Atari also unveiled three new images from Race Pro, to be released in January next year on Xbox 360.
Atari press release:
RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience so that nothing gets closer to the action and thrill of professional car racing. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks.
RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are city tracks exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.
· Award-winning game developer SimBin: developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings their expertise to Xbox 360 for the very first time;
· Unparalleled realistic physics: powered by Lizard, SimBin’s own physics engine, to recreate breathtaking reality for the ultimate racing simulation experience;
· Real life handling and sounds: unique degree of realism thanks to real life data and engine sounds recorded directly from actual race cars at the track;
· 350 ultra realistic car models: from 48 car manufacturers, including Aston Martin, Saleen, Audi and many more, with cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power;
· Host of championships: including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship: one of the three official championships of the FIA), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW;
· Extensive multiplayer features: online play via Xbox Live® online game service and System Link support for up to 12 players, as well as an exclusive ‘hot seat’ mode.
BK really stood the test of time much better in those regards. On to BK and BT now. Can't wait for April. (26 minutes ago)
Finished Conker on Rare Replay. Stil a lovely platformer but also managed to annoy me to no end with inverted aiming controls that can't be changed and oh boy at that camera sometimes. (26 minutes ago)
playthrough so to have health regeneration in Normal mode is a bit of a let down.... (1 Hour ago)
RE7 will have health regeneration in Normal difficulty mode... it's slower than easy mode and disabled in madhouse mode. That kind of ruins it for me. Madhouse is a difficuly I would attempt on a 2nd (1 Hour ago)
@Tinks: they started screwing over some of their long time 2nd party partners like Argonaut and (to a degree) Rare. (5 Hours ago)
during the 64 era Nintendo at least had Rare in their prime, but it was the start of real painful gaps in content. (9 Hours ago)