Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age coming to the PlayStation 4 in 2017. We don't have (yet) the trailer in good quality but you'll find inside the first screenshots and details about this remaster. Update: trailer added.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE BRINGS NEVER-BEFORE-AVAILABLE JOB SYSTEM TO THE WEST
Newly Remastered Title Offers Gorgeous High-Definition Visuals, Sound and Modern Gameplay Advancements
LOS ANGELES (June 6, 2016) – Fans can finally experience the world of Ivalice like never before with FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE, an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY XII. Announced for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system today, the title will give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM.
Additional features include:
• Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
• True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
• Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
• New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
• Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation ® 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
• An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
Hands-on opportunities with the game will be available at the Square Enix booth at this year’s E3.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will be coming to the PlayStation®4 system in 2017. This title is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
@aphex187: Not sure Nvidia ever had a step up program.. you might be thinking of OEMs like EVGA. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: No, the dock will not provide additional processing power and it's purpose is to charge the tablet and takes care of the video output to the TV. This has been confirmed. (5 Hours ago)
Do Nvidia still do that step up programme? (6 Hours ago)
Posting another Switch dog since the first one got such a huge response... [url] (6 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Oh shit, the new season is out. I didn't know that! :D (6 Hours ago)
I hope they make a Joy-Con with a d-pad. (7 Hours ago)
The only thing developers need is a market to sell games to. It certainly worked for the 3DS. And now Nintendo has one thing to focus on. (7 Hours ago)