Focus Home Interactive and Passtech Games have unveiled Space Run Galaxy, the sequel to the tower defense Space Run. This new entry, set to release this year, features user-created contracts and a deeper customization system.
Passtech Games and Focus Home Interactive announce Space Run Galaxy with screenshots
Focus Home Interactive and Passtech Games are joining forces again to release Space Run Galaxy on PC this year. Space Run Galaxy is the sequel to 2014's Space Run, the game from one-man studio Passtech, which seduced hundreds of thousands of players with its dynamic and original gameplay. By twisting the tower-defense game style, Space Run offered an addictive real-time spaceship construction strategy experience. Space Run Galaxy expands and refines the original's unique gameplay, introduces a persistent online universe and takes-off again with plenty of new features!
Set 20 years after the original game, Captain Buck Mann has now set up his very own intergalactic courier service. You're a member of Mann's team of space runners, racing to deliver precious goods from planet to planet! Reinforce your modular ships with armaments including laser turrets, missile launchers and energy shields, while leaving enough room for your cargo. Fly fast - the quicker you arrive at your destination, the better the rewards!
Venture into the depths of space spanning an entire galaxy, with 4 solar systems and over 50 zones to visit across 100+ runs. Space Run Galaxy offers limitless gameplay, while fresh new features expand the original experience:
• User-created contracts - Take on contracts from other players for better rewards and unlimited replayability
• Intergalactic player market - Trade hard-earned goods with your fellow space runners to sell off extra supplies, or snap up a tidy bargain
• New corporations offer riskier jobs - Carry the extra fragile cargo of XenoPrime, or risk transporting The Force's highly dangerous weapon prototypes (which may even endanger your own ship!)
• Fresh dangers await - Face off against brand new boss-type enemies, such as deadly pirate ships and huge space monsters...
• Deep customization - Customize the shape and size of any ships you acquire during your adventure. There's no restriction for what ship you use in each mission, letting you get creative with every run!
seemed like the rainbow glowing avatar caused his seizure. Mad. I wonder if that;ll be a common thing going forward in VR. (10 Hours ago)
That really is an early Oasis. (11 Hours ago)
Some of the avatars are hilarious. All shapes and sizes. Imagine being the kid in that headset having a fit and all he could see was Morty and a blue midget hedgehog trying to talk him round. Haha. (11 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: I shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it. Not at the poor bastard having the fit, but the entire surrealness of it all. (11 Hours ago)