Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@GriftGFX: meanwhile the land of the free is trying to destroy the internet as we know it. (36 minutes ago)
They're going to wind up harming consumer friendly service models as much as they will punish the bad ones. And I feel like stuff like SWBF2 will be appropriately punished by the market. (5 Hours ago)
Belgium wants to ban loot boxes in Europe. Yeah, good luck with that. And I hope they plan on extending draconian regulation to card games as well. (5 Hours ago)
wow, my copy of BF1 Revo came satthered and the disc unreadable. thanks amazon. (9 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: No no. They say: yes it is gambling, but we have to investigate further hoW EA does it to determine if it's gambling. It's a weird interview. (11 Hours ago)
They're probably struggling to understand how it's different from a variety of other products on their shelves. (12 Hours ago)
EA as 'randomised lootboxes'. I think the gaming industry has a strong lobby.... (12 Hours ago)