Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
She's gotta have it on Netflix: nope, I don't get it. Must be because I'm white. I'm not kidding. (1 Hour ago)
But for games like OW is not an issue. Funny thing is most people who complain about OW having lootboxes dont even own a copy of OW or play the game. Don't even play MP games in general. (1 Hour ago)
Nobody is saying to not condemned EA for what they did. Yeah they did really bad, and they should get punish by it. They are getting punish by the market already. (1 Hour ago)
Cosmetic lootboxes on overwatch doesnt affect the gameplay at all, and if you play the game enough you get those stuff for free anyways. You really dont have to grind that much tbh. (1 Hour ago)
Say welcome to seasson passes, split comunity, having to pay more than $60 for the game to get all the maps or heroes I want, so yeah I will take lootboxes on Overwatch over having to buy a season pas (1 Hour ago)
If you remove lootboxes for cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect gameplay at all on Overwatch, them forget about getting free maps, free new heroes, free content in general. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: Agreed. They're in on it too, so fuck em. (3 Hours ago)