In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
wtf Maaaaaaan, what a trip, thats like, the 80s, (4 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: I played cross-play in 1989. Amiga + Atari ST with null modem cable in Populous and Stunt Car Racer. That's almost 30 years ago, and the industry's not moved much further since then. (4 Hours ago)
Mantis Burn Racing will be cross-play (Nintendo Switch/Xbox One and PC. Oh shi-- cross play. get off yo high arse s0ny. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Looks like the latest addition to the menu at McDonald's :D (5 Hours ago)