You think 2012 is going to suck? You’re probably right. That’s why Arkedo came up with Hell Yeah! - the ultimate anti-crisis remedy, a game designed to clear your mind , put a smile on your face and bring a little bit of peace to mankind . But what’s it all about?
Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer. In Hell. You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell -ternet, you get VERY angry .
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
• TeNsioN-relieviNg faux-gore actioN – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad /frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaNer place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “FiNish him” moves that will make your mama cry – in-flict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
the Wii was a special case. They sold shitloads of consoles, but people didn't guy 3rd party games, so 3rd party pretty much was dead on that machine. (0 minute ago)
@Melmoth: They'll probably have more luck w/ Eastern pubs.. which is okay with me. (0 minute ago)
but will third party dare to invest in big projects that would ship in 2-3 years? that's the critical part. i'm guessing we'll see a lot of early 3rd party support consisting of low-risk projects. (2 minutes ago)
They really did throw all of their might behind the 3DS.. which for whatever reason they decided was more important. (2 minutes ago)
It took WiiU far too long to get stuff like MK8, 3D World, and Smash. Had Nintendo been able to supply more first party software I think it would have sold better. (3 minutes ago)
The launch lineup is sparse, but Zelda will drive adoption throughout March and April.. easily. They just need to keep them coming. (3 minutes ago)
I've wanted Nintendo to make a hybrid console since before they announced a hybrid console. This is far more exciting to me than another "me too" box. (4 minutes ago)