- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new Hi-Quality Assets, new Post Process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Compute Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), Volumetric Fog.
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen.
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system.
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Additionally, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25th, 2012 in the UK.
I didn't understand why he played so poorly either though. Subasic has been amazing the rest of the tourney. A big reason they won against Denmark and Russia (3 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: I agree. Penalty like that shouldn't happen in a WC final. Croatia's keeper was screened for almost all of those goals, aside from the deflection (3 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: oh god, that is amazing. the sounds and visuals are insane for a sim. (3 Hours ago)
@droezelke: For both them? Mbapp was 20 odd yards out. His positioning was shite. Should never have let that one past him. (3 Hours ago)
If FIFA didn't object so long to get a VAR, the concept could have been bug-fixed 10 years ago. (4 Hours ago)
@Tinks: The VAR is an exvellent tool, but the rules applied to the VAR are restricting them from intervening. Also, the hands-rule is so ill defined that it's completely open to interpretation. (5 Hours ago)
Then the shot came and as he tried to correct to the right, he was leaning on the wrong leg and went out of balance. (5 Hours ago)