Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
phew, ok. Panic over. Back to work. (1 Hour ago)
@b0vril:it has been updated and it's actually fake [url] (2 Hours ago)
@b0vril: well, they've done a bit of mo-cap. probably dancing emotes for online mode or some shit. (7 Hours ago)
So apparently Rockstar are working on GTA VI..... (8 Hours ago)
new wolfenstein previews out there, game looks so much nicer than the last one. (8 Hours ago)
and down - that was a review for alien resurrection in 2000. i found it kind of funny that gamespot complained about that, given that's how all games work now on consoles. (9 Hours ago)
The game's control setup is its most terrifying element. The left analog stick moves you forward, back, and strafes right and left, while the right analog stick turns you and can be used to look up (9 Hours ago)