In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
Sounds good, because they have done a lot of good things ever since X1 launched, but talk is cheap though. We will see! (5 Hours ago)
He doesn't want to pre-announce stuff now but they are upping investment in it. [url] (5 Hours ago)
Phi Spencer : "The same level of commitment Xbox, their service has had, Scorpio, first party has that level of commitment too. " (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Any chance of it hitting Xbox at some time or probably not? :) (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: its even tagged as a walking simulator on steam. Think ill pass for now :P (10 Hours ago)
I can dock without fear now. (12 Hours ago)
For those that haven't played What Remains of Edith Finch yet, just make sure you have 3-4 hours available and go play it. It's absolutely briliant! If you liked Inside, you will like this game. (16 Hours ago)