Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to save a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. With “Kinect Adventures,” you are the controller as you jump, dodge and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations.
• Achieve the highest honor Join the Adventure Team and increase your skill from Cadet to Expert Adventurer. Explore exotic locations, collect treasure and earn rewards. With 20 different adventures to complete at four difficulty levels, and two challenge modes to unlock, there is plenty of action to go around. If you still have more appetite for adventure, pre-order the Kinect sensor of Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle that includes “Kinect Adventures” today for exclusive access to even more levels.
• Explore the world – and beyond - from the comfort of home. Navigate “Kinect Adventures” activities by scaling a mountain with obstacle courses in Reflex Ridge, steering the rapids in River Rush, floating in outer space with Space Pop and flexing your muscles on the court with Rallyball. There is something for everyone to enjoy in “Kinect Adventures” and, best of all, no penalties, just satisfying rewards.
• Dive into social adventures. Whether you want to play for five minutes or five hours, “Kinect Adventures” is fun for friends and family members around the world. Take turns jumping in and out of games whenever you like, or head to Xbox LIVE to play online. Compete or cooperate — stretch your muscles and your social skills.
• Get competitive. Play against the clock or collect as many treasure pins as you can over a series of levels. Follow “Kinect Adventures” high scores on the leader board and earn bragging rights with your friends and family. Plus, unlock fun rewards for your Xbox Avatar.
• Show off and share. Be creative and pose for the camera as it captures Photo Moments of you and your friends tackling adventures together. Along with earning Achievements, create live videos called “Living Statues” using your body and voice as the reward for a job well done. Share the fun with friends on the Internet through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, e-mail and anywhere you choose.
@docLEXfisti: What was your final level? I'm finding the leveling system to be out of order with my quest progress. (4 Hours ago)
ps and no one can combat the guy just running around. I wish there was some sort of sword combat (7 Hours ago)
I think the ship combat looks like it could get nuts if there are multiple ships involved. The lack of hand to hand combat is really telling though. Videos from a month ago feature guys getting on shi (7 Hours ago)
[url] This is GOTG and we all know it! (9 Hours ago)
Inside devs are already teasing the GOTG for the next decade release. (18 Hours ago)
Ico, one and done. next, Zone of Enders 1. (18 Hours ago)