Remedy Entertainment has confirmed that Alan Wake will be released for the PC on February 16, 2012. It will include both DLC packs The Signal and The Writer, and will cost $29.99 on Steam & EA's Origin ($34.99 for the collector's edition). Some new screens and details can be found below.
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before.
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft
gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!).
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
waiting and staring, sounds realistic to me. I did a lot of that in the close-combat troop in the costal artillery :D (9 Hours ago)
Oh, and there was lots, and lots of sitting on a beach and staring. Oh, and Harry fucking Styles! Harry. Styles! Riveting stuff. (9 Hours ago)
Might as well have been watching an episode of the A-Team. "I ain't gettin on no boat, fool!" (9 Hours ago)
@asdfg: A PG-13 historically accurate (or was it) accounting of a real WW2 event that cost the lives of 30,000 soldiers, yet the best Nolan could come up with is a torpedo and some target practice (9 Hours ago)
They said the same thing about pedophiles when "to catch a predator" aired. Suddenly, they were everywhere. They've always been there and always will. (11 Hours ago)
@droezelke: I don't think it's getting worse. I think it's just reported more, has more exposure. I grew up reading about horrible shit supremacists did in the south. This isn't new. (11 Hours ago)
@droezelke: It's crazy how Charlottesville is 2 hours away from me Very frightening indeed. (12 Hours ago)