As revealed at Sony's PlayStation Experience, PlatinumGames' title NieR: Automata will be out on March 7 2017 for PS4 (no precise date for PC). Square Enix announces today the game has two special editions available for pre-order: Black Box and Day One. Jump inside for the details and the trailer in good quality.
NIER: AUTOMATA BRINGS ITS POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD TO THE WEST ON MARCH 7
Collector’s Edition Features Android 2B Figurine, Artbook and Soundtrack; Consumer Demo Coming Soon
LOS ANGELES (Dec. 5, 2016) – At the PlayStation Experience this past weekend, SQUARE ENIX® revealed that NieR: Automata™ will be released on March 7, 2017 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., the exciting new action role-playing game centers around the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2, and their ferocious battle to reclaim a post-apocalyptic world abandoned by mankind and overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms.
Fans and newcomers alike are also invited to get their hands on the action-RPG in a newly announced consumer demo, coming soon to the PlayStation™Network.
For gamers in search of exclusive items to complement the fast-paced action of NieR: Automata, Square Enix also announced the “Black Box Edition” and Day One Edition, which include:
“Black Box Edition” for PlayStation®4 system
● A sleek black Collector’s Edition box housing the below exclusive contents
● The NieR: Automata game
● Exquisitely crafted YoRHa “2B” Figurine
● Hardback 64-page artbook detailing the stunning artwork and illustrations from the game
● Exclusive steelbook case featuring artwork from renowned Akihiko Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY® XIV / BRAVELY DEFAULT®)
● Hauntingly Beautiful Soundtrack containing 13 live recorded songs from NIER® and NieR: Automata, composed by veteran Keiichi Okabe from MONACA, Inc. (TEKKEN / Drakengard / NIER)
● All Day One Edition digital content, including: Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Play System Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin
Day One Edition for PlayStation®4 system
● The NieR: Automata game
● Reversible box art featuring character illustrations from Akihiko Yoshida
● Six pieces of exclusive digital content, including: Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, Play System Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Retro Red Pod Skin, and Cardboard Pod Skin
NieR: Automata will be available for the PlayStation®4 system on March 7, 2017 in North America for $59.99 and Steam® in 2017. The “Black Box Edition” is available for pre-order exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store for $189.99. The Day One Edition is available for pre-order at all participating retailers.
@Melmoth: yhea, when i saw the zen monks play area, its the normal route, but you can beat off path a whole lot. (2 Hours ago)
@asdfg: the hell, i spoiled all of it, ALL of it, but i'm still on Bloodborne last legs. I play this shitty games slowly, speedrun is for dickless pussies. (2 Hours ago)
i still think the mastermind itagaki has secretly worked on this game lol :D (12 Hours ago)
Seeing some so called ''souls vets'' giving up, without learn the posture system, cuz no overlevel/co-op/iframes abusing/backstab - sogood.gif (12 Hours ago)
20hrs in and 11 bosses defeated (2 main,9 optional - only one of them was shit yay!), this is the ninja game i've been waiting since NG days bruhs. Loving its depth of all mechanics. (12 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: Yelp, it's all about perry and attack with that guy. (17 Hours ago)
This is the closes (setting) i've seen to my old fav. Irem's Ninja Spirit that i've seen. Feudal japan mixed with From's superb bosses also makes me think about Madhouse's Ninja Scroll. (19 Hours ago)