- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Additionally, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25th, 2012 in the UK.
@MrWhite: The new Tomb Raider games are great and very fun to play. As for the "killing hundreds" argument, If I had to kill hundreds of evil men to survive and save my loved ones, would do it as well (1 minute ago)
Also, I didn't say anything about politics within the company. Only that the company giving a game for free is "generous" no matter how you look at it, since they did it of their own free will. (2 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Angelina Jolie looked fierce and was physically strong as well. In the second movie, she was so strong they had to use a man with a wig as a double for dangerous scenes. (3 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: I think it's probably more complicated than you think. And sure Blizzard is "free" but don't think that's a blank check for creators. That's just not how it ever works. (5 minutes ago)
Looks nothing like her? What are we expecting exactly? Triangle boobs? :P (5 minutes ago)
@alimokrane: Tomb Raider movie looks bad imho. They changed the story and characters' backgrounds, plus I hated that they cast Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft, she looks nothing like her. (7 minutes ago)
As for them not selling the game anymore, that doesn't mean shit really, since tens of thousands of games aren't sold anymore, yet almost no company is giving them for free. It's still generous. (8 minutes ago)