In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@amerakindesi: Tell me more. What is different? (3 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: It's mostly speculation.. wouldn't read too much into any of that. (11 Hours ago)
I'm thoroughly enjoying the fast and furious forza 2 game. it is actually much more than a demo (11 Hours ago)
But again, why not show a trailer at E3? Show the fans what the team has been working on, show that it has made this delay worth it, i don't get it. (12 Hours ago)
Plenty of speculation on NeoGAF that this is either coming to Wii U AND the new NX...thing, or only for the NX. They seem to think NX releases in 2016. Nothing surprises me in this industry. (12 Hours ago)
@Ian_Nottingham: Metroid is definitely something i can see coming too. I mean...Retro's last game was DKCTF, nothing after that. Or perhaps a new 3D Mario? (12 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Nintendo has so much riding on zelda,it's best to give it as much time as possible.Perhaps a new third person metroid? (12 Hours ago)