In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
But its DICE so alot of patches and changes will do change alot of things, so its interesting to see what they do. (4 minutes ago)
Since i am a run and gunner type of guy the smg's are weak and takes too many bullets too kill someone, especially whoever is on the damn horse which i hope they lower the HP on that thing. (5 minutes ago)
Battlefield 1 = bolt rifle/sniper heaven focused game. The SMG is weak as fuck in this game, i keep seeing alot of single shot rifles and snipers majority of the time. (6 minutes ago)
I don't think I was bashing the game though.. I enjoy it. It's a solid effort! Overwatch is GOTY. (1 Hour ago)
@asdfg: Yea I can't believe anyone takes MP reviews seriously tbh.. I mean I respect the opinions of top players.. but some are media folks too so there are still issues (4 Hours ago)
Whole thing stinks of semi bribery games journalism. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: they review them at EA offices for a couple of hours. How can they truly test it in that amount of time and discovering flaws in a closed controlled test environment. (4 Hours ago)