In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@GriftGFX: He don't like first person view because he likes to see his waifu and husbando's butt cheeks :P (3 Hours ago)
The biggest difference to me is how your character POV changes. I don't mind third person games it just changes engagements a lot when people can see around corners and over high cover etc. (6 Hours ago)
person multiplayer - I just prefer to see the character I am playing with. (7 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I very rarely play 1st person SP games. The only ones I played are FarCry 1/2/3, Doom 3, Halo 1/2/3/4/5. RE7 put me off because of 1st person but I will play it eventually. I dont play 1st (7 Hours ago)