Indie studio Civil Savages takes you on a derelict spaceship for their RPG survival-horror game Dispatcher. It features 5 character classes, retro sci-fi atmosphere, and stealth-based gameplay. The title entered early access a few days ago, is Unreal Engine 4-powered and have positive feedback thus far. Check how it looks with the trailer inside.
RPG-horror Dispatcher now on Early Access Steam
One of the most popular projects in Steam Greenlight “Dispatcher” created by independent game developer “Civil Savages” launches on Steam Early Access.
“Dispatcher” is a survival horror with RPG elements for PC based on Unreal Engine 4.
The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters. The few survivors have been infected and are not as friendly as you think.
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ customization and sets of perks that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 5 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
@Moonwalker: i'd like them to make the story make some sense and be complete before adding any of this side stuff. It was such a disjointed mess (3 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Because the side quests in this one...hoo boy....the worst kind of fetch bullshit there is. (4 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Can't argue with that, it really was quite a disappontment in the end. If they would annouce that they are actually adding fun and meaningful side quests....that be great and sorely needed. (4 Hours ago)
@alimokrane: just get the samsung we keep recommending. it's honestly the best bang for buck you can get. you can get better sets, but you will pay the price. and it seem your budget isnt very high. (5 Hours ago)