Warner Bros. has shared a trailer and the details of the Expansion Pass for Middle-earth: Shadow of War which consists of two Nemesis Expansions and two Story Expansion. The first content, Slaughter Tribe Nemesis, is coming in November and will add the new Tribe along with the fortress, Overlord throne room, and outposts. The Outlaw Tribe will then hit in December. In February 2018, the first story expansion Blade of Galadriel will let you play as Eltariel. Baranor will be the other new playable character from the story expansion Desolation of Mordor set to release in March 2018. More details along with the trailer inside.
Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The gruesome Slaughter tribe invades Mordor introducing new missions, Epic and Legendary Orcs, tribal showdowns and fierce battles, brought to life through the Nemesis System.
• New Slaughter tribe fortress with Overlord throne room, monuments and outposts.
• Players can hunt down Legendary Slaughter tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
• Slaughter Orcs are the most bloodthirsty in Mordor, capable of ambushing players at any point, creating a deadly new challenge for players.
• Available November 2017.
Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The proud Outlaw tribe arise within Mordor introducing new missions, Epic and Legendary Orcs, tribal showdowns and intense battles, brought to life through the Nemesis System.
• New Outlaw tribe fortress with Overlord throne room, monuments and outposts.
• Players can hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
• The Outlaw tribe is home to the most rebellious warriors in Orc society, outcasts who have a deep contempt of all those who would rule them, be they foreign invaders or Lords of Mordor (whether Dark or Bright).
• Available December 2017.
Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
• Play as Eltariel, an elite assassin known as the Blade of Galadriel, and go head-to-head with the newest addition to the ranks of the Nazgûl.
• Wield Eltariel’s dual Elven blades and harness the Light of Galadriel with a host of deadly new combat abilities, skills and gear.
• Encounter memorable new Nemesis characters, such as Flint and Tinder and the Slayer of the Dead, while battling the Nazgûl and learning more mysteries of their past.
• Gain eight unique Legendary Orcs who can return to join your forces in the main story campaign with new abilities added to the Nemesis System.
• Unlockable Eltariel character skin for the main story campaign.
• Available February 2018.
Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
• Play as Baranor, the Captain of Minas Ithil and survivor of the city’s demise, in a new story expansion where players will command the forces of Man against a new Orc threat to the East.
• Unite with Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, to craft powerful new combat gear, including the shield, gauntlet, chain and glider.
• Hire mercenaries to create a human army and conquer the all new desert region of Lithlad.
• Fight to survive in Mordor as a human without the power of a Ring or a wraith to cheat death in a new rogue-like campaign mode.
• Unlockable Baranor character skin for the main story campaign.
• Available May 2018.
unless you can't buy the games on their own. (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: I could see it being dead only because people can make a template to make your own with cardboard. I don't see why it would be all that hard to replicate (1 Hour ago)
Thanks guys for the kind words, I always appreciate it. Soon we can all here just sit down and let it sink in. We still have to empty the rest of my mother's house before all that though. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I am at peace with it though because unlike with my mom I did get to properly say goodbye to my faithful friend. I like to think she is with my parents now. (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Sorry to hear that. I hope some happiness comes back to you soon. Bro-hug. (4 Hours ago)
together, you gotta make that decision at one point. All the signs pointed to it. It's going to be fucked up hard to come back in the house and not be greeted by my little girl, but this had to be don (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: The vet did say early this week that we could try to lower the high liver values but there were many other complications too. As insane hard as it is because you've been through so much (4 Hours ago)