Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
They injected life into the game. And it's now a world that looks like ots enjoyable to explore, not just a gap in between colossi. (1 Hour ago)
But the world and creatures look infinitely better than the ps3 remake. (1 Hour ago)
@nostradamus: they seem to have improve the visual concept to me. They havn't deviated from the original at all besides make improvements to stuff that was borked in the original (1 Hour ago)
Capcom Cup top 8 coming up: [url] (3 Hours ago)
boss rush mode. the game has a perfect place. It could very well be a perfect remake for everyone, but as it is it isn't. too much content deviations. and the ps3 is up to snuff as the purist version. (9 Hours ago)
@jmd749: thats just daft. There is nothing wrong on SotCremake for anyone that wasn't there, that din't scale the tower with all the lizard/grip, that didn't catch a eagle, that didn't did all the (9 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: If you want to be so purist, then I could argue the PS2 version is the version to play, afterall PS2's resolution is the resolution the creators created the game's assets to be rendered. (10 Hours ago)