You think 2012 is going to suck? You’re probably right. That’s why Arkedo came up with Hell Yeah! - the ultimate anti-crisis remedy, a game designed to clear your mind , put a smile on your face and bring a little bit of peace to mankind . But what’s it all about?
Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer. In Hell. You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell -ternet, you get VERY angry .
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
• TeNsioN-relieviNg faux-gore actioN – Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad /frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
• Drill to kill – shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
• This game is too BIG for you – 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
• Help us make Hell a cleaNer place – there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
• “FiNish him” moves that will make your mama cry – in-flict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
• Pimp my drill – collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
@rayy: Yes, Larian Studios is great. And D:OS2 had a year of Early Access with constant updates based on the community's feedback. Also, something I forgot to mention, there's already many mods for it (2 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: Yes, HDR is really awesome. But like with VR, it can't be shown in images or videos, you need to check it in person. Try all the games you can, it might give them a "second wind" for you. (4 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: Play it today at a friend house on coop. Definitely much better game than the first and the first was already really good. I was also surprise how well it plays with a controller. (9 Hours ago)
directly compare it to SDR, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I just checked Ghost Recon beta and Hitman, ooooh my. :) (13 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: No lies detected man, very true. I don't know why I didn't notice it before, then again my only way of seeing a HDR game was via a video or two. But now with my own games and being able to (13 Hours ago)
[url] And seems sales are great. Much deserved. (14 Hours ago)
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the 2nd best reviewed game of the year: [url] (14 Hours ago)