You think 2012 is going to suck? You’re probably right. That’s why Arkedo came up with Hell Yeah! - the ultimate anti-crisis remedy, a game designed to clear your mind , put a smile on your face and bring a little bit of peace to mankind . But what’s it all about?
Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer. In Hell. You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell -ternet, you get VERY angry .
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
• TeNsioN-relieviNg faux-gore actioN – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad /frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaNer place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “FiNish him” moves that will make your mama cry – in-flict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
We have Overwatch, watch my son play it sometimes... it just doesn't appeal to me. Rainbow 6 might be worth a look... (36 minutes ago)
Free weekends in OW and R6 if you want to play some good shooters. (46 minutes ago)
Got to play a bit today: you appreciate how shooting feels in Halo 5 even more if you try out SWBF2, mediocre at best - this is made by D.I.C.E.? (1 Hour ago)
It was fluent and over quickly (like GotG2), which is a good sign... (not like Civil War i.E., where I wanted to turn off after 40 mins). Different ppl, different tastes I guess ;) (1 Hour ago)
@docLEXfisti: lol... for real? (2 Hours ago)
Just watched Justice League, loved it. Very good movie for me, wife was also pleased. Looking forward to own it on Blu-Ray (3 Hours ago)
I always assumed Angus would go first. (5 Hours ago)