In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@KORNdog: Definitely could be over-acting on purpose. No doubt. It's silly. (14 minutes ago)
"traditional" games or cinema. I really want one :D (14 minutes ago)
It's pretty silly to think of VR as a 3DTV strapped to your face. VR+"traditional" games is going to fail. People need to be a bit more creative. This is a new interactive media, not an alternative to (15 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: i'm sure it does...still no reason to act like that. just seemed fake. (15 minutes ago)
@KORNdog: It's silly sure, but this level of immersion does a number on your senses. (16 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: i dunno what was worse, the guys overreaction or the other guys hair. (42 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: lol he actually though he was falling lol. (47 minutes ago)