Photojournalist Frank West is back with Dead Rising 2: Off the Record which will be out this Fall on consoles and PC for an all new storyline. Trailer, screens and features inside.
Dead rising 2: Off the Record, sees photojournalist and original hero of Dead Rising’s Willamette incident, Frank West take center stage as players experience a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.
The new, “Off the Record” storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience. Frank will face off against more twisted enemies, build more outrageous combo weapons, follow his own unique mission structure and explore brand new areas of Fortune City to get his biggest scoop yet. Frank’s come back means the return of his trusty camera, with players able to earn Prestige Points (PP) for specific photo opportunities that are graded against criteria such as horror, drama, erotica and brutality.
We listened to fans when it came to Dead Rising 2, so in addition to the new scenario and gameplay enhancements, Dead rising 2: Off the Record offers a suite of technical updates including load time optimizations, improved network performance and a host of system upgrades to deliver a more satisfying Dead Rising experience.
- Frank west is back – The original Dead Rising hero returns to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak.
- Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West
- New environments
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons
- New items and vehicles
- Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- Upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.
The game will be out Fall 2011 on 360, PS3, and PC.
unless you can't buy the games on their own. (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: I could see it being dead only because people can make a template to make your own with cardboard. I don't see why it would be all that hard to replicate (1 Hour ago)
Thanks guys for the kind words, I always appreciate it. Soon we can all here just sit down and let it sink in. We still have to empty the rest of my mother's house before all that though. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I am at peace with it though because unlike with my mom I did get to properly say goodbye to my faithful friend. I like to think she is with my parents now. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Sorry to hear that. I hope some happiness comes back to you soon. Bro-hug. (4 Hours ago)
together, you gotta make that decision at one point. All the signs pointed to it. It's going to be fucked up hard to come back in the house and not be greeted by my little girl, but this had to be don (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: The vet did say early this week that we could try to lower the high liver values but there were many other complications too. As insane hard as it is because you've been through so much (4 Hours ago)