In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
Live manned rocket launch in moments: [url] (3 Hours ago)
But watching your co-op partner go on a rampage on elephant back is notably awesome. (3 Hours ago)
And there's an an inherent judder even at high framerates, which is at least partly related to the poor mouse handling. And some hardware compatibility issues. But... their best launch all year ;) (3 Hours ago)
The mouse input is unacceptably atrocious, but what can you do. That's one of the more common PC development issues that no one seems to care about. Raw should be standard. (3 Hours ago)