Entitled Lord of the Hunt, the first expansion DLC pack for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is coming later this year, Warner Bros. revealed today. The new content includes new story as Talion joins forces with Torvin the Dwarven Hunter after Sauron unleashed Beastmaster Warchiefs. Also new missions, monsters, runes, character skin and Test of the Wild. More details, trailer and screens inside.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions today revealed new details about Lord of the Hunt, the first DLC expansion pack for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, available for purchase and to Season Pass holders later this year. In Lord of the Hunt, Sauron has dispatched lethal Beastmaster Warchiefs to exterminate the monsters of Mordor. Talion will join Torvin the Dwarven Hunter and use his powers of Domination to turn these menacing new beasts against the Warchiefs, proving that Mordor cannot be tamed.
• New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
• New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
• New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
• New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
• New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
• Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
• New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
fuckin' psn, what a shit service, always down ith some maintance. (51 minutes ago)
Which makes it even worse for those afflicted. And most either never get the treatment they need, or get it too late in life to make any real difference. (5 Hours ago)
But like you've said, most people think it's just an attitude/behaviour problem. Specially family members, who are the ones most close to the person afflicted and do nothing but criticize. (5 Hours ago)
Of all the patients with depression that take drugs for treatment, 80% live a "normal" life. It's only the 20% left that are "incurable" by today's medicine. (5 Hours ago)
What is Major Depression? The Signs, Symptoms & Treatment: [url] (5 Hours ago)
@droezelke: "The National Institute of Health has noted that approximately 80% of patients who seek treatment for major depression show improvement within four to six weeks." (5 Hours ago)
@MikeManiac61: I love Linin Park's music, specially their earlier albums. Damn... (5 Hours ago)