It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
When I think back on those movies now, and Tour of Duty, I can't believe how they twisted it as Vietcong vs US. What a load of propaganda bs (3 minutes ago)
The Vietnam War docu-series on Netflix is great. Lots of history I didn't know. How have I seen so many Vietnam movies, without it being mentioned how it really started. (5 minutes ago)
@nostradamus: Violent Cop is a top 10 movie for me. (6 Hours ago)
takeshi kitano's police/mob movies and the shole japanese directors. Sega's pimp director has a great auteur flair, like his movie contemporary collegues. (16 Hours ago)
Man, disliking a bit the shallow Yakuza streets (even if thge sopts details are awesome and the karaoke is Hype), the mob banter and characterization is top not. My late 90 and 2000 are made of (16 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: Squier :-) So it's a Fender Squier. You can still get money for those. Prices went up (19 Hours ago)