Capcom has released direct feed shots and character renders for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City from Captivate 2011. The game is scheduled to come out in Winter 2011 and will be available on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.o.w’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the raccoon City outbreak. revisit classic moments from Resident EvilTM 2 and Resident EvilTM 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the umbrella Security Service, uS Special ops and threat of zombies and B.o.w’s.
@KORNdog: Usually with open world games i recommend waiting to get a more polished version but horizon looks extremely polished at launch (11 minutes ago)
@KORNdog: I agree. it's way too difficult now :( (21 minutes ago)
playing sniper elite 4 (which i really shouldn't have bought day 1 given my backlog) mirrors edge catalyst, dark souls 3 and RE7. (1 Hour ago)
and if there is i use the time to work through my backlog of PS4 games. as much as i want horizon i won't be able to pick it up for a few months (1 Hour ago)
@alimokrane: precisely why i haven't touched my xbone since last christmas. it's become kinda unrealistic to own 2 consoles these days. there's never a big enough break in releases (1 Hour ago)
or buy any other game for that matter... (2 Hours ago)
managed to get FF15 for £20 but apart from an initial play of 1 hour, didnt have time to go back.... at this rate, I am not going to get a PS4 any time soon :( (2 Hours ago)