Focus Home Interactive and Passtech Games have unveiled Space Run Galaxy, the sequel to the tower defense Space Run. This new entry, set to release this year, features user-created contracts and a deeper customization system.
Passtech Games and Focus Home Interactive announce Space Run Galaxy with screenshots
Focus Home Interactive and Passtech Games are joining forces again to release Space Run Galaxy on PC this year. Space Run Galaxy is the sequel to 2014's Space Run, the game from one-man studio Passtech, which seduced hundreds of thousands of players with its dynamic and original gameplay. By twisting the tower-defense game style, Space Run offered an addictive real-time spaceship construction strategy experience. Space Run Galaxy expands and refines the original's unique gameplay, introduces a persistent online universe and takes-off again with plenty of new features!
Set 20 years after the original game, Captain Buck Mann has now set up his very own intergalactic courier service. You're a member of Mann's team of space runners, racing to deliver precious goods from planet to planet! Reinforce your modular ships with armaments including laser turrets, missile launchers and energy shields, while leaving enough room for your cargo. Fly fast - the quicker you arrive at your destination, the better the rewards!
Venture into the depths of space spanning an entire galaxy, with 4 solar systems and over 50 zones to visit across 100+ runs. Space Run Galaxy offers limitless gameplay, while fresh new features expand the original experience:
• User-created contracts - Take on contracts from other players for better rewards and unlimited replayability
• Intergalactic player market - Trade hard-earned goods with your fellow space runners to sell off extra supplies, or snap up a tidy bargain
• New corporations offer riskier jobs - Carry the extra fragile cargo of XenoPrime, or risk transporting The Force's highly dangerous weapon prototypes (which may even endanger your own ship!)
• Fresh dangers await - Face off against brand new boss-type enemies, such as deadly pirate ships and huge space monsters...
• Deep customization - Customize the shape and size of any ships you acquire during your adventure. There's no restriction for what ship you use in each mission, letting you get creative with every run!
@Sdarts: How do you not understand. Not even half the country voted. Then how can you say: half the US supported Trump? Secondly Clinton got more votes. (2 Hours ago)
Tweet with image and inscription on the cake: [url] Great developers appreciating other great developers. Go play D:OS2, folks. (3 Hours ago)
And for those great and good feels, Guerrilla Games sent Larian Studios a beautiful cake in congratulations for the very successful launch of Divinity: Original Sin 2. (3 Hours ago)
That's it, enough Politics from me. Gotta immerse myself in good things. HOB - from the creators of Torchlight 1 and 2 - released today. Then there's RUINER. (3 Hours ago)
Of all the Americans who would deserve to be POTUS... fucking Trump... Argh, seriously?! Yes, I'm still very salty that that doofus won. Don't know when - if ever - I will stop being salty about it. (3 Hours ago)
When I think of America, I think of all the great things Americans have achieved. I love American games, books, movies, music, TV shows, art, etc. (3 Hours ago)
And sorry if it seems like I hate America or Americans or something else. I hate Trump, nothing else. I just wish Americans had been more smarter and not voted for him in the first place. (3 Hours ago)