Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
Tried to put some time into the Incursions alpha this weekend but the whole lobby system is a mess and it's a drag just to get started. And then once you do... well I have issues with the game mode. (30 minutes ago)
@aphex187: The like.. moment to moment gameplay is really good.. I just don't like a lot of other things. (30 minutes ago)
100 euro is already saved up for the Switch that i plan to get next year because...i mean...Mario. (5 Hours ago)
Some folks will call me crazy but next to the Xbox One i also sold my Wii U. It had been a dust collector for too long now. I've managed to sell it for a nice price, i can now easily buy the One X and (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Link doesn't work for me for some reason. (5 Hours ago)
again until i saw a 65 inch, i was then dead set on 65 inch, lol. I'm hoping this TV will be for many many years to come and with that in mind it should be a worthy purchase. :) (5 Hours ago)
@droezelke: Hard to say. I just knew for myself that for the 4K systems i needed a 4K tv. I had a full HD OLED and i knew there was no going back to anything else. Initially was gonna go for 55 inch (5 Hours ago)