Here are 2 screens and a teaser for Command & Conquer: Generals 2. Using the Frostbite 2 technology, the game is being developped by Victory Games who has joined the Bioware label. Set to release on PC in 2013.
In the near future, world leaders are mere seconds from signing a global treaty and bringing an end to war as we know it when a devastating terrorist attack rips through the peace conference, killing all in attendance. In a world left with no politicians, diplomats, or activists, only the Generals remain. It’s up to you to assume their roles, command of their forces, and put an end to global terrorism once and for all.
• All-out War – Take control of three unique factions, competing for resources, building up your base of operation, and leading massive batteries of tanks, soldiers, and aircraft into battle.
• Uncanny Sense of Realism – Frostbite 2 technology allows for visceral, visually stunning conflict at an epic scale. Incredibly detailed units and environments, dynamic physics, and exhilarating visual effects bring the battle to life in ways never before seen. This is the closest thing to real war without the consequences.
• New Ways to Dominate or Ally with your Friends – Go beyond classic deathmatch with a selection of new multiplayer game modes, designed with both cooperative and competitive play in mind.
• Thrilling Campaign – Command the war on terror in an electrifying single-player campaign. Experience the dramatic story from multiple perspectives—from heroic General to crazed terrorist—while engaging the enemy in pulse-pounding tactical combat.
• Ever-evolving Experience – Enhance your game with an expanding array of downloadable content. From maps and units to factions, campaigns, and more, the fight against terrorism is deeper than ever.
ooo Pyre on discount and it comes out next month! I didn't even realize it was coming so soon (6 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I imagine the bitrate for most 4K streaming is going to be significantly less than the bitrate on most 1080p blu-rays. (9 Hours ago)
These shows already are crisp as can be on the B6, not demo video crisp. Was kinda expecting that from Netflix 4K. Guess i really need to see a 4K BR disc. (12 Hours ago)
I deciced to upgrade my Netflix to 4K, was curious. Gotta be honest, watched episodes of Better call Saul, House of Cards and so on, i have a very hard time seeing a difference at all. Disappointing. (12 Hours ago)