Atari also unveiled three new images from Race Pro, to be released in January next year on Xbox 360.
Atari press release:
RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience so that nothing gets closer to the action and thrill of professional car racing. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks.
RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are city tracks exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.
· Award-winning game developer SimBin: developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings their expertise to Xbox 360 for the very first time;
· Unparalleled realistic physics: powered by Lizard, SimBin’s own physics engine, to recreate breathtaking reality for the ultimate racing simulation experience;
· Real life handling and sounds: unique degree of realism thanks to real life data and engine sounds recorded directly from actual race cars at the track;
· 350 ultra realistic car models: from 48 car manufacturers, including Aston Martin, Saleen, Audi and many more, with cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power;
· Host of championships: including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship: one of the three official championships of the FIA), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW;
· Extensive multiplayer features: online play via Xbox Live® online game service and System Link support for up to 12 players, as well as an exclusive ‘hot seat’ mode.
... I can't even think of what they want. Maybe expecting CoH or AoE or even a Starcraft like game, but it's not even trying to be a strategy game like that. (5 Hours ago)
@rayy: I think so. If I hit on something later in the game that I haven't gotten to yet I'll let you know, but so far I don't see any control flaws. (5 Hours ago)
If you took the sword work and handling from Witcher and put it in Skyrim, you have the ultimate game in that genre. Mods made Skyrim in my opinion; vanilla was stunted outside of stealth backstabbery (5 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Both games in my eyes had spotty combat. I played W3 for its story and life. As for Skyrim, the vanilla version of the game felt bland without the mods. (7 Hours ago)
And I think the gameplay that is there is pretty janky and pretty shallow. (7 Hours ago)
I get that you think Skyrim is crap, but The Witcher 3 aint "a good version of Skyrim" because they have totally different goals. TW3 doesn't even attempt half the systems that Skyrim does. (7 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Nah, that's *really* not all there is to it. You're comparing a broken apple with a poorly designed orange. (8 Hours ago)