Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@Megido: retarded... too much crazy anime, vs. stylish in MGS. The bosses on MGS4 were retarded, minus ocelot. he was awesome. (3 Hours ago)
These Quake betas are too short. They could at least run later into Sunday. (5 Hours ago)
The problem with MGS 2 is that you hate all the characters, and the villains are retarded. Then you beat the game in 2 hours if you skip all the codec speak. (5 Hours ago)
lukeward destination visually and there isn't much sandbox to the level the tanker level had. still great, freakin 60fps and probably some of the best visuals, effects in any game to that date. (6 Hours ago)
the problem i had with mgs2 was that the tabker level was in itself a freaking great sandbox demo and one would imagen where on manhattan the full fledge game would take us. then the big shell is a (6 Hours ago)
@Megido: errr... no. it has long cutscenes, yes, but there is a lot of meat to the game compared to say, MGS:TEA where you beat the game in less than 10 hours and there still is a lot of cutscenes. (6 Hours ago)