Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
that's my understanding of it anyway based on the little i've read about it. seems like it'll happen though. (4 Hours ago)
less risks (not like ubi are particualrly great in that regard anyway) and just barrier for them to do their job. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: it would be a conglomerate and that can be creatively very limiting if they don't fully understand the industry they've just dipped their toe in by buying a major publisher. (4 Hours ago)
Also, for the first time in BioWare's history, they are finally using full facial capture to record the actor's performance. Plus its the first time the Mass Effect team is using the Frostbite engine. (4 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: BioWare talks Mass Effect Andromeda squadmates, cut content and that missing release date: [url] Read 5th answer. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: well, i'll on a leg and say its a "lie". It seems on par with DA:I, and if they think thats fine for a reveal trailer, then it doesn't bode well for the final product. (4 Hours ago)
almost finishing jak and daxter. So much fun. Whay are a pos knack 2 being made, and not a new Jak? (4 Hours ago)