Entitled Lord of the Hunt, the first expansion DLC pack for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is coming later this year, Warner Bros. revealed today. The new content includes new story as Talion joins forces with Torvin the Dwarven Hunter after Sauron unleashed Beastmaster Warchiefs. Also new missions, monsters, runes, character skin and Test of the Wild. More details, trailer and screens inside.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions today revealed new details about Lord of the Hunt, the first DLC expansion pack for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, available for purchase and to Season Pass holders later this year. In Lord of the Hunt, Sauron has dispatched lethal Beastmaster Warchiefs to exterminate the monsters of Mordor. Talion will join Torvin the Dwarven Hunter and use his powers of Domination to turn these menacing new beasts against the Warchiefs, proving that Mordor cannot be tamed.
• New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
• New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
• New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
• New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
• New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
• Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
• New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
just bought a wii and a xbox 360 this week. backlog sells consoles. (1 Hour ago)
The duel mode in Quake Champions is like.. King of Fighters. (7 Hours ago)
Going to pick up Puyo Puyo Tetris and Binding of Isaac next. Then Mario Kart. Maybe Splatoon 2. (15 Hours ago)
Yeah, I'll be bolloxed if I'm hunting for 800 koroks or whatever it is. At least the shrines offer a decentish reward. (15 Hours ago)
I doubt I'll try to 100% Zelda, but I can already tell that it's a very big game. (17 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: One for my desk and one for my livingroom. It would also be convenient to have a portable dongle. Part of the beauty of the device is portability. (17 Hours ago)
Doing it that way before going to Ganon should take you in the region of about 100 hours, minimum. I only just finished the game 3 days ago. Nearly 8 weeks of hammering the game. (18 Hours ago)