Remedy Entertainment has confirmed that Alan Wake will be released for the PC on February 16, 2012. It will include both DLC packs The Signal and The Writer, and will cost $29.99 on Steam & EA's Origin ($34.99 for the collector's edition). Some new screens and details can be found below.
- Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before.
- Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support (or if you prefer to play with the Microsoft
gamepad connected to your PC, you can do that too!).
- A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
- Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
- Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
- Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
- Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
@Moonwalker: There's no substituting playing with real players. Playing with bots too much will just give bad habits :) (5 Hours ago)
better already. These matches can get quite tense and hectic and that's great. Really digging the diversity of these characters and their abilities. (5 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Well I decided to check out arcade and quick play and I got my ass handed to me. Holy shit some people are fast as hell and very accurate. Later on I played with friends and it went a lot (5 Hours ago)