In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@thesnake: Im the same.. i can tell you MGS is worth it as i already have it.. but i wanted feedback on MM before i grab that too :) (2 Hours ago)
Anyone got mad max yet? Want MGS 5 and Mad Max but wasnt too sure if MM would be crap. (2 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I just think that the joke was just bad. Was that the best they could come up with. Oh and Kimmel did game presentatio's on his own show in the past (6 Hours ago)
Straight Outta Compton was awesome. Mr Robot is awesome too, best drama show currently along with The Knick. Brilliant cinematography in both. (7 Hours ago)
@alimokrane: Haha Jimmy is kinda right about it. Sure..i have watched a few of those videos, because of funny commentary...but watching ALL those playthroughs? Hell no. Good for PewdiePie, but DAMN! (12 Hours ago)
New show on Netflix called Narcos. Saw the pilot and i find it damn good. (12 Hours ago)
@PT_G4MER: You can probably load the test map too but it's not the best solution. On PC it's a non-issue because Battlelog is right there. (12 Hours ago)