Atari also unveiled three new images from Race Pro, to be released in January next year on Xbox 360.
Atari press release:
RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience so that nothing gets closer to the action and thrill of professional car racing. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks.
RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are city tracks exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.
· Award-winning game developer SimBin: developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings their expertise to Xbox 360 for the very first time;
· Unparalleled realistic physics: powered by Lizard, SimBin’s own physics engine, to recreate breathtaking reality for the ultimate racing simulation experience;
· Real life handling and sounds: unique degree of realism thanks to real life data and engine sounds recorded directly from actual race cars at the track;
· 350 ultra realistic car models: from 48 car manufacturers, including Aston Martin, Saleen, Audi and many more, with cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power;
· Host of championships: including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship: one of the three official championships of the FIA), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW;
· Extensive multiplayer features: online play via Xbox Live® online game service and System Link support for up to 12 players, as well as an exclusive ‘hot seat’ mode.
Maybe I should turn all-chat back on: [url] (3 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: i've been on about 7 types of anti depressants in the last 5 years. lol. it's anecdotal, but they work. they just usually come with some shitty side effect. (5 Hours ago)
Now with that said.. there's no cure. Most of these disorders are poorly understood, as is brain chemistry. And people like Chris Cornell were being treated. But results vary. Better than a sugar pill (5 Hours ago)
i'd always recommend Prozac over a sugar pill. lol (5 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: that's why i said "can" there are instances of people having better results from a placebo than that of legit medication. i never said it was a replacement for it though. (5 Hours ago)
Medicine is heavily skewed towards evidence here. We make pharmaceutical companies jump through hoops to prove efficacy and safety. *Not* with perfect results.. but it's pretty good. (5 Hours ago)
There's plenty of scientific evidence that various psychoactive drugs are more effective than a placebo. They wouldn't pass the rigorous approval process in the USA without said evidence. (5 Hours ago)