It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
@AndreasZ94: for consoles 3d gaming (with a few exceptions) started with the 32bit era. for people playing on computers they's been a steady stream of 3d games from back to the early 80's (4 Hours ago)
Yea.. NPCs in single player games should send you hate mail, like real people ;) (4 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: I feel like its the enemy reactions to getting shot that's the real problem, they recover so fast and act like they never got shot (6 Hours ago)
@AndreasZ94: I've only played a bit of U4, but from what I did, it wasn't a big step up from 3. (6 Hours ago)
Ellie helping you out in melee situations was fun too. It's their only game where they made some good gameplay design elements when it came to enemies. (6 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: Are u talking about U4 because i feel like the gunplay was pretty good, same for U2 (6 Hours ago)
@AndreasZ94: Certainly their best game of combining both, hence why I think its their best. They got the pacing right, but it also had a extra element in horror. (6 Hours ago)