New contents have arrived for Batman: Arkham Knight players and season pass owners. The November DLC packs two new Arkham Episodes: Catwoman's Revenge, which takes place after the event of the main game and Flip of a Coin which lets you take control of Robin. Also, two AR challenge maps and some skins.
Batman: Arkham Knight November DLC Content Available Beginning Today – Includes 2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack and Two New Arkham Episodes
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announced the next series of add-ons for Batman™: Arkham Knight. The latest update includes the free 2016 Batman v Superman Batmobile Pack, and will be available beginning today for fans who have purchased the Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, or PC, and are connected to the Internet. The content can also be purchased separately beginning today on the PlayStation®Network, Xbox LIVE online entertainment network from Microsoft and STEAM.
Season Pass holders receive early access to the 2016 Batman v. Superman Batmobile Pack, which includes the Batsuit and Batmobile from the highly anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.” Owners of the game who do not have the Season Pass can download the pack beginning 1st December.
Also available today are two new Arkham Episodes, which give players the ability to control two of Gotham City’s most well-known characters, Catwoman and Robin. Catwoman’s Revenge takes place after the events of Batman: Arkham Knight and puts players under the cover of darkness as they seek revenge on the Riddler. Flip of a Coin lets players take control of Robin as he looks to take down Two-Face’s lucrative money laundering operation. Both Arkham Episodes also include two AR challenge maps.
Additional downloadable content available today:
• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #4: Get this Crime Fighter Challenge Pack to receive various challenge and invisible predator maps featuring Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman and Azrael. This expansive challenge pack allows focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
• Arkham Episodes AR Challenges: a collection of six new AR challenges including Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator, taking place in environments from the Arkham Episodes GCPD Lockdown, Catwoman’s Revenge, and Flip of a Coin.
• WayneTech Track Pack: Test your skills behind the wheel with these two cutting edge WayneTech themed racetracks.
• Robin and Batmobile Skins Packs: Get this Robin and Batmobile skins pack to don the Original Tim Drake Robin costume and speed through Gotham City with the Robin Themed Batmobile Skin.
• Riddler Themed Batmobile Skin: Puzzle your enemies with this Riddler themed Batmobile skin.
• Free Update: Character Selection in AR Invisible Predator Challenges.
@jmd749: OLED is king for watching movies, and especially if you sit off-center (12 Hours ago)
@jmd749: FALD can be a bit hit and miss, depending on how many zones and how aggressive it's programmed to work. Like the Q8 that's got far fewer zones (causing glow around bright objects) (14 Hours ago)
I'm excited for you, that is a beast of a television, with far superior HDR performance than any OLED with minimal to no burn-in issues. :P (17 Hours ago)
When I got my OLED 2017 FALD panels were more expensive, it's good to see they've dropped in price. I'd probably have bought the same as you, cause tbf FALD with just under 500 zones is good for a 65" (17 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: 15ms latency is pretty good and 2K nits will make for some very good HDR viewing, though a higher electricity bill. :P Agreed, I play old games on my PC monitor to avoid burn in on my OLED. (17 Hours ago)
Most of the rough edges in BFV are around stuff like UI. The actual game is solid as hell. (22 Hours ago)
This is also the first Battlefield game that won't have expansions, which is something consumers asked for. (22 Hours ago)