In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
Still.. at least everything in the game doesn't belong to your character ;) (23 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: Have to disagree.. it works fine in TES. The only thing off about it in Skyrim is that some items are "free" for some reason. (25 minutes ago)
"Peaky Blinders", "Penny Dreadful".... the names of these shows sound so stupid. (26 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: Peaky Blinders is really good. It gets better every episode. (2 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Sounds good. I'll have to start watching it then. Always looking for good new shows. I watched the first episode of Peaky Blinders too, not sure yet tho. (2 Hours ago)
Lockpicking and sneaking into these homes could have been added, but i think that would be too much of a hassle. This is ok. Certainly better than Elder Scrolls, where walls always seem to have eyes (2 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Haha yes it is absolutely hilarious. Geralt walks in, they are ok with this, and then he loots all their stuff and they are...ok with it. :) (2 Hours ago)