It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
I think you're looking too deep into it tbh. You could say every round was the same on previous titles. (4 minutes ago)
I'm warming to the new vehicle spawns.. but still prefer "the old way" (27 minutes ago)
Seems to push close games.. but in a way that makes me feel like every round is kinda the same. (48 minutes ago)
They totally misunderstood the issue with kills and tickets. (52 minutes ago)
The new conquest rules are still weird. I don't like winning "tickets" when my team only has one flag. Doesn't seem right that you can win on "bleed" from behind. (52 minutes ago)
the dream is dead. shame on you roskstar. (1 Hour ago)
its fine if you want to play some games on psnow for convinience and you aceptet the bad visuals with streaming, even for retro gaming, thts fine. But people wanted a 1080p@60fps RDR on PC years ago. (1 Hour ago)