Here are 2 screens and a teaser for Command & Conquer: Generals 2. Using the Frostbite 2 technology, the game is being developped by Victory Games who has joined the Bioware label. Set to release on PC in 2013.
In the near future, world leaders are mere seconds from signing a global treaty and bringing an end to war as we know it when a devastating terrorist attack rips through the peace conference, killing all in attendance. In a world left with no politicians, diplomats, or activists, only the Generals remain. It’s up to you to assume their roles, command of their forces, and put an end to global terrorism once and for all.
• All-out War – Take control of three unique factions, competing for resources, building up your base of operation, and leading massive batteries of tanks, soldiers, and aircraft into battle.
• Uncanny Sense of Realism – Frostbite 2 technology allows for visceral, visually stunning conflict at an epic scale. Incredibly detailed units and environments, dynamic physics, and exhilarating visual effects bring the battle to life in ways never before seen. This is the closest thing to real war without the consequences.
• New Ways to Dominate or Ally with your Friends – Go beyond classic deathmatch with a selection of new multiplayer game modes, designed with both cooperative and competitive play in mind.
• Thrilling Campaign – Command the war on terror in an electrifying single-player campaign. Experience the dramatic story from multiple perspectives—from heroic General to crazed terrorist—while engaging the enemy in pulse-pounding tactical combat.
• Ever-evolving Experience – Enhance your game with an expanding array of downloadable content. From maps and units to factions, campaigns, and more, the fight against terrorism is deeper than ever.
I didn't understand why he played so poorly either though. Subasic has been amazing the rest of the tourney. A big reason they won against Denmark and Russia (16 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: I agree. Penalty like that shouldn't happen in a WC final. Croatia's keeper was screened for almost all of those goals, aside from the deflection (16 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: oh god, that is amazing. the sounds and visuals are insane for a sim. (17 Hours ago)
@droezelke: For both them? Mbapp was 20 odd yards out. His positioning was shite. Should never have let that one past him. (17 Hours ago)
If FIFA didn't object so long to get a VAR, the concept could have been bug-fixed 10 years ago. (18 Hours ago)
@Tinks: The VAR is an exvellent tool, but the rules applied to the VAR are restricting them from intervening. Also, the hands-rule is so ill defined that it's completely open to interpretation. (18 Hours ago)
Then the shot came and as he tried to correct to the right, he was leaning on the wrong leg and went out of balance. (18 Hours ago)