Ubisoft has revealed Jack the Ripper add-on content for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate which will be available as part of the Season Pass or separately. Get the trailer, screens and details after the jump.
UBISOFT® UNLEASHES HELL WITH JACK THE RIPPER ADD-ON CONTENT FOR ASSASSIN’S CREED® SYNDICATE
Season Pass Includes New Missions, Gear and Weapons
SAN FRANCISCO — September 15, 2015 — Today, Ubisoft® announced Jack the Ripper add-on content and details about the Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate Season Pass. The Jack the Ripper campaign takes place 20 years after the events of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, and tells the story of the world’s most infamous serial killer.
Set during the Autumn of Terror in Whitechapel, 1888, a killer’s abominable acts of murder and mutilation terrorize London, creating widespread panic and worldwide media attention. Players will join forces with Inspector Frederick Abberline of Scotland Yard to hunt down Jack the Ripper in a deadly game of cat and mouse with the infamous serial killer.
Jack the Ripper is available separately for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate players, or as part of the Season Pass, which includes:
• Jack the Ripper campaign
• The Last Maharaja mission pack: Discover ten brand-new missions set within London and join Duleep Singh to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja. In his quest to reclaim his heritage, he will take on the Templars and test his friendship with the queen.
• A Long Night exclusive mission: Help Jacob track down an endangered fellow gang member and bring him back to the hideout in a fast-paced, wild and dangerous ride.
• Streets of London gameplay pack: Gain access to over one hour of extra gameplay via new missions, and obtain additional weapons, gear and outfits.
• Two top-tier sets of gear and weapons: Give your arsenal a steam-powered twist with the Steampunk Pack and immerse yourself in the most famous novels of the Victorian era with the Victorian Legends Pack. Both sets include state-of-the art gear and weapons, as well as a new outfit.
• Exclusive XP boost: All Season Pass holders receive an exclusive permanent XP boost.
The Season Pass is included in the Gold Edition of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate will be available worldwide on consoles October 23, and will be available on Windows PC November 19.
For more information on Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, please visit assassinscreed.com.
For the latest on all Ubisoft games, please visit ubiblog.com.
you're not gonna get good viewport performance in most 3D apps with a geforce chip (50 minutes ago)
and it not having a Quadro gpu limits its professional 3D software use. (51 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: as i say, i'm a 3D guy too. (51 minutes ago)
the entry model is a bit short on ram, having the top gtx980m gpu is probably overkill for most use, especially if your working in the adobe package. (52 minutes ago)
mainly though, as a 2D and 3D artist, a workstation is just better. i take power and functionality over style personally. but it's worked for apple, maybe MS have a success on their hands (54 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: as for price. i wouldn't want the touch, it's not worth the added cost. and it's 3000 for entry level. realistically any self respecting artist would be getting the 4200 version. (56 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: the dial looks quite impractical to me. but then i like having the cintiq remote on my lap. i don't like the arm strain associated with on-screen buttons in that situation. (57 minutes ago)