Atari also released a couple of new images from Ghostbusters, to be released on six platforms next year.
Atari press release:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game, based on the smash hit motion picture franchise and featuring a completely new story, is coming to six game systems in 2009. Coinciding with the 25th anniversary celebration of the film’s original theatrical release, the game reunites original cast members to recapture the unique blend of humour and fright that established Ghostbusters as a pop culture sensation.
Penned by original Ghostbusters writers Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, Ghostbusters: The Video Game brings members of the original cast together for the first time in 20 years. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson lend their voices and in-game likenesses to the original story set two years after Ghostbusters II, with Manhattan once again overrun by ghosts and supernatural forces. Players will have the chance to chase, attack, and catch ghosts in a funny and frightening battle to save New York from its latest supernatural plague.
· Authentic Ghostbusters Experience: The game features the voices and in-game likenesses of Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson in an original story penned by the writers of the original films Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis
· Unique gameplay: Experience unique ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping with upgradeable weapons in widely destructible environments and large scale boss fights
· All New Storyline – Set two years after Ghostbusters II, the game will feature an all new storyline as the player battles and captures well-loved and brand new ghosts throughout New York
· Six Game Systems –PLAYSTATION 3, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Wii and Nintendo DS, capitalizing on the graphical and gameplay strengths of the different platforms
· Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary – 2009 celebrates the 25th Anniversary of the original theatrical release of Ghostbusters. To mark the occasion, Ghostbusters: The Video Game will be released, and Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II will be released on Blu-ray™ disc
Super Mario Run looks like a proper Mario platform game, which is great and hopefully will be a huge success on smartphones. TLoZ:BotW's visual quality is hard to make a judgement since its off-screen (0 minute ago)
"President of Nintendo of America Reggie Fils-Aimé guides Jimmy through Super Mario Run before debuting the Nintendo Switch by playing The Legend of Zelda in front of creator Shigeru Miyamoto." (3 minutes ago)
Jimmy Fallon Debuts the Nintendo Switch with Reggie: [url] Nintendo shows off The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild running on the Switch for the first time. (4 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: Are you ready to "make the Switch?" /Grabs coat. (7 minutes ago)
In that thread you can see a tweet from the developer that they will have ''someswitch'' this week. (23 minutes ago)
A new exclusive for Switch to be revealed this week: [url] (24 minutes ago)
@asdfg: Wasn't at you just people in general always have something to gripe about Ubi when they've made some pretty fine games as of late :D (2 Hours ago)