Here are new concept arts for Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots that give an idea of what to expect from Ubisoft Montreal's game. Team Rainbow will be deployed in 2013. Update: Some game's details and features added.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Unprecedented Narrative – Patriots’ storyline explores an ultra-realistic what-if scenario inspired by real events and characters. The game will allow players to experience events from multiple perspectives creating an unprecedented level of immersion.
• A New Threat for a New Team – Terrorism has evolved and Team Rainbow must face an organized militia of home-grown insurgents. As the leader of a new squad, players will wrestle with difficult ethical decisions and determine if the doing-whatever-it-takes mentality is needed to stop the enemy.
• Enhanced Squad Management – At the press of one button, the Rainbow squad will perform the most efficient and deadly tactic given the context of the situation. When extreme measures are required, or when players call for it, you can take full control of your squad to plan the perfect assault.
• Evolved Combat – The game’s combat techniques have been pushed to the next level with cover and weapon systems redesigned to accommodate every combat situation. New Rappel and Breach mechanics are now enriched with multiple new techniques including Wall & Ceiling Breach, Fast Rope Rappel, inverted ‘Aussie Style Rappel’, Infiltrate & Subdue, just to name a few.
• Intense Multiplayer Experience – Players will be rewarded for working as a team and mastering the game’s new features that enhance communication and tactical execution between teammates. Once such feature found in the pre-game online lobby is the Sandtable, a holographic display that helps acquaint players with the level maps before they jump into the action. This will help players strategically coordinate attacks and add a new dimension to squad tactics.
• Surprise and Overpower Enemies – Utilize the game’s new Scan mode to strategically breach and infiltrate areas. This new tool will provide a thermal read on the situation, allowing you to determine the squad’s best course to overwhelm and defeat enemies.
@Sdarts: the only mark life is strange left on me is that of faked choice and how much i wanted to let Chloe die over and over and over again. lol (3 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: your PC must be complete shit if you're getting 1-5 fps on oxenfree. haha. (3 Hours ago)
at least it run like a bige pile of hunking crap. 1-5fps for such a shitty looking 2D game (even if the detailed zoom-in/out 2d arte is cool) vs a 30fps LiS. comparison by my gaming toaster. (6 Hours ago)
Oxenfree is made w/ Unity, by default its shit. (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Love makes everything possible. :) (10 Hours ago)
@asdfg: No update since N:A launched on Steam. What was updated was Kaldaien's mod, which is a Steam user who made a mod/tool to fix resolution, framerate and other issues with the game. (10 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Ironically, Oxenfree has far many more rarely used words than Life is Strange. Though the game is very good. Still, Life is Strange is eons better because it leaves a mark you never forget. (10 Hours ago)