Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@jmd749: OLED is king for watching movies, and especially if you sit off-center (12 Hours ago)
@jmd749: FALD can be a bit hit and miss, depending on how many zones and how aggressive it's programmed to work. Like the Q8 that's got far fewer zones (causing glow around bright objects) (15 Hours ago)
I'm excited for you, that is a beast of a television, with far superior HDR performance than any OLED with minimal to no burn-in issues. :P (18 Hours ago)
When I got my OLED 2017 FALD panels were more expensive, it's good to see they've dropped in price. I'd probably have bought the same as you, cause tbf FALD with just under 500 zones is good for a 65" (18 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: 15ms latency is pretty good and 2K nits will make for some very good HDR viewing, though a higher electricity bill. :P Agreed, I play old games on my PC monitor to avoid burn in on my OLED. (18 Hours ago)
Most of the rough edges in BFV are around stuff like UI. The actual game is solid as hell. (23 Hours ago)
This is also the first Battlefield game that won't have expansions, which is something consumers asked for. (23 Hours ago)