Capcom has released direct feed shots and character renders for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City from Captivate 2011. The game is scheduled to come out in Winter 2011 and will be available on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.o.w’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the raccoon City outbreak. revisit classic moments from Resident EvilTM 2 and Resident EvilTM 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the umbrella Security Service, uS Special ops and threat of zombies and B.o.w’s.
I got a NES XL instead. It's also called a PC :) (2 Hours ago)
i still have my unopened nes mini. gotta wait for it... [url] (2 Hours ago)
I still didn't get an answer on 'how are you liking it'. Guess, not many here have a Switch (3 Hours ago)
Distribution is definitely a problem. I've heard Switch is pretty easy to find in certain parts of Europe. Not so easy in the USA. (6 Hours ago)
like here (norway) i know people who preordered it, none got it. so they can't have sent many this way. Personally i wasn't planning on getting one, but i feel sorry for those who tried and failed. (7 Hours ago)