Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
It goes away, like. I suppose that's why ipd is important. (1 Day ago)
@toelessfoot: Eyes? What about brains? I've heard stories of side effects like some people not feeling like their hands were their real hands in real life. Distance judgement problems etc (1 Day ago)
@MrWhite: Hopefully only using vergence on current VR isn't messing up our eyes lol (2 Days ago)
@MrWhite: I thought it was gonna be this: [url] (2 Days ago)
If this delivers what they are claiming, it's a game changer for vr [url] (3 Days ago)
personally I'm digging on the newest season of True Detective so far (5 Days ago)