Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
unless you can't buy the games on their own. (3 Hours ago)
@droezelke: I could see it being dead only because people can make a template to make your own with cardboard. I don't see why it would be all that hard to replicate (3 Hours ago)
Thanks guys for the kind words, I always appreciate it. Soon we can all here just sit down and let it sink in. We still have to empty the rest of my mother's house before all that though. (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I am at peace with it though because unlike with my mom I did get to properly say goodbye to my faithful friend. I like to think she is with my parents now. (6 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Sorry to hear that. I hope some happiness comes back to you soon. Bro-hug. (6 Hours ago)
together, you gotta make that decision at one point. All the signs pointed to it. It's going to be fucked up hard to come back in the house and not be greeted by my little girl, but this had to be don (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: The vet did say early this week that we could try to lower the high liver values but there were many other complications too. As insane hard as it is because you've been through so much (6 Hours ago)