Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to save a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. With “Kinect Adventures,” you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.
• Achieve the highest honor Join the Adventure Team and increase your skill from Cadet to Expert Adventurer. Explore exotic locations, collect treasure and earn rewards. With 20 different adventures to complete at four difficulty levels, and two challenge modes to unlock, there is plenty of action to go around. If you still have more appetite for adventure, pre-order the Kinect sensor of Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle that includes “Kinect Adventures” today for exclusive access to even more levels.
• Explore the world – and beyond - from the comfort of home. Navigate “Kinect Adventures” activities by scaling a mountain with obstacle courses in Reflex Ridge, steering the rapids in River Rush, floating in outer space with Space Pop and flexing your muscles on the court with Rallyball. There is something for everyone to enjoy in “Kinect Adventures” and, best of all, no penalties, just satisfying rewards.
• Dive into social adventures. Whether you want to play for five minutes or five hours, “Kinect Adventures” is fun for friends and family members around the world. Take turns jumping in and out of games whenever you like, or head to Xbox LIVE to play online. Compete or cooperate — stretch your muscles and your social skills.
• Get competitive. Play against the clock or collect as many treasure pins as you can over a series of levels. Follow “Kinect Adventures” high scores on the leader board and earn bragging rights with your friends and family. Plus, unlock fun rewards for your Xbox Avatar.
• Show off and share. Be creative and pose for the camera as it captures Photo Moments of you and your friends tackling adventures together. Along with earning Achievements, create live videos called “Living Statues” using your body and voice as the reward for a job well done. Share the fun with friends on the Internet through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, e-mail and anywhere you choose.
The duel mode in Quake Champions is like.. King of Fighters. (6 minutes ago)
Going to pick up Puyo Puyo Tetris and Binding of Isaac next. Then Mario Kart. Maybe Splatoon 2. (7 Hours ago)
Yeah, I'll be bolloxed if I'm hunting for 800 koroks or whatever it is. At least the shrines offer a decentish reward. (8 Hours ago)
I doubt I'll try to 100% Zelda, but I can already tell that it's a very big game. (9 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: One for my desk and one for my livingroom. It would also be convenient to have a portable dongle. Part of the beauty of the device is portability. (9 Hours ago)
Doing it that way before going to Ganon should take you in the region of about 100 hours, minimum. I only just finished the game 3 days ago. Nearly 8 weeks of hammering the game. (10 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX:Zelda will keep you occupied for a brave while. If, you're like myself, you'll want to take in everything Hyrule has to offer by exploring everything (10 Hours ago)