- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Additionally, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25th, 2012 in the UK.
I'm sure people miss the progression from more recent games tho.. some people are really into that. It's undeniably barebones by comparison. (6 minutes ago)
Have you noticed that you can still be revived waaaay after the "bleed out" period? Still saves a death too.. hah. (11 minutes ago)
It's not just the lack of unlocks.. lack of stuff in general. Battlefield 2 still had more vehicle and weapon variety than BF1. Way more. (12 minutes ago)
On another note, people moaning about unlocks and lack of them need to remember that BF2 shipped with possibly less than BF1 and that is considered the pinnacle of the series... (24 minutes ago)
I'm actually on OW for my ranked games first.. but learn to kill someone with a rifle and then talk to me :D (1 Hour ago)
Yea vehicle gameplay in Battlefield.. what a crazy thing to do right? (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: you crack on with those tanks man. (1 Hour ago)