In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
The success of the 360 had *a lot* to do with it being the best multiplatform console. There may be a diminishing returns thing there though... we'll see. (11 minutes ago)
Scorpio will be nice and all, but if you don't have the software then ultimately nobody will care outside the hardcore who are buying it regardless. (18 minutes ago)
Microsoft just needs to develop some new original IP and quit relying on Forza, Halo and Gears to carry them. Those franchises just don't have the pull they once had. (19 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: OG Xbox generation also wins hands down. (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: contrary to popular belief, people do play multiplatform games too. :) (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: If the Scorpio gives you the best console versions of multiplatform games and you're already into the XB1, then it's probably not a bad idea. After all, most games are multiplatform. (1 Hour ago)
I absolutely love TES but at the same time I am exited to see a brand new IP from that studio. I'll just expect TES VI on Scorpio and Pro's successors, lol. (2 Hours ago)