Androids C16, C17 and C18 join the roster of the much awaited Dragon Ball FighterZ. Bandai Namco also reveals more of the story mode with a new trailer that showcases clones and Super Saiyan Blue form of Goku and Vegeta. Closed beta on consoles is coming September 16-17, for a chance to participate register here for the PS4 version or go through the Xbox Insider program. The game will launch in February 2018.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. Hits DRAGON BALL FighterZ Fans with a Combo of Announcements Detailing Collector’s Edition, Preorder Offer, and Closed Beta Sign-ups
Coming off its spectacular reception at E3 2017 where DRAGON BALL FighterZ won the Game Critics Award for Best Fighting Game, the buzz surrounding the title has not waned and today the excitement is sure to reach Super Saiyan levels of power as we share details about DRAGON BALL FighterZ’s collector’s edition, preorder offers, and closed beta registration. DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be launching in early 2018 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PCs via STEAM in the Americas. Now, let’s dive into today’s announcement details!
The DRAGON BALL FighterZ Collector’s Edition will be offered with an MSRP of $139.99 and will include the following items:
• A copy of DRAGON BALL FighterZ
• 7” Goku statue with exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
• Exclusive STEELBOOK
• Three Art Boards
• A CollectorZ box to house all the items listed above
The DRAGON BALL FighterZ preorder offer (boxed version) will include the following items:
• Two early unlockable characters (SSGSS Goku & SSGSS Vegeta)
• Two exclusive lobby avatars
Sign-ups for the DRAGON BALL FighterZ Closed Beta begins today (August 22nd)
• Players can sign-up for a chance to participate in the DRAGON BALL FighterZ Xbox One closed beta by going through the Xbox Insider program. Players looking to sign-up for the chance to participate in the PlayStation 4 closed beta can do so by visitinghttps://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/dragon-ball-fighterz-closed-beta-application and following the steps detailed on the webpage.
• Players will want to start their finger and hand stretches in preparation for DRAGON BALL FighterZ’s Closed Beta, coming in September 16th – 17th 2017 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
@nostradamus: I loved it so much, I unlocked the two rings of illusion during my playthrough. Those rings can only be unlocked without dying and without using a bonfire throughout the entire game! (5 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: Such absolute blasphemy you speak of Bloodborne & Dark Souls 2! In fact, I love DS2 the most of all the souls games! (5 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: Sekiro looks to have very dynamic combat where you can do all kinds of crazy combinations of sword attack, gadgets and advanced traversal. (7 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: The setting.. or universe.. in bloodborne is just superb. Also interesting with the more aggressive and faster combat compared to dark souls, but i prefer the combat in DS3. (7 Hours ago)
But the thick atmosphere makes it all, there just isn't that much of a Gameplay rewsrd at the end of the rainbow. o (7 Hours ago)
didn't mind it a lot, but its became even more obvious the more you play and couldn't shake of the "exploration, where?" (7 Hours ago)
Feltro you were exploring a world, just tunneled INTO the barely admissable corridos like game. I wouldn't say BB is all Linear, but its an downgrade on that regard, but i'll ver most normal/casual da (8 Hours ago)