Capcom has released direct feed shots and character renders for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City from Captivate 2011. The game is scheduled to come out in Winter 2011 and will be available on the Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe.
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.o.w’s add to the action.
- Compete alone in Campaign mode as an umbrella Security Service member or in a four player co-op team battle.
- Rewrite the history of the raccoon City outbreak. revisit classic moments from Resident EvilTM 2 and Resident EvilTM 3 and watch events unfold from the perspective of the umbrella Security Service.
- Return of favorite RE enemies, iconic landmarks and characters, including leon S. Kennedy who is on your hit list to eliminate.
- Competitive online multiplayer modes provide a unique gaming experience thanks to the three corner combat between the umbrella Security Service, uS Special ops and threat of zombies and B.o.w’s.
Fascism exists on both ends of the political spectrum whenever there's a dictatorship involved, and a dictatorship is purely subjective to what you believe in. (1 Hour ago)
It's also a foreign concept to most over there that you can be a nationalist (which is a predominantly right wing thing to be) and have socialist leftist ideology and views.Bit of a "curve ball" that (1 Hour ago)
Get a bunch of Americans in a room and ask them why they think the left is evil, and most will probably affiliate it with the Nazis because the word socialist is in the acronyme (1 Hour ago)
Most did a crash course on politics via Twitter and Facebook and made their minds up based on that. From what I've seen, they don't know the left from the right (1 Hour ago)
They gurn about not having much of a choice. Aye, that might be true, so don't vote for either of the cunts. (1 Hour ago)
@Sdarts: the made their bed. Would you have sympathy for an idiot who ignored all the warnings that doing a certain thing could harm their health, but went ahead and did it anyway? (1 Hour ago)
of a nation represent a nation. Americans elected Trump, period. Now we all just have to "deal with it". Like hearing that Nazi ideology, bigotry and racism are the same as equality, justice, fairness (3 Hours ago)