Photojournalist Frank West is back with Dead Rising 2: Off the Record which will be out this Fall on consoles and PC for an all new storyline. Trailer, screens and features inside.
Dead rising 2: Off the Record, sees photojournalist and original hero of Dead Rising’s Willamette incident, Frank West take center stage as players experience a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.
The new, “Off the Record” storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience. Frank will face off against more twisted enemies, build more outrageous combo weapons, follow his own unique mission structure and explore brand new areas of Fortune City to get his biggest scoop yet. Frank’s come back means the return of his trusty camera, with players able to earn Prestige Points (PP) for specific photo opportunities that are graded against criteria such as horror, drama, erotica and brutality.
We listened to fans when it came to Dead Rising 2, so in addition to the new scenario and gameplay enhancements, Dead rising 2: Off the Record offers a suite of technical updates including load time optimizations, improved network performance and a host of system upgrades to deliver a more satisfying Dead Rising experience.
- Frank west is back – The original Dead Rising hero returns to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak.
- Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West
- New environments
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons
- New items and vehicles
- Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- Upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.
The game will be out Fall 2011 on 360, PS3, and PC.
of the most creative outputs of the industry will be tied working on that steaming pile of crap for a couple of years. Great, scott. (2 Hours ago)
i played knack to the completion in hard mode. its pure shit, a tech demo of thin-paper combat exploted by bad attacks for dozen of hours. Its the worst platforming i played that year. Now SCEJ, one (2 Hours ago)
And hopefully it brings more people into SFV. (4 Hours ago)
I'm not crazy about what's going on with Marvel... but if it works it works. (4 Hours ago)
that trophy was pretty rad looking too! (4 Hours ago)
Great grand finals though.. and if nationalism is a concern USA vs. USA is pretty good (4 Hours ago)
I was hoping Ortiz was going to win, but after losing the way she did to Du the first time it wasn't too surprising (4 Hours ago)