Here are the first screenshots of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Warner Bros. and Monolith's new game. Beginning on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, the story is set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Players take on the role of Talion, a ranger who lost his family and has been revived by a mysterious spirit. A few more details and the images inside.
• Players take the form of Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious Spirit of vengeance.
• Set between The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor begins on the night of Sauron’s return to Mordor, throwing the region into turmoil.
• Discover a powerful and dynamic next-gen gameplay mechanic that allows players’ actions to shape enemy relationships and characteristics, creating personal and unique stories and gameplay arcs that remain persistent even after death.
• Players command Wraith Powers to orchestrate and execute their vengeance to outwit enemies, infiltrate the ranks, and dominate within an adaptive world.
• A multitude of enemies will require different tactics, encouraging the player to advance their skills, abilities and weapons to become legendary through a system of rune rewards crafted according to the player's strategy.
Anybody watched Train to Busan yet? (50 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: well you asked if it would work to plug the headphones into a tv. I said that it would work. :P (4 Hours ago)
@droezelke: seems a tad short, but not much would be expected. If it supports powerbanks, then its on. (6 Hours ago)
First test done with the Switch using Zelda. They could play for 2h 28 minutes on full battery. (16 Hours ago)
constantly too. Man if only that pro controller had a 3.5mm output. Do they finally have that for Switch pro conrrller? (16 Hours ago)
It should be a nomal 3.5mm output on my TV yeah. But what b0vril says could be true, sound may not be as clean. So i'll probably go with the hassle. Will be needing to keep the gamepad in the charger (16 Hours ago)
I've been looking for a great movie that's engaging from start to finish.Don't know which one you folks listed to start with though. (16 Hours ago)