The Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion is available starting today for Batman: Arkham Knight. It gives you access to four new missions with new story arcs where you play as the Batman and The Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Ra's Al Ghul and Mr. Freeze join the party. Additional content includes Challenge Pack #5 and various skins.
Batman: Arkham Knight Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion and December DLC – Available Beginning Today
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announced the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion for Batman™: Arkham Knight is available beginning today for fans who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, or PC, and are connected to the Internet. The content is also available to purchase separately.
Play as Batman in the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion, protecting Gotham City from an invasion of legendary Super-Villains. Fight back against The Dark Knight’s biggest foes in four separate missions, with all new story arcs featuring DC Comics characters The Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, Ra’s Al Ghul and Mr. Freeze.
Season of Infamy missions include:
• Wonderland: The Mad Hatter makes things personal as the Super-Villain lures Batman into a demented, hallucinatory battle of wits across Gotham City and within the pages of a twisted story book.
• Beneath The Surface: The World’s Greatest Detective and Nightwing venture out to investigate Iron Heights, a flying airship prison that housed Killer Croc, after it crashed in the waters surrounding Gotham City.
• Shadow War: Picking up after the events of Batman: Arkham City, Batman’s devout moral code is pushed to its limits as Ra’s Al Ghul’s health rebounds with the help of the League of Assassins.
• In From The Cold: Mr. Freeze returns to Gotham City, where he is immediately entrapped in Arkham Knight’s Militia and Scarecrow's plan to destroy Batman. Arkham Knight’s Militia has kidnapped Nora and will return her to Mr. Freeze in exchange for Batman’s capture.
Additional downloadable content available today:
• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5: Combat and invisible predator maps featuring Batman, the Batmobile, Nightwing, Azrael, and Harley Quinn, allowing focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
• 2008 Movie Batman Skin: Patrol the streets of Gotham City with this Batsuit inspired by the 2008 movie “The Dark Knight”.
• Original Arkham Batmobile: Seize control from Gotham City’s most notorious villains with the original Arkham Asylum Batmobile.
• Rocksteady Themed Batmobile Skin: Customize the legendary Batmobile with this unique Rocksteady themed skin.
• Batman: Noel Skin: Face your foes with this reinforced leather suit from the Batman: Noel comic (previously a DC Comics exclusive).
• Free Updates:
o Batsuit v8.05 – Prestige Edition: Players can access this suit after reaching 240% game completion.
o Classic Harley Quinn Skin: Players who own the Harley Quinn Story Pack or Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #5 can select this Harley Skin, which can be used in the Harley Story Pack or in AR Challenges, from the character showcase.
o Arkham Knight Skin: Players who own the Red Hood Story Pack can select this skin from the character showcase for Red Hood, allowing them to look like the Arkham Knight in the Red Hood Story Pack and AR Challenges.
That gamasutra articles doesn't mention either MNC or DirtyBomb though. So I think we can agree that people tend to overlook gaps in the genre's history. This shit did not kick off with Battleborn/OW. (9 minutes ago)
OW and DirtyBomb are not MOBA-light games. They are team FPS games that have heroes. (17 minutes ago)
DirtyBomb did something that was at the time unique. You could not call it unique anymore. (18 minutes ago)
@Tinks: I know you think that. But they're not really the same genre. (19 minutes ago)
I could be wrong, but I think the first MNC really did just have classes and no overlapping roles. Think they added "pros" in the sequel. (19 minutes ago)
some lean more moba, or more tower defense, or more shooter, but I think everything we're talking about is connected (30 minutes ago)
Surely you can spot the differences. (35 minutes ago)