In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
at least 360 version doesn't seems to have fps problems this time. (2 Hours ago)
@digi_matrix: ok i'll make sure to have torches for most of the time lol - [url] (2 Hours ago)
60 hours on 360 till end, and 60 on PC and i still 2/3 from the end, tring to do all that i missed. (5 Hours ago)
PtD on PC was, yes, more barren, but it too had less but more expert players (less low level helpers) and i almost didn't encounter cheaters. 50/50 to undead/hollow playtrough to give a insight (5 Hours ago)
@digi_matrix: never had problems on 360 DS community, and it was fairly large and i encountered low invaders and great unknown sunbros. i played it ~6 months after release. (5 Hours ago)
@digi_matrix: it's From... they deliver bad performing game, from dark souls to Armored Core, but now they seem keen on keeping good framerate at great costs. (5 Hours ago)
Well, shit didn't realise Dark Souls 2 had a graphics downgrade. Or PC version was shown before. Or something. So confusing: [url] (10 Hours ago)