In Tokyo Jungle, humans are extinct so pets go feral, zoo animals escape and wild creatures rule the street. You, the player, choose one of these animals and have to seize territory and avoid the jaws of your enemies. No release date yet for the PSN title.
• Hunt prey, feast on plants and do whatever it takes to stay alive.
• Find a mate and then continue the fight for survival as your offspring, with each generation growing stronger.
• Play as dozens of different animals from dogs to deer, lions, crocodiles, dinosaurs and more.
• Upgrade your skills by unlocking and wearing items of clothing.
• Face challenging missions and discover why humans have disappeared.
• Team up with a pal in two-player missions offline.
• Earn trophies and compare your survival skills in online leaderboards.
@digi_matrix: For me its the best looking game this gen. The style and usage of effect is insane. Originality>all (31 minutes ago)
Unboxing of the white X1. Looks really cool, controller especially: [url] (1 Hour ago)
The work around I need to use to get Beyond Earth fullscreen is hilarious and impractical. Firaxis needs to fix that. (1 Hour ago)
@digi_matrix: VFX clearly stands out.. lacks visual fidelity/image quality in other areas. It really excels at the stuff that translates well in an animated GIF or a Youtube video. (2 Hours ago)
@aphex187: @b0vril: I don't know, Quantum Break's effects look great to me [url] (2 Hours ago)
Too bad Quantum Break will only be out in 2050. Yep that's what he said! [url] (3 Hours ago)
@b0vril: I wasn't impressed either by the graphics, game looks like it's going to be good though and I kinda love the dev involved :D (3 Hours ago)