Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
Dragon Ball Fighterz last trailer including Berus, Hit and Black gameplay [url] looking nice. (6 Hours ago)
I just hope that Disney doesn't start to hold a monopoly on streaming. (6 Hours ago)
...every country,because of licensing issues, except for their own IP's. That is a big hurdle as they can't have the same content in the US as in other countries. (7 Hours ago)
I believe share holders will sell there shares, and opt in on Hulu. Hulu will be launched world wide next year. Nothing can stop them, as Disney owns all the rights now. Netflix has to negotiate for.. (7 Hours ago)