It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
@asdfg: That's fair. I did see a Pirate game called Black something that looked a lot like SoT, so that understandable if the game looks like a been there done that kind of endeavour. (46 minutes ago)
Especially where PVE is concerned. But I think when they lift the lid on impressions we'll be able to have a more informed discussion about it. (47 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Multiplayer can give legs to games that really have no business having legs. So the answer to that is I really don't know. (50 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Then I guess I'd like to see how deep the sandbox goes. I think the game looks good and has mostly favourable impressions from those who have played it and I'd like to confirm this myself. (52 minutes ago)
I think one other reason because I'm so negative against SoT is because we have droves of those kinda games on PC. Open world, coop, survival, exploring. Most of them in early access. (2 Hours ago)
I mean... consider this: Do you think multiplayer would really make NMS that much more interesting? I don't. (2 Hours ago)