In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@Doom_Bringer: What!?Well i just hope it's no worse than that at the least come launch.I can only play this on console,so i was hoping for all partys that that wasn't the pc version optimising is key. (2 Hours ago)
@Ian_Nottingham: all of it was from PC with high settings. (3 Hours ago)
@droezelke: Was some of that witcher 3 gameplay on consoles?I noticed popup and such an thought it had to be the console version. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: The visuals are indeed less impressive, but still great. (6 Hours ago)