Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
Red dead redemption 2 could be a huge plus for Scorpio because it wont be on pc (2 minutes ago)
But with how MS is moving now, I think I'd much rather just get their games (what few there seem to be) on PC. I think it's an improvement overall since it grows the base, but Scorpio itself dunno. (10 minutes ago)
Honestly with 4K blu-ray alone (Scorpio should have it as One S does) puts it miles ahead of the Pro to me. VR and performance that should have been optimized on reg PS4 to begin with isn't appealing. (11 minutes ago)
For MS im sure state of decay 2 is gonna be good but sea of thieves and Crackdown 3 could go either way (12 minutes ago)
And Sony no longer having the power advantage so they need to rely on their exclusives like they used to with ps3 (14 minutes ago)
This E3 is gonna be really interesting with MS having the better hardware but need to prove they have a variety of big exclusive games as well... (15 minutes ago)
i would think MS started work on scorpio before the ps4pro talk started (44 minutes ago)