Like most titles today, Metro: Last Light came out with a season pack we didn't know much about. Deep Silver unveils the first DLC to be released next week and tells us a bit more about its content. For more info and a few images, you know where to click.
Deep Silver today announced that the Faction Pack is set for worldwide release on Steam and Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network from Microsoft on July 16th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on July 16th in North America and July 17th in Europe and the rest of the world.
The Faction Pack includes three original single player missions, each casting the player as a different specialist from the warring Factions. Returning to some classic locations from Metro 2033, these missions feature new weapons, the return of a truly terrifying mutant foe, and offer three distinct gameplay challenges…
• As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Red Line, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night,under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
• … before defending the Frontline as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
• Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
More details on the other upcoming DLC:
• The Chronicles Pack will include new, original single player gameplay that expands on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
• The Tower Pack will present a unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
• Meanwhile, the Developer Pack will give creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro…
The soundtrack though - Best I have heard in a LONG time. Graphics are pretty good too. (22 minutes ago)
So many things happen and half the time, you dont know what on earth they are talking about.. I didnt see the movie nor watch the animated shorts... was I supposed to... (24 minutes ago)
let's call it control responsiveness. (25 minutes ago)
I am not sure input lag is the correct term for what I want to say.... I think it's an animation issue where you push the stick forward but it takes Noctis a good couple fo seconds to start moving.... (26 minutes ago)
@alimokrane: It's actually the only FF I've completed, but it's not my favourite FF story at all. (28 minutes ago)
Combat is mess, story is a mess, and dont get me started with the input lag and the stupid animation decisions... geez! (29 minutes ago)
@alimokrane: Ardyn as an antagonist just straight sucks. He says a whole lot of things without actually saying anything. I still wanna go back and do all the harder dungeons but I'll wait till later. (30 minutes ago)