THQ Nordic just announced Desperados III with a 2019 release for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. And who else could take care of the development if not Mimimi Productions, the studio behind the great Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. First screens and trailer after the jump.
Desperaun... Desperados... Desperatres! THQ Nordic & Mimimi reveal Desperados III
This town's big enough for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
Vienna, Austria/ Munich, Germany, August 21st, 2018: The Wild West. A place where the law is made by those with a gun in their hands, and is enforced by the henchmen at their command. A place where death is no stranger and the undertakers are working overtime… especially when people start playing Desperados III.
This real-time tactics game, developed by German game studio Mimimi (who earned their spurs with the critically acclaimed title Shadow Tactics: Blades Of The Shogun), lets players command a band of Desperados led by fan-favourite gunslinger John Cooper, who’s hunting down his nemesis.
Heavily inspired by the first game of the franchise, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Desperados III will allow the player to approach each mission with a wide variety of different solutions and routes. As the player’s gang will always be outnumbered, only smart use of both the environment and each Desperado’s unique character skills will guarantee a victorious outcome.
Desperados III will ambush your PC, your PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and your Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X in 2019.
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a modern take on the real-time tactics genre set in a harsh Wild West scenario. You take control of a ragtag band who become a highly functional group of unlikely heroes and heroines, overcoming their personality clashes to join forces and combine their distinctive character specialities to challenge a seemingly superior foe. Hunted by ruthless bandits and corrupt lawmen, the Desperados need to turn the tables against superior numbers and borderline-overwhelming odds in every single mission.
• Command up to five Desperados and use their lethal skills to stealthily thin out the enemy ranks
• Approach each open-ended mission with a wide variety of different solutions and routes
• Resolve seemingly impossible challenges and defeat entire armies of foes with careful planning and perfectly timed executions
• Explore classic Wild West scenarios such as frontier towns, desert canyons, Mississippi swamps, sprawling modern cities and many more
• Deadly or non-lethal takedown options? Run in all-guns-blazing or stick to stealth throughout? The choice is entirely up to you, and with a range of difficulty settings and special challenges designed for experimentation and replayability you can tackle Desperados III however you see fit
They have rules in place for ties if multiple people max out the score. (15 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: I think NES Tetris has a max score of 999,999.. which isn't really a record. Since this is a head-to-head tournament he just needs more points than his opponent in the bracket. (15 Hours ago)
Now the cherry on top is that I got an email for 3 months of free Netflix from Playstation, and it's not just for new subscriptions. I enetered the code and got £23.97 added to my Netflix account. :) (1 Day ago)