Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
But Malaga was great. Loved the weather, the hills and mountains. We went to the sea, a zoo, cable car up a mountain and last but not least visited their red light district too, haha. (1 Hour ago)
And it was quite a sight to eventually be above the clouds or see nothing but clouds or sky and no land below you, lovely. (1 Hour ago)
@asdfg: @asdfg: Great. A very nice experience and not scary or whatsoever at all. Quite awesome to see how you lift off and before you know it Amsterdam / Malaga was waaaaaay down below. (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: how was it to go on an airplane for the first time? (1 Hour ago)
Back in Holland after my vacation in Malaga, Spain. Two more hours by train and then I'm home. Spain was fucking awesome. (3 Hours ago)
I'd probably be more excited by the prospect of a 3D World port than Odyssey tbh. (4 Hours ago)