Like most titles today, Metro: Last Light came out with a season pack we didn't know much about. Deep Silver unveils the first DLC to be released next week and tells us a bit more about its content. For more info and a few images, you know where to click.
Deep Silver today announced that the Faction Pack is set for worldwide release on Steam and Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network from Microsoft on July 16th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on July 16th in North America and July 17th in Europe and the rest of the world.
The Faction Pack includes three original single player missions, each casting the player as a different specialist from the warring Factions. Returning to some classic locations from Metro 2033, these missions feature new weapons, the return of a truly terrifying mutant foe, and offer three distinct gameplay challenges…
• As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Red Line, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night,under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
• … before defending the Frontline as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
• Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
More details on the other upcoming DLC:
• The Chronicles Pack will include new, original single player gameplay that expands on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
• The Tower Pack will present a unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
• Meanwhile, the Developer Pack will give creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro…
The number 1 reason of death with young people (under 35), suicide. (38 minutes ago)
But the first change that has to happen, is people education on mentall illness. It is a real disease. You can't solve it with 'come on,lift yourself up' kinda communication. (39 minutes ago)
Our brains are so complex, that science is just scratching the surface. The medicine available is at most sometimes helpfull. We don't even know if they work at all, because of the huge variables. (42 minutes ago)
@KORNdog: Yep. The big issue with clinical depression,is that is a disease, but isn't regarded by most that way. (46 minutes ago)
Depression sucks. Kills way too many people way before their time. (1 Hour ago)
@MikeManiac61: latest album doesnt paint a great picture either title and lyrically. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: I guess he was still battling his demons from his past. (2 Hours ago)