- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Additionally, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25th, 2012 in the UK.
quests, which is a goddamn shame, a goddamn shame. For sure they could have come up with some meaningful side quests with at least a story. (45 minutes ago)
Definitely enjoying FFXV more but I am solely talking about the story missions, some good diversity there. I also really like the Chocobos. Just such a shame that the side quests truly are all fetch (46 minutes ago)
I just think it's a pretty bad sign if a new game can't generate interest on a free weekend. The fact that there are other new games is not a very compelling excuse imo. (2 Hours ago)
Black Ops is also the most popular Call of Duty sub-brand now. (2 Hours ago)
Also, even WD2 and Dishonered 2 sold much less than the previous games in their series. Same for CoD:IW, very few games that got released this Holiday season sold more than their predecessors. (2 Hours ago)
electric devices, entertainment devices, etc. So who has that much money left that isn't reserved for Christmas perparation and gifts?! All around bad timing, hence why I believe Spring would be right (2 Hours ago)
Then you have the fact that by now people's wallets are hurting. And many people buyed new consoles, PS4 Base or Pro, and XB1 S. Plus Holiday season sells a lot of other things like clothes, PC parts, (2 Hours ago)