Atari also unveiled three new images from Race Pro, to be released in January next year on Xbox 360.
Atari press release:
RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience so that nothing gets closer to the action and thrill of professional car racing. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks.
RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are city tracks exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.
· Award-winning game developer SimBin: developed by renowned award-winning game developer SimBin, a leading creator of PC racing simulators, RACE Pro brings their expertise to Xbox 360 for the very first time;
· Unparalleled realistic physics: powered by Lizard, SimBin’s own physics engine, to recreate breathtaking reality for the ultimate racing simulation experience;
· Real life handling and sounds: unique degree of realism thanks to real life data and engine sounds recorded directly from actual race cars at the track;
· 350 ultra realistic car models: from 48 car manufacturers, including Aston Martin, Saleen, Audi and many more, with cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power;
· Host of championships: including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship: one of the three official championships of the FIA), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW;
· Extensive multiplayer features: online play via Xbox Live® online game service and System Link support for up to 12 players, as well as an exclusive ‘hot seat’ mode.
@docLEXfisti: i had a feeling the second would be better, just because it didn,t have to deal with the fluff of building up to getting a ship and exploring strange new worlds. (8 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: did you ride a donkey? (10 Hours ago)
Man, "The Orville" is much better than expected... EP1 was good, but EP2 was great - nice! (10 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: i've never been to Spain. Would like to go there some day. I've flown a bit though. Riding civil and military planes. Piloted Cessna 172. sat in a F-16D this summer. :) (11 Hours ago)
But Malaga was great. Loved the weather, the hills and mountains. We went to the sea, a zoo, cable car up a mountain and last but not least visited their red light district too, haha. (16 Hours ago)
And it was quite a sight to eventually be above the clouds or see nothing but clouds or sky and no land below you, lovely. (16 Hours ago)