In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@GriftGFX: The PC community is much more critical. They don't invest in expensive hardware to buy games on a platform that doesn't work for their hardware (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I don't believe at all that Windows Store in it's current state can be a succes. (5 Hours ago)
but they're not going to back away from it. That's why the subtle acceptance of UWP is a very real problem. It's mostly the consumer's dumb fault I guess. (5 Hours ago)
Why? He keeps saying they're addressing consumer complaints while avoiding the real issues with the sandbox. Fixing v-sync isn't going to cut it. The whole agenda is fundamentally flawed (5 Hours ago)
Spencer should be honest about that by saying it will improve soon. That would be good PR. If Remedy says that they can't optimise for UWP, that should be his concern. (5 Hours ago)
I saw those comments live and I think they're just talk. Talk is cheap. (5 Hours ago)