In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
So I see new KojiPro doesn't send uncompressed press kit videos to you guys like Konami used to? (10 minutes ago)
@Melmoth ;) Current status (Moonwalker might like this ) [url] (7 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: that is one impressive engine. Didn't it also run until dawn, and soon a massive open world game. (8 Hours ago)
The only bad thing is that now I'm dying to play Crash Bandicoot. I didn't notice the sounds the first time, but from the second onwards they hit me so hard with nostalgia. Those are great games. (9 Hours ago)
Just watched PSX 2016 for the 4th time, reactions from the Easy Allies and Kinda Funny guys. It was such an unbelievably amazing show that just gets better after each rewatching. Congrats to Sony! (9 Hours ago)