter. (12 Hours ago)
Just completed Gears 4 Feral horde mode this weekend 50 waves, earning myself a diamond achievement - It was such a blast! (12 Hours ago)