In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@hotkirby: They are.. and I think playing a MOBA lately (SMITE) made me recognize just how dry the characters are. They might have been better off with OG classes.. but then no obvious F2P model. (13 minutes ago)
This is the best cgi ever [url] (18 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Lol those names are beyond bad. Maybe the childeren of the devlopers made them up XP (20 minutes ago)
I mean come on--the girl with the proximity mines is named "Proxy," and the guy with the frags is named "Fragger." Is that really the best they could do? (23 minutes ago)
And I like the IDEA of the mercs.. but they're just not interesting characters. (23 minutes ago)
@hotkirby: Well I don't blame you for that.. it's starting to put me off too. AOE spam puts me off too.. but I still enjoy the crazy bunny hopping, wall jumping movement quite a bit. (24 minutes ago)