Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
Litterally it's like both manufacturers just traded places at the start of this gen. (38 minutes ago)
Atm MS has a broken brand image. The launch fiasco is still looming over them so they,re rrying to be super extra good so people forget they turned arrogant, (40 minutes ago)
I mean, it wasn't out of the goodness of sony's heard that PS+ offerings were stellar and they were making exclusive games left right and centre. It was a desperation move. (42 minutes ago)
The company at the back of the pack has to work extra hard to try to push people to their console. (43 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: the only reason MS are doing those things is because of where they are. Its the same as sony last gen. (44 minutes ago)
Thanks for the chat and good night, everyone. (1 Hour ago)
Well, time to go hunt all those Riddler's trophies, destroy all the Riddler's shields (5 for 1 Ridler trophy) and solve all the Riddler's riddles in order to get the true ending and 100% B:AK. (1 Hour ago)