Ubisoft has released the first screenshots of The Tyranny of King Washington. This first uchronic episode of Assassin's Creed III will be available to download on February 19th for 800MSP/$9.99 or for free if you bought the season pass.
Meet The Tyranny of King Washington’s Ratonhnhaké:ton
A lot has changed in the world of Assassin’s Creed III. With the introduction of our first single-player episodic DLC The Tyranny of King Washington, we figured we should reacquaint you with the hero you thought you knew.
In the shattered reality of The Tyranny of King Washington, the events that shaped a young Mohawk warrior into the heroic Connor of AC3 never happened thrusting a confused Ratonhnhaké:ton into a sometimes torturous, yet occasionally blissful, waking dream.
To combat George Washington, the former champion of American freedom turned power-mad overlord, Ratonhnhaké:ton will need to master new abilities:
• Power of the Bear – Fills Ratonhnhaké:ton with the strength and fury of the mighty bear.
• Power of the Eagle – Delivers a burst of speed, empowering Ratonhnhaké:ton with blinding agility.
• Power of the Wolf – Adopt the master camouflage of the wolf, rendering Ratonhnhaké:ton undetectable.
• Warpaint – A symbol of power and courage enhancing Ratonhnhaké:ton’s abilities.
• Alpha of the Pack – Command a brotherhood of fearsome and ruthless wolves.
The revolution was just the beginning, Assassins!
The first episode of the Tyranny of King Washington, The Infamy, is available February 19.
Still a better investment than a launch Scorpio, I guess :D (1 Hour ago)
Yes. Buy another one of the things you hate, to play games that are widely available on other platforms. Do it. You're a smart cookie. (1 Hour ago)
no really, its a pos system. maybe i sould just trade for the new lightweigh version with the shit lcds. this thang weights a ton to play psx emulation. (only worthwhile library) (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: you cared enough. *lwata laugh* (1 Hour ago)
According to Spence the Xbox is enjoying its greatest generation ever. (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: Whatever floats your boat man. I don't have a Playstation either. I'll probably get one though. (1 Hour ago)