Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@b0vril: well, they've done a bit of mo-cap. probably dancing emotes for online mode or some shit. (1 Hour ago)
So apparently Rockstar are working on GTA VI..... (1 Hour ago)
new wolfenstein previews out there, game looks so much nicer than the last one. (2 Hours ago)
and down - that was a review for alien resurrection in 2000. i found it kind of funny that gamespot complained about that, given that's how all games work now on consoles. (3 Hours ago)
The game's control setup is its most terrifying element. The left analog stick moves you forward, back, and strafes right and left, while the right analog stick turns you and can be used to look up (3 Hours ago)
@alimokrane: like you generalized that KORNdog must read reviews? (22 Hours ago)
@asdfg: I wasnt talking about ALL gamers, I was talking to KORNdog. Way to go generalizing. No wonder the world is doing so well with everyone generalizing! (22 Hours ago)