It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
Sounds good, because they have done a lot of good things ever since X1 launched, but talk is cheap though. We will see! (1 Hour ago)
He doesn't want to pre-announce stuff now but they are upping investment in it. [url] (1 Hour ago)
Phi Spencer : "The same level of commitment Xbox, their service has had, Scorpio, first party has that level of commitment too. " (1 Hour ago)
@Sdarts: Any chance of it hitting Xbox at some time or probably not? :) (2 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: its even tagged as a walking simulator on steam. Think ill pass for now :P (6 Hours ago)
I can dock without fear now. (8 Hours ago)
For those that haven't played What Remains of Edith Finch yet, just make sure you have 3-4 hours available and go play it. It's absolutely briliant! If you liked Inside, you will like this game. (12 Hours ago)