Capcom brings back battles against the mythical beasts of Dungeons & Dragons. Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara collects two old titles: Tower of Doom and Shadow of Mystara. It is set to release digitally in June on Xbox Live, PSN, Wii U's eShop and Steam for 1200MSP/$15. Details, screens and trailer inside.
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara brings reworkings of two of Capcom’s classic arcade hits - Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara – together in one definitive digital package for current generation platforms. Just as in the arcades, up to four players will select their character class before doing battle against the mythical beasts from the Dungeons and Dragons’ universe with a mix of melee, range and magic attacks.
• GGPO Enhanced Online With Drop-in/Drop-out Co-Op Play: Community-trusted GGPO powers a smooth online experience that allows up to four players to drop in or out of games in progress at will.
• Classic Arcade Gameplay with a New Twist: Players can enjoy the original arcade modes or mix up the gameplay with House Rules that can completely alter the experience.
Some examples of House Rules:
- Unbreakable - Equipable items have infinite durability. Never worry about breakage again!
- Enemy Rush - Fight against time in this special Time Attack Mode. Start the game clock with 30 seconds and
increase the clock with each enemy you kill!
- Make it Rain – Get rich quick! Enemies and chests drop tons of gold!
• Challenge System: A newly introduced RPG-like system that fits on top of the existing games and provides a myriad of challenges for players to complete. Players can level up and obtain Vault Coins to be used in the Vault.
• The Vault : A treasure trove of unlockables and gameplay loot can be purchased with Vault Coins earned via the Challenge System.
• Character Visualizer: This UI visualizer tracks which characters the players and their friends most often use. Players can utilize the tool to create a more balanced multiplayer dungeon crew, or to see which under-used characters they should try out next.
• Leaderboards & Connect ed Arcade: Players can track how they stack up against their friends through leaderboards, as well as view a full breakdown of gameplay related stats.
• Wii U Touch Screen Enhancements: Wii U players will be able to select spells and items with ease using the touch screen leading to a seamless gameplay experience.
@droezelke: Thanks, I read something like that, it may be that since I changed my banking details it's taking 24 hours for their security system to allow me to make purchases. (1 Hour ago)
@jmd749: I had this last week in the xbox store. The next day it was solved. Probably a server error. (2 Hours ago)
@Tinks: It looks ridiculous. This will be in the 'most stupid idea of 2018' list. (2 Hours ago)
have you guys experienced this as well? (7 Hours ago)
I keep geeting this error on PS Store: "We've encountered an error while processing your order. Please try again later" I've tried again several times later and there's nothing wrong with my bank card (7 Hours ago)
Nintendo Labo - good lord. Nintendo like, watch us even sell our stock of unused cardboard (9 Hours ago)