It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
this also isn't the books. The shows narrative diverged quite a while ago (1 Hour ago)
@scoobs0688: How likely is an ending where the Night's King just rolls over everything south of the wall? The last shot being a panning shot of all our favourite characters with blue eyes. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: and your idea is not among the possibilities, or everything GRR has been hinting at in his writing for decades now is for naught. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: idk if you know the lore behind the show (the promised prince, lord of the light, etc.) but there's a certain way this is going to go down (1 Hour ago)
i mean, it's not a "good" ending. but do you honestly expect a happy ending for game of thrones? now THAT sounds like something that goes against the storys entire purpose. (2 Hours ago)
@scoobs0688: how does it go against the entire purpose of the story. cersei seems willing to do anything to win. maybe siding with the ice kind is an option for her? (2 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: that would be the worst ending imaginable, and goes against the entire purpose of the story. Terrible take (2 Hours ago)