Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age coming to the PlayStation 4 in 2017. We don't have (yet) the trailer in good quality but you'll find inside the first screenshots and details about this remaster. Update: trailer added.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE BRINGS NEVER-BEFORE-AVAILABLE JOB SYSTEM TO THE WEST
Newly Remastered Title Offers Gorgeous High-Definition Visuals, Sound and Modern Gameplay Advancements
LOS ANGELES (June 6, 2016) – Fans can finally experience the world of Ivalice like never before with FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE, an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY XII. Announced for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system today, the title will give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM.
Additional features include:
• Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
• True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
• Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
• New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
• Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation ® 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
• An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
Hands-on opportunities with the game will be available at the Square Enix booth at this year’s E3.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will be coming to the PlayStation®4 system in 2017. This title is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
@Tiz: Yeah good point. Good lord this fucking idiot has multiple "GTA 6" trailers on his channel all in caps and with "you won't believe this." idiots like these, 2 million subscribers, just..... wow. (3 Hours ago)
Unless you believe the site is down for scheduled maintenance to prepare for E3 2018? (3 Hours ago)
But this isn't the first time where his conduct around women has come under fire and him closing Neogaf with no statement whatsoever is pretty damning. (3 Hours ago)
He closed the site because his mods could no longer protect his ego by banning and shutting threads, they all left on account of something. He is innocent until proven guilty of this accusation. (3 Hours ago)