Atari also released a couple of new images from Ghostbusters, to be released on six platforms next year.
Atari press release:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game, based on the smash hit motion picture franchise and featuring a completely new story, is coming to six game systems in 2009. Coinciding with the 25th anniversary celebration of the film’s original theatrical release, the game reunites original cast members to recapture the unique blend of humour and fright that established Ghostbusters as a pop culture sensation.
Penned by original Ghostbusters writers Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, Ghostbusters: The Video Game brings members of the original cast together for the first time in 20 years. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson lend their voices and in-game likenesses to the original story set two years after Ghostbusters II, with Manhattan once again overrun by ghosts and supernatural forces. Players will have the chance to chase, attack, and catch ghosts in a funny and frightening battle to save New York from its latest supernatural plague.
· Authentic Ghostbusters Experience: The game features the voices and in-game likenesses of Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson in an original story penned by the writers of the original films Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis
· Unique gameplay: Experience unique ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping with upgradeable weapons in widely destructible environments and large scale boss fights
· All New Storyline – Set two years after Ghostbusters II, the game will feature an all new storyline as the player battles and captures well-loved and brand new ghosts throughout New York
· Six Game Systems –PLAYSTATION 3, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Wii and Nintendo DS, capitalizing on the graphical and gameplay strengths of the different platforms
· Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary – 2009 celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the original theatrical release of Ghostbusters. To mark the occasion, Ghostbusters: The Video Game will be released, and Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II will be released on Blu-ray™ disc
previous song takes completely over, volume is all over the place and again...it plays some tracks and others not at all. Was excited for this feature, now i give it the middlefinger. :( (6 minutes ago)
I select it in Forza Horizon 3, if i'm lucky...it actually plays the song but then come other issues...it fucks up at the beginning over every song, i was listening to one song and for no reason the (7 minutes ago)
Jesus Christ is the Groove Music Onedrive feature in FH3 broken as all hell. Put like 50 or so songs on my Onedrive, i made a playlist in Groove Music. (8 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: All out of stock now.. really wanted the 1TB with uncharted 4 and Lego for 180... (28 minutes ago)
Some of those £150 bundles gives you 2 games (LEGO Star Wars and another optional title) and 1 Blu-Ray movie (Star Wars: The Force Awakens). I'm sure that just the PS4 will be cheaper down the line. (53 minutes ago)
And XB1 OG/S and XB1 Scorpio will be in a same spot too. People will have to make similar choices as PC owners, if the more expensive hardware is worth the extra money. (57 minutes ago)
Was just a matter of time/promotion, I'm sure Black Friday will have equally great promotions as well. But a year or so from now, I can see PS4 Pro being twice or more expensive than PS4 OG/Slim. (59 minutes ago)