Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
Haters will always hate... I think Alicia Vikander is perfect as Lara Croft. Hoping for the best for the movie. The trailer looks decent. (22 minutes ago)
@docLEXfisti: i had a feeling the second would be better, just because it didn,t have to deal with the fluff of building up to getting a ship and exploring strange new worlds. (12 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: did you ride a donkey? (13 Hours ago)
Man, "The Orville" is much better than expected... EP1 was good, but EP2 was great - nice! (13 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: i've never been to Spain. Would like to go there some day. I've flown a bit though. Riding civil and military planes. Piloted Cessna 172. sat in a F-16D this summer. :) (15 Hours ago)
But Malaga was great. Loved the weather, the hills and mountains. We went to the sea, a zoo, cable car up a mountain and last but not least visited their red light district too, haha. (19 Hours ago)