Capcom has released direct feed shots and character renders for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City from Captivate 2011. The game is scheduled to come out in Winter 2011 and will be available on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.o.w’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the raccoon City outbreak. revisit classic moments from Resident EvilTM 2 and Resident EvilTM 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the umbrella Security Service, uS Special ops and threat of zombies and B.o.w’s.
@Sdarts: Play it today at a friend house on coop. Definitely much better game than the first and the first was already really good. I was also surprise how well it plays with a controller. (7 Hours ago)
directly compare it to SDR, holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I just checked Ghost Recon beta and Hitman, ooooh my. :) (11 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: No lies detected man, very true. I don't know why I didn't notice it before, then again my only way of seeing a HDR game was via a video or two. But now with my own games and being able to (11 Hours ago)
[url] And seems sales are great. Much deserved. (12 Hours ago)
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the 2nd best reviewed game of the year: [url] (12 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: HDR does more for that "Wow!" factor than just increasing resolution to 4K. (12 Hours ago)
Tried out FM7 demo, FH3, Recore and man....what a difference. SDR looks dull in comparison now, jeez. In terms of colours for starters, sky and sun in FM7 and FH3 looks lovely, vivid. (13 Hours ago)