Atari also unveiled three new images from Race Pro, to be released in January next year on Xbox 360.
Atari press release:
RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience so that nothing gets closer to the action and thrill of professional car racing. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks.
RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are city tracks exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.
· Award-winning game developer SimBin: developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings their expertise to Xbox 360 for the very first time;
· Unparalleled realistic physics: powered by Lizard, SimBin’s own physics engine, to recreate breathtaking reality for the ultimate racing simulation experience;
· Real life handling and sounds: unique degree of realism thanks to real life data and engine sounds recorded directly from actual race cars at the track;
· 350 ultra realistic car models: from 48 car manufacturers, including Aston Martin, Saleen, Audi and many more, with cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power;
· Host of championships: including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship: one of the three official championships of the FIA), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW;
· Extensive multiplayer features: online play via Xbox Live® online game service and System Link support for up to 12 players, as well as an exclusive ‘hot seat’ mode.
put and end to corridor/cinematic/c utscene/qte/playforyousoyouwon'tmissathi ousoyouwon'tmissathing ng experiences, and start to see more games like Prey/BotW and the sort. Nuts&Bolts is an awesome game, as well. We need N&B2 (1 Hour ago)
Prey, just reminded me when i used to lure headcrabs/zombies in Half-Life 1 (1%Hp/Suit), to lasers and eletrick shock cables to zap'em withou loss of ammo. It's like we needed a whole generation to (1 Hour ago)
Stranger Things is such a amazing show! Just finished season 2, episode 7 (I won't post spoilers). (1 Hour ago)
I mean, didn't you just buy an X to play the same games with better visuals? Your stance doesn't really seem very consistent tbh. (1 Hour ago)
If you have no Interest in either of those things your only option is to move onto some other hobby. Because you're not going to see any mainstream Dev making something truly unique...ever. (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: whether I sound like a snob or not. It's the truth. The industry is all about playing it safe now. If your after original experiences you have 2 options. Indie or VR (usually also indie) (1 Hour ago)
@Tinks: Do you think EA will go back? They have pushed the boundaries. So 1 step back would seem like a 'good thing'. (4 Hours ago)