Like most titles today, Metro: Last Light came out with a season pack we didn't know much about. Deep Silver unveils the first DLC to be released next week and tells us a bit more about its content. For more info and a few images, you know where to click.
Deep Silver today announced that the Faction Pack is set for worldwide release on Steam and Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network from Microsoft on July 16th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on July 16th in North America and July 17th in Europe and the rest of the world.
The Faction Pack includes three original single player missions, each casting the player as a different specialist from the warring Factions. Returning to some classic locations from Metro 2033, these missions feature new weapons, the return of a truly terrifying mutant foe, and offer three distinct gameplay challenges…
• As a Special Detachment Sniper of the Red Line, players must infiltrate a heavily guarded Reich Outpost at night,under the cover of a deadly radioactive storm…
• … before defending the Frontline as a Reich ‘Heavy’, armed with some of the most devastating weaponry found in the Metro.
• Lastly, players take the role of a Polis Ranger in training, tasked with exploring the vast Library complex for artifacts and relics. Salvage can be exchanged for ammunition, filters and hazard suits allowing ever deeper exploration into the Library. Rangers are advised to light torches and leave a trail of lights so they can find their way back to the base before their precious oxygen runs out…
More details on the other upcoming DLC:
• The Chronicles Pack will include new, original single player gameplay that expands on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
• The Tower Pack will present a unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
• Meanwhile, the Developer Pack will give creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro…
I've now seen episode 2 of American Horror Story Season 4, and so far i am really liking it. So much better than the rather uninteresting third season. (3 Hours ago)
@asdfg: On IGN? Cause in that case, they mostly showed the classic versions, not remastered ones. (3 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I don't think they bothered w/ H1 because it had already been remastered, and H3/4 because they were 360 games. (5 Hours ago)
map they are showing now looks kinda shitty compared to the other one i saw. (5 Hours ago)
extra 20gig day one patch gives you an idea how much they have packed into this collection :) (5 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Campaign is remastered. So many details to list tbh youre better off heading over to halowaypoint and checking out everything there. The fact they have filled a bluray and u need to dl an (5 Hours ago)