You think 2012 is going to suck? You’re probably right. That’s why Arkedo came up with Hell Yeah! - the ultimate anti-crisis remedy, a game designed to clear your mind , put a smile on your face and bring a little bit of peace to mankind . But what’s it all about?
Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer. In Hell. You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell -ternet, you get VERY angry .
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
• TeNsioN-relieviNg faux-gore actioN – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad /frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaNer place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “FiNish him” moves that will make your mama cry – in-flict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
Distribution is definitely a problem. I've heard Switch is pretty easy to find in certain parts of Europe. Not so easy in the USA. (2 Hours ago)
like here (norway) i know people who preordered it, none got it. so they can't have sent many this way. Personally i wasn't planning on getting one, but i feel sorry for those who tried and failed. (3 Hours ago)
themselves), they should have put out a few more runs to atleast cover the people pre-ordering it. i'm fine with limited time availability otherwise. (3 Hours ago)
the whole nes-mini thing was lame. i understand they planned it as a limiteds-time release so people could get something cool for christmas 2016, but when they misjudged the marked (which they said.. (3 Hours ago)
I stopped trying to make sense of Ninty's decisions a long time ago lol. "This cheap machine prints money? naaaah" (5 Hours ago)
I guess it was supposed to be a limited run in the first place.. but you'd think it'd be a pretty easy way to make money too. (5 Hours ago)
yeah they certainly decided against trying to meet demand. They probably wanted to focus on Switch demand above all (5 Hours ago)