- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Additionally, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25th, 2012 in the UK.
Sounds good, because they have done a lot of good things ever since X1 launched, but talk is cheap though. We will see! (5 Hours ago)
He doesn't want to pre-announce stuff now but they are upping investment in it. [url] (5 Hours ago)
Phi Spencer : "The same level of commitment Xbox, their service has had, Scorpio, first party has that level of commitment too. " (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Any chance of it hitting Xbox at some time or probably not? :) (6 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: its even tagged as a walking simulator on steam. Think ill pass for now :P (10 Hours ago)
I can dock without fear now. (12 Hours ago)
For those that haven't played What Remains of Edith Finch yet, just make sure you have 3-4 hours available and go play it. It's absolutely briliant! If you liked Inside, you will like this game. (16 Hours ago)