Like most titles today, Metro: Last Light came out with a season pack we didn't know much about. Deep Silver unveils the first DLC to be released next week and tells us a bit more about its content. For more info and a few images, you know where to click.
Deep Silver today announced that the Faction Pack is set for worldwide release on Steam and Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network from Microsoft on July 16th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on July 16th in North America and July 17th in Europe and the rest of the world.
The Faction Pack includes three original single player missions, each casting the player as a different specialist from the warring Factions. Returning to some classic locations from Metro 2033, these missions feature new weapons, the return of a truly terrifying mutant foe, and offer three distinct gameplay challenges…
• As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Red Line, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night,under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
• … before defending the Frontline as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
• Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
More details on the other upcoming DLC:
• The Chronicles Pack will include new, original single player gameplay that expands on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
• The Tower Pack will present a unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
• Meanwhile, the Developer Pack will give creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro…
[url] Godzilla looks so badass!!! (1 Hour ago)
@digi_matrix: Nah it's not even that.. I frequently go back to my versus habit. I'm pretty addicted to competition. Or I get distracted by another game in my backlog. ADD. (2 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: dude, the new games aren't going anywhere. You're not a panel judge who has to play games before some awards festival. Take your time with the backlog, FUCK NEW GAMES BRO! (2 Hours ago)
I knew this was coming.. complicates my decision making: [url] (2 Hours ago)
I keep trying to attack my backlog but then I get distracted by something shiny. (2 Hours ago)
I haven't been playing much. But I'm probably going to grab Trials Fusion tonight, and maybe pick up Skullgirls, which I already own, just because it's on sale and there will be an influx (2 Hours ago)
Yeah.. if only we had gems like Warframe to sink countless hours into when there's nothing else to play :D (2 Hours ago)