In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@Melmoth: a cartridge manufacturer is involved apparently. so maybe (12 minutes ago)
maybe it's just a 3DS revision. (15 minutes ago)
Yeah, I suppose that's true, but typically with consoles we don't. Clearly they must have a working product if those projected figures and touted release date is to be believed. (40 minutes ago)
I want Nintendo to finally hybridize consoles and portables.. but I doubt it. (41 minutes ago)
And in today's consumer electronic market, you can totally announce a product months (even weeks) before launch. (43 minutes ago)
Nah they really haven't announced it. We know they're working on a console with a codename. That's not a product announcement. (44 minutes ago)
plus the fact they state they are reluctant to show it because they don't want their idea swiped. It's an odd one. They've done the whole motion control thing, so what can it be this time (44 minutes ago)