In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@GriftGFX: I think MS were in full on panic mode because they wanted to add value to their box, so they showed everything. (4 Hours ago)
Yeah they just need to actually implement some of that stuff. They're charting an interesting path. I feel like they showed this game off before they knew what it was. (4 Hours ago)
For instance, in Destiny, the whole point of getting loot is to get better equipped to do raids for better equipment to do raids for better equipment and sometimes Iron Banner. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: It really depends how they approach it. If you can upgrade your ship, crew etc to navigate more dangerous parts of the sea then it will be a dangling carrot scenario. (4 Hours ago)
Also, like the Division you have to cash in the loot before people steal it for themselves. The Division ran into the problem of just allowing anyone in the instances. (4 Hours ago)
And like.. what's the purpose of the loot itself. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I feel like what the loot is will determine the way people play. Will there be the standard common to Legendary loot? Will some loot be harder to navigate to, if so, will it be worth it? (4 Hours ago)