In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
We might see the new UI on X1 as preview members this month: [url] (1 Hour ago)
@Sdarts: That one sounds good. I don't know it. Will watch soon :) (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: Damn, Moon!!! I knew the name was familiar and just as I thought, I watched it last year. Truly great movie! If you haven't watched already, I recommend Chronicle (2012). (3 Hours ago)
I did not exactly know what it was about when i started watching it, and i recommend not reading more info on it. Watch it! I find the movie very well done. (3 Hours ago)
Saw quite an interesting shaky cam movie yesterday. It's called Afflicted. I actually really enjoyed it. Two dudes go on a vacation to all kinds of countries, but for one of them it takes a dark turn. (3 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Yeah that's what i like about this game, i truly choose what i would if i was in her shoes. It really is a damn good game too. The time rewind feature...i love it. (3 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Go to episode 4 with a very open mind. And I know episode 3's end is brutal, but steel yourself and when Episode 4's decision come (you will know), please think what you would do in RL. (3 Hours ago)