In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
The BF1 interface is literally the same thing. The only difference is you load a huge client to reach the UI instead of clicking on a bookmark. Guess which one is faster? (11 Hours ago)
And the like.. primary complaint that people had about Battlelog on PC was the plugin. It doesn't use a plugin anymore. (11 Hours ago)
I like being able to take stock of my favorites in a manner of seconds. And I don't need to load the client until I find a game I want to play. (11 Hours ago)
Yea, really. It's much faster than loading a beast of a client just to look at a server browser or join a queue. Why would I want to waste time and resources before I actually need to *play*? (11 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Really? I was never a fan of launching the game through a web browser. The stats and everything else i was okay with. (11 Hours ago)
Why do I want to load a huge game client just to check my favorites? Just to wait in queue? It doesn't make sense. (11 Hours ago)
I'm scared of the new Battlefield UI. I think Battlelog works pretty great on PC and I'm worried that it'll have a negative impact on the population. (11 Hours ago)