In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
i did son goku on paint, son. and i was good at it. (1 Hour ago)
@Melmoth: Makes sense. You always suck at stuff you haven't done before :P (12 Hours ago)
star wars ships or castles in interesting angles without breaking a sweat. (12 Hours ago)
@Megido: i drew a lot of sailing ships, but remember not being very happy with them as i didn't manage to do perspective properly. my dad who's an architect could just quickly sketch these.. (12 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: Well, maybe not from when youa re TOO young obviously, but when you start being able to see what you were doing and thinking back in the day through the shit you drew or wrote and such :) (12 Hours ago)
@Megido: my mom kept a lot of handdrawings from when i was a kid. Nothing very exciting :) (12 Hours ago)