Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@KORNdog: Speaking of Spiders, I finished Technomancer yesterday. Fun game but dragged down by WAY too much backtracking and lack of different locations. (9 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: I'm not far enough into the game yet but I heard the game world is very interesting and full of great quests with multiple choices. Those kinda things sound great to me. (9 Hours ago)
i honestly think they'd do better making something on a smaller scale. like an isometric action RPG. that spiders (developer) could do with going that direction too. (11 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: it just looks like a typical game from them to me. like they bit off more than they can chew and the results are just mediocrity across the board. (11 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: the facial animations are bullshit yes, animations in general are passable, combat isn't nearly as bad as I expected though. The world so far has been great, very very nice indeed. (11 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: it still looks all kinda of garbage though. lol (11 Hours ago)
tearing was horrible, not to mention loading times. Plus it really doesn't look too bad either. Trees and foliage swaying in the wind, nice lighting. Good job PB. course all the jank is still there :) (11 Hours ago)