Here are new concept arts for Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots that give an idea of what to expect from Ubisoft Montreal's game. Team Rainbow will be deployed in 2013. Update: Some game's details and features added.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Unprecedented Narrative – Patriots’ storyline explores an ultra-realistic what-if scenario inspired by real events and characters. The game will allow players to experience events from multiple perspectives creating an unprecedented level of immersion.
• A New Threat for a New Team – Terrorism has evolved and Team Rainbow must face an organized militia of home-grown insurgents. As the leader of a new squad, players will wrestle with difficult ethical decisions and determine if the doing-whatever-it-takes mentality is needed to stop the enemy.
• Enhanced Squad Management – At the press of one button, the Rainbow squad will perform the most efficient and deadly tactic given the context of the situation. When extreme measures are required, or when players call for it, you can take full control of your squad to plan the perfect assault.
• Evolved Combat – The game’s combat techniques have been pushed to the next level with cover and weapon systems redesigned to accommodate every combat situation. New Rappel and Breach mechanics are now enriched with multiple new techniques including Wall & Ceiling Breach, Fast Rope Rappel, inverted ‘Aussie Style Rappel’, Infiltrate & Subdue, just to name a few.
• Intense Multiplayer Experience – Players will be rewarded for working as a team and mastering the game’s new features that enhance communication and tactical execution between teammates. Once such feature found in the pre-game online lobby is the Sandtable, a holographic display that helps acquaint players with the level maps before they jump into the action. This will help players strategically coordinate attacks and add a new dimension to squad tactics.
• Surprise and Overpower Enemies – Utilize the game’s new Scan mode to strategically breach and infiltrate areas. This new tool will provide a thermal read on the situation, allowing you to determine the squad’s best course to overwhelm and defeat enemies.
@Sdarts: you should google meta studies for anti-depressants. Or talk to some honest psychiatrists. The efficacy of those products is almost the same as the placebo. (5 Hours ago)
fuckin' psn, what a shit service, always down ith some maintance. (7 Hours ago)
Which makes it even worse for those afflicted. And most either never get the treatment they need, or get it too late in life to make any real difference. (12 Hours ago)
But like you've said, most people think it's just an attitude/behaviour problem. Specially family members, who are the ones most close to the person afflicted and do nothing but criticize. (12 Hours ago)
Of all the patients with depression that take drugs for treatment, 80% live a "normal" life. It's only the 20% left that are "incurable" by today's medicine. (12 Hours ago)
What is Major Depression? The Signs, Symptoms & Treatment: [url] (12 Hours ago)
@droezelke: "The National Institute of Health has noted that approximately 80% of patients who seek treatment for major depression show improvement within four to six weeks." (12 Hours ago)