In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
RIP Nelson Mandela. One of the greatest men to have ever lived. (23 minutes ago)
Aye PS owners get the Beta first (50 minutes ago)
@Sath: that stuff about Japanese devs not caring about graphics is total BS. They just care about different aspects of graphics. How good a game looks != how clean, smooth and high-res it looks. (1 Hour ago)
Bungie too, I think. So don't worry about your Playstation not getting some good first person action :P (1 Hour ago)