Capcom has released direct feed shots and character renders for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City from Captivate 2011. The game is scheduled to come out in Winter 2011 and will be available on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.o.w’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the raccoon City outbreak. revisit classic moments from Resident EvilTM 2 and Resident EvilTM 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the umbrella Security Service, uS Special ops and threat of zombies and B.o.w’s.
@Tinks: I like all the old 2D marios, and 3D world was great too. It's jsut the Mario 64 and similar ones that i don't like. The collect em up style fo gameplay is boring as shit to me :/ (1 Hour ago)
how can you dislike Mario, are you even human?? :O (1 Hour ago)