Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@KORNdog: Still very different. More like Diablo but the "game feel" is not as polished. Systems are more well designed, but I have to give it to Diablo when it comes to fit and finish. (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: like divinity? Better or worse? Might be one i dust off the xbox for. (3 Hours ago)
The economy is unique and will probably seem strange to new players.. but every system is cleverly tied together in PoE. (4 Hours ago)
And yes.. the passive skill tree is pretty insane. It has a healthy mix of rigid decision making in its passive tree and flexibility in the active skill system. (4 Hours ago)
Path of Exile is an endlessly playable action RPG and Pillars of Eternity is a turn-based single player game w/ a party system. (4 Hours ago)
No they are not.. they are both RPGs and they both have isometric cameras but that's where the similarities end. (4 Hours ago)
I always confuse the PoE abbreviation with Pillars of Eternity. Are they even the same type of game? (4 Hours ago)