Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
Jontron patched out of yooka-laylee! Lol. (2 Hours ago)
inXile boss Brian Fargo plans to retire after Wasteland 3 ships: [url] Great interview inside. (2 Hours ago)
Wonder Boy and Wonder Girl Trailer: [url] This is the developer's blog with many videos, images, sketches and Q&A. Game looks great! (5 Hours ago)
The whole article is really worth the reading. Be it on PS4, PS4 Pro or PC, N:A just isn't well optimized, which is a shame since the game is so great. The PC community is fixing what they can - again (5 Hours ago)