In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@Sdarts: play online co op games, not much going for it out there but its there. (1 minute ago)
And wouldn't derail the story in any way. (1 minute ago)
player controlled Booker and another Elizabeth, perhaps for fighting parts only, or one controlled Joel and the other Ellie. Those things would be nice. (2 minutes ago)
Yeah, but sometimes it gets lonely, even with friends here, it's kinda awkward me be playing and they just watching and vice-versa, sometimes you want to share the experience, like imagine if one (4 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: I am a single player as well, MP gets boring to me very quick. Action/adventure games, action/RPGs all in third person...my favorites :D (7 minutes ago)
I really love narrative and story telling in games, their worlds, the characters, the decisions, the ambient, to me games are art. That's why MP or MMOs never appealed much to me, but I will try some (9 minutes ago)
had to pull out the power cable and put it back in again for it to work. Screw the game, wont touch it until they fix that crap, aint risking my ps4 for such a thing. (9 minutes ago)