Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to save a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. With “Kinect Adventures,” you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.
• Achieve the highest honor Join the Adventure Team and increase your skill from Cadet to Expert Adventurer. Explore exotic locations, collect treasure and earn rewards. With 20 different adventures to complete at four difficulty levels, and two challenge modes to unlock, there is plenty of action to go around. If you still have more appetite for adventure, pre-order the Kinect sensor of Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle that includes “Kinect Adventures” today for exclusive access to even more levels.
• Explore the world – and beyond - from the comfort of home. Navigate “Kinect Adventures” activities by scaling a mountain with obstacle courses in Reflex Ridge, steering the rapids in River Rush, floating in outer space with Space Pop and flexing your muscles on the court with Rallyball. There is something for everyone to enjoy in “Kinect Adventures” and, best of all, no penalties, just satisfying rewards.
• Dive into social adventures. Whether you want to play for five minutes or five hours, “Kinect Adventures” is fun for friends and family members around the world. Take turns jumping in and out of games whenever you like, or head to Xbox LIVE to play online. Compete or cooperate — stretch your muscles and your social skills.
• Get competitive. Play against the clock or collect as many treasure pins as you can over a series of levels. Follow “Kinect Adventures” high scores on the leader board and earn bragging rights with your friends and family. Plus, unlock fun rewards for your Xbox Avatar.
• Show off and share. Be creative and pose for the camera as it captures Photo Moments of you and your friends tackling adventures together. Along with earning Achievements, create live videos called “Living Statues” using your body and voice as the reward for a job well done. Share the fun with friends on the Internet through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, e-mail and anywhere you choose.
@KORNdog: Yeah, really great story. Also, make sure to replay a second time, the enhanced edition has much more elements and story for the second playthrough. It's worth it. (3 minutes ago)
Quite frankly, I'm excited for the StarCraft Remaster. I haven't played the original in years, and even though my brother has the CDs - and DLCs - it's very old game design wise. (4 minutes ago)
That oxenfree story is going to be sticking with me for a while. Damn... (4 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Absolutely. It generates good PR. EA does it with the "Free on the House" games. And Ubisoft did it with the "Ubi30" games. Still, it's generous to allow people to play these games for free (6 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: I guess.. but it's also promotional and basically cost free. (8 minutes ago)
I have actually thought about what it means to take a human life, and I'm absolutely certain anyone with half a consciousness has done it too. Road to Perdition is great movie about this. (9 minutes ago)
@MrWhite: The new Tomb Raider games are great and very fun to play. As for the "killing hundreds" argument, If I had to kill hundreds of evil men to survive and save my loved ones, would do it as well (11 minutes ago)