First announced for a november release, Resident Evil 6 will now hit stores on October 2nd (PC version later). Take a look at the new trailer inside to learn what's going on in the game's story plus new screenshots.
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a bioterrorist threat on a global scale, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang.
Resident Evil 6 features three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online. Leon S. Kennedy is paired with US government agent Helena Harper, while Chris Redfield teams up with fellow BSAA member Piers Nivans. Finally, gun for hire and son of the infamous Albert Wesker, Jake Muller, is joined by Sherry Birkin, the daughter of former key Umbrella scientists, William and Annette. All six must face a new horror - the highly virulent C-virus that has been unleashed on an unsuspecting and unprepared world, creating new and deadly transformations.
• Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
• Multiple characters and intertwined storylines – Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
• Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
• A new challenge – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
o Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
o The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
o The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
• Mercenaries returns – Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
• Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
• Demo coming with Dragon’s Dogma – Purchasers of Dragon’s Dogma, scheduled for release on May 22 in North America and May 25 across Europe, will receive a token allowing them to download the Resident Evil 6 demo, from July 3 for Xbox 360 owners and September 4 for PS3
• Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese
Fascism exists on both ends of the political spectrum whenever there's a dictatorship involved, and a dictatorship is purely subjective to what you believe in. (1 Hour ago)
It's also a foreign concept to most over there that you can be a nationalist (which is a predominantly right wing thing to be) and have socialist leftist ideology and views.Bit of a "curve ball" that (1 Hour ago)
Get a bunch of Americans in a room and ask them why they think the left is evil, and most will probably affiliate it with the Nazis because the word socialist is in the acronyme (1 Hour ago)
Most did a crash course on politics via Twitter and Facebook and made their minds up based on that. From what I've seen, they don't know the left from the right (1 Hour ago)
They gurn about not having much of a choice. Aye, that might be true, so don't vote for either of the cunts. (1 Hour ago)
@Sdarts: the made their bed. Would you have sympathy for an idiot who ignored all the warnings that doing a certain thing could harm their health, but went ahead and did it anyway? (1 Hour ago)
of a nation represent a nation. Americans elected Trump, period. Now we all just have to "deal with it". Like hearing that Nazi ideology, bigotry and racism are the same as equality, justice, fairness (3 Hours ago)