Klei Entertainment has announced that the great stealth-platform game Mark of the Ninja is getting a special edition. It will feature a new level, a new style of play, new items an a ton of developer commentary. The team expects it will be out this Summer on Xbox Live and Steam (price TBD). Trailer inside.
SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
• A new level, set in a flashback to the early life of Dosan (the enlightened tattoo artist) that will set the stage for the events that transpire in Mark of the Ninja.
• A new style of play, which includes a nonlethal takedown ability, and provides a hybrid of lethal and nonlethal approaches to the game.
• Two new items, one more geared to stealth and concealment and one a bit more direct. Both the items and the new play style will be available in the main game as well as the new level. (more details at a later date).
• Finally, we've added a ton of developer commentary to the main game. All the original levels will feature a number of commentary nodes that discuss various aspects of the game's creation, anecdotes, at least two history lessons and other behind the scenes info from nearly everyone on the team.
• Developer commentary has been fully localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese. (Additional details below.)
Litterally it's like both manufacturers just traded places at the start of this gen. (36 minutes ago)
Atm MS has a broken brand image. The launch fiasco is still looming over them so they,re rrying to be super extra good so people forget they turned arrogant, (38 minutes ago)
I mean, it wasn't out of the goodness of sony's heard that PS+ offerings were stellar and they were making exclusive games left right and centre. It was a desperation move. (40 minutes ago)
The company at the back of the pack has to work extra hard to try to push people to their console. (41 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: the only reason MS are doing those things is because of where they are. Its the same as sony last gen. (42 minutes ago)
Thanks for the chat and good night, everyone. (1 Hour ago)
Well, time to go hunt all those Riddler's trophies, destroy all the Riddler's shields (5 for 1 Ridler trophy) and solve all the Riddler's riddles in order to get the true ending and 100% B:AK. (1 Hour ago)