Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to save a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. With “Kinect Adventures,” you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.
• Achieve the highest honor Join the Adventure Team and increase your skill from Cadet to Expert Adventurer. Explore exotic locations, collect treasure and earn rewards. With 20 different adventures to complete at four difficulty levels, and two challenge modes to unlock, there is plenty of action to go around. If you still have more appetite for adventure, pre-order the Kinect sensor of Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle that includes “Kinect Adventures” today for exclusive access to even more levels.
• Explore the world – and beyond - from the comfort of home. Navigate “Kinect Adventures” activities by scaling a mountain with obstacle courses in Reflex Ridge, steering the rapids in River Rush, floating in outer space with Space Pop and flexing your muscles on the court with Rallyball. There is something for everyone to enjoy in “Kinect Adventures” and, best of all, no penalties, just satisfying rewards.
• Dive into social adventures. Whether you want to play for five minutes or five hours, “Kinect Adventures” is fun for friends and family members around the world. Take turns jumping in and out of games whenever you like, or head to Xbox LIVE to play online. Compete or cooperate — stretch your muscles and your social skills.
• Get competitive. Play against the clock or collect as many treasure pins as you can over a series of levels. Follow “Kinect Adventures” high scores on the leader board and earn bragging rights with your friends and family. Plus, unlock fun rewards for your Xbox Avatar.
• Show off and share. Be creative and pose for the camera as it captures Photo Moments of you and your friends tackling adventures together. Along with earning Achievements, create live videos called “Living Statues” using your body and voice as the reward for a job well done. Share the fun with friends on the Internet through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, e-mail and anywhere you choose.
@nostradamus: you bought physical becasue you got a manual? i can't say i miss them. did anyone actually read them? (1 minute ago)
man fuck ps4 games. I still remember packing myself with 48 hours xbox live codes in the xbox 360 era. now not even a fucking manual in a new ps4 game. physical, why bother. (4 minutes ago)
I believe that management is very much to blame. They are wasting hundreds of millions on projects that don't have the quality to be a billboard for Netflix. (2 Hours ago)
I might be wrong, but the future for Netflix doesn't look good. Again, they overestimated the amount of new subscribers. They still can't make a profit after all these years. (2 Hours ago)
Wow the Philly OW team are the upset champs. (9 Hours ago)
Overwatch League semi-finals day 1 starts now: [url] (12 Hours ago)
Anyone want a Magic The Gathering: Arena beta key? If you're like.. fervently against blind packs and loot boxes you should avoid it :D (12 Hours ago)