You think 2012 is going to suck? You’re probably right. That’s why Arkedo came up with Hell Yeah! - the ultimate anti-crisis remedy, a game designed to clear your mind , put a smile on your face and bring a little bit of peace to mankind . But what’s it all about?
Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer. In Hell. You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell -ternet, you get VERY angry .
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
• TeNsioN-relieviNg faux-gore actioN – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad /frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaNer place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “FiNish him” moves that will make your mama cry – in-flict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
@GriftGFX: it's not often I agree with you, but you speak the truth. Soulcalibur 6 is gonna be amazing. (1 Hour ago)
@MrWhite: Quake is great doing 100% secret runs. (3 Hours ago)
I recently played the original quake in VR, and it almost reminded me and felt like the first time I played that game back in 1996. It brings the tension back to it, and its just really fun. (4 Hours ago)
Not sure why I quoted myself there. (4 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: It can be overcome with time and a bit of diligence. You can build a tolerance and you probably played games that were a cert to fuck you up if you hadn't "VR legs" yet. (4 Hours ago)
@droezelke: Motion sickness, you mean. I get it too. I think most people get it to some extent. I get it from cars. Even used to get it from normal gaming with certain games. (4 Hours ago)
gaming isn't a hobby.. it's a lifestyle. (7 Hours ago)