In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@aphex187: Not sure Nvidia ever had a step up program.. you might be thinking of OEMs like EVGA. (2 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: No, the dock will not provide additional processing power and it's purpose is to charge the tablet and takes care of the video output to the TV. This has been confirmed. (3 Hours ago)
Do Nvidia still do that step up programme? (4 Hours ago)
Posting another Switch dog since the first one got such a huge response... [url] (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Oh shit, the new season is out. I didn't know that! :D (4 Hours ago)
I hope they make a Joy-Con with a d-pad. (5 Hours ago)
The only thing developers need is a market to sell games to. It certainly worked for the 3DS. And now Nintendo has one thing to focus on. (5 Hours ago)