Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
like the time we sunk some dude at a shipwreck and he tried to hide and wait us out inside the boat lol. Then the sharks came out and ate his ass. Left behind a sweet golden skull (6 minutes ago)
so I started playing and the game feels great first off. Did a number of chests and robbed a few people memorably with a friend of mine (7 minutes ago)
They need to make a better PSVR headset for beer drinkers. Either that or drink through a straw :/ (55 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: probably alot seeing as you can play it for free for 14 days. (1 Hour ago)
the net has been ready to slaughter SoT for years already. Not sure how many have actually played the final game (2 Hours ago)
Fucking annoying that certain things have to be that way, but I have never used it for anything other than that. No friends, pokes, status updates or any of that absolute bollocks. (3 Hours ago)
@MikeManiac61: In fact, I'm a liar. Although, the only account I made was a fake, or bum account with a random name so that I could access content on a page. (3 Hours ago)