Here are 2 screens and a teaser for Command & Conquer: Generals 2. Using the Frostbite 2 technology, the game is being developped by Victory Games who has joined the Bioware label. Set to release on PC in 2013.
In the near future, world leaders are mere seconds from signing a global treaty and bringing an end to war as we know it when a devastating terrorist attack rips through the peace conference, killing all in attendance. In a world left with no politicians, diplomats, or activists, only the Generals remain. It’s up to you to assume their roles, command of their forces, and put an end to global terrorism once and for all.
• All-out War – Take control of three unique factions, competing for resources, building up your base of operation, and leading massive batteries of tanks, soldiers, and aircraft into battle.
• Uncanny Sense of Realism – Frostbite 2 technology allows for visceral, visually stunning conflict at an epic scale. Incredibly detailed units and environments, dynamic physics, and exhilarating visual effects bring the battle to life in ways never before seen. This is the closest thing to real war without the consequences.
• New Ways to Dominate or Ally with your Friends – Go beyond classic deathmatch with a selection of new multiplayer game modes, designed with both cooperative and competitive play in mind.
• Thrilling Campaign – Command the war on terror in an electrifying single-player campaign. Experience the dramatic story from multiple perspectives—from heroic General to crazed terrorist—while engaging the enemy in pulse-pounding tactical combat.
• Ever-evolving Experience – Enhance your game with an expanding array of downloadable content. From maps and units to factions, campaigns, and more, the fight against terrorism is deeper than ever.
Maybe I should turn all-chat back on: [url] (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: i've been on about 7 types of anti depressants in the last 5 years. lol. it's anecdotal, but they work. they just usually come with some shitty side effect. (3 Hours ago)
Now with that said.. there's no cure. Most of these disorders are poorly understood, as is brain chemistry. And people like Chris Cornell were being treated. But results vary. Better than a sugar pill (3 Hours ago)
i'd always recommend Prozac over a sugar pill. lol (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: that's why i said "can" there are instances of people having better results from a placebo than that of legit medication. i never said it was a replacement for it though. (3 Hours ago)
Medicine is heavily skewed towards evidence here. We make pharmaceutical companies jump through hoops to prove efficacy and safety. *Not* with perfect results.. but it's pretty good. (3 Hours ago)
There's plenty of scientific evidence that various psychoactive drugs are more effective than a placebo. They wouldn't pass the rigorous approval process in the USA without said evidence. (3 Hours ago)