DiRT Rally was finally updated to add the German stages and a few more cars to play with. Until MorphBZH or Miguel can find a bit of time to show you what a skilled driver can do with a wheel, here are two videos captured with a controller. As you'll see, it's a failed attempt at completing one of the new stages, but it was still a nice ride while it lasted.
• 12 new rally stages based at Baumholder in Germany
• Owners Club Online Events – A second DiRT Daily where you compete in your own car
• A second weekly event where we’ll be experimenting and throwing new challenges at you
• 5 new rally cars featuring new Group B RWD & Kit Car Classes: Opel Kadett GT/E 16v, Opel Manta 400, Lancia 037 Evo 2, Seat Ibiza Kitcar, Peugeot 306 Maxi
• New calibration and options screens in “Advanced Wheel Settings” (added in v.0.4.5)