Remedy Entertainment has confirmed that Alan Wake will be released for the PC on February 16, 2012. It will include both DLC packs The Signal and The Writer, and will cost $29.99 on Steam & EA's Origin ($34.99 for the collector's edition). Some new screens and details can be found below.
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before.
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft
gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!).
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
@Moonwalker: sincerely sorry for your loss, I'm so sad to hear that. :( (5 Hours ago)
nothing I can say that will make you feel better right now but all I can tell you is it becomes bearable with time. Hang in there mate. (10 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I havent posted in a while but I feel like I must. I am really really sorry for your loss man :( I lost my dad to cancer two years ago and I felt exactly like you felt. There is ... (10 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I'm terribly sorry for you loss, Moonwalker. I can only imagine how devastating it must for you. my condolences. may God rest her soul (2 Days ago)
OWL has been really good so far (3 Days ago)
Trump is not welcome in London. First time in modern history that a president of the US is shunned by their biggest 'ally' (3 Days ago)
this post from today seems poignant, give it a read sometime: [url] (3 Days ago)