Like most titles today, Metro: Last Light came out with a season pack we didn't know much about. Deep Silver unveils the first DLC to be released next week and tells us a bit more about its content. For more info and a few images, you know where to click.
Deep Silver today announced that the Faction Pack is set for worldwide release on Steam and Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network from Microsoft on July 16th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on July 16th in North America and July 17th in Europe and the rest of the world.
The Faction Pack includes three original single player missions, each casting the player as a different specialist from the warring Factions. Returning to some classic locations from Metro 2033, these missions feature new weapons, the return of a truly terrifying mutant foe, and offer three distinct gameplay challenges…
• As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Red Line, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night,under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
• … before defending the Frontline as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
• Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
More details on the other upcoming DLC:
• The Chronicles Pack will include new, original single player gameplay that expands on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
• The Tower Pack will present a unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
• Meanwhile, the Developer Pack will give creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro…
Leaked docs reveal that Fallout 4 is a thing, set in Boston: [url] (3 Hours ago)
puzzled on what they are aiming for. It's kinda too bad that its not what i thought it would be. Some competition for Sony and MS is never bad. (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Ah i see. It got me a bit confused, i remember reading some articles that basically stated that Valve was going for the living room with this one. But i am not the only one who is a bit (3 Hours ago)
I wonder how Battlefield's skill ranking system works. -40 skill for being AFK and getting kicked at the beginning of the round? That seems harsh. (3 Hours ago)
So I'm looking to build a pretty low-power SteamOS box. (4 Hours ago)
@Schmooboo: I run Windows 8.1 on my desktop. SteamOS is for HTPC's.. and it'll be able to Stream games from my main gaming computer to my living room. (4 Hours ago)
so why get steamOS over win7 + steam? (4 Hours ago)