Like most titles today, Metro: Last Light came out with a season pack we didn't know much about. Deep Silver unveils the first DLC to be released next week and tells us a bit more about its content. For more info and a few images, you know where to click.
Deep Silver today announced that the Faction Pack is set for worldwide release on Steam and Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network from Microsoft on July 16th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on July 16th in North America and July 17th in Europe and the rest of the world.
The Faction Pack includes three original single player missions, each casting the player as a different specialist from the warring Factions. Returning to some classic locations from Metro 2033, these missions feature new weapons, the return of a truly terrifying mutant foe, and offer three distinct gameplay challenges…
• As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Red Line, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night,under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
• … before defending the Frontline as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
• Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
More details on the other upcoming DLC:
• The Chronicles Pack will include new, original single player gameplay that expands on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
• The Tower Pack will present a unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
• Meanwhile, the Developer Pack will give creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro…
@Megido: retarded... too much crazy anime, vs. stylish in MGS. The bosses on MGS4 were retarded, minus ocelot. he was awesome. (1 Hour ago)
These Quake betas are too short. They could at least run later into Sunday. (3 Hours ago)
The problem with MGS 2 is that you hate all the characters, and the villains are retarded. Then you beat the game in 2 hours if you skip all the codec speak. (3 Hours ago)
lukeward destination visually and there isn't much sandbox to the level the tanker level had. still great, freakin 60fps and probably some of the best visuals, effects in any game to that date. (4 Hours ago)
the problem i had with mgs2 was that the tabker level was in itself a freaking great sandbox demo and one would imagen where on manhattan the full fledge game would take us. then the big shell is a (4 Hours ago)
@Megido: errr... no. it has long cutscenes, yes, but there is a lot of meat to the game compared to say, MGS:TEA where you beat the game in less than 10 hours and there still is a lot of cutscenes. (4 Hours ago)