In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@nostradamus: dunno about you but I was talking about the Splinter cell's sequel. :) (1 Hour ago)
@rayy: the situation on venezula is really bad. almost on meadia blackout, that disgusting working class pig dictator. (2 Hours ago)
the big appeal. but again, thats me. (2 Hours ago)
@hotkirby: on pc i rarely got invaded, the only time i recall it was blightown and i hid myself for almost 1 hour and the invader baby quit himself out of boredom. never saw DS as a pvp game, or (2 Hours ago)