It's now official Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will be released this summer as a DLC. The latter will contain a new balancing as well as four new characters: Yun and Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu. Screens inside then gameplay videos. Update: Videos now online.
• New Playable Characters: Four new challengers enter the ring: Yun, Yang, Oni andEvil Ryu.
• Updated Character Balancing: Features all new character balancing, further refining gameplay.
• Updated Replay Channel:
- Replay Follower: Be able to follow up to 5 separate player replays making it easier tofind your favorite players’ latest replay.
- My Channel Advanced: Allows players to distribute their replay data to up to 50 players.
- Elite Channel: Watch replay data from elite players who have a rating of 3000PP or more.
• All playable SSFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box, including Yun & Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu.
EuroGamer - Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers review: [url] "Avoid". Like the plague, ouch. (15 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: To be honest, King Arthur looks like a bad movie in any of the 3 trailers I saw of it. As for The Wall, the trailer looked interesting, at least a lot better than the King Arthur's ones. (26 minutes ago)
know beforehand what movie they are going to be showing. So far they had been worth it, but not this time. :) (1 Hour ago)
@aphex187: I have a sub to this cinema, so i can go see any movie whenever and as much as i want. I honestly thought King Arthur was gonna be worth it. The Wall was the sneak preview movie. You never (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: why would you want to do that to yourself? :D (4 Hours ago)
@Tinks: On Xbox it's 38.99 now. Not bad at all. But I want to properly play it first on Friday :) (5 Hours ago)
lots of rad new skins for the Anniversary event! :D (12 Hours ago)