In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@scoobs0688: Go play multiplayer now and especially the new HORDE. I have played that for so many hours. I am forcing myself toi take a break now lol, it was eating my free time (2 Hours ago)
[url] man, the new micromachines actually looks good. who woulda thunk it. (3 Hours ago)
lol unshited as online competitive? don't make me laugh. (8 Hours ago)
I liked the first one. The cover system works okay in elimination deathmatch. I'm not a fan of sticky cover as a rule though. Especially now that many games have done contextual auto cover that works. (10 Hours ago)
I guess so? It's been a long time since I played one to be fair (10 Hours ago)
Yea.. that's what Gears of War is. (11 Hours ago)
also GOW looked interesting from some of the competitive matches I saw. But lots of weird sticky cover play (11 Hours ago)