Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
Some good Street Fighter action is happening at Final Round this weekend: [url] (27 minutes ago)
GTA suffers from this sort of thing too, with so called "ultra real" graphics mods that completely destroys the look of the game and turns everything into a hideous blown out mess. (4 Hours ago)
It's not perfect, but it's better than 99% of the shite UE4 recreations that people pump out and everyone creams their kecks over as if it should actually be made. (4 Hours ago)
I'll say one thing about it, at least he has an understanding of art style and lighting. (4 Hours ago)
@alimokrane: Tomb Raide 2 is almost 20 huge levels. I'd say that is a proof of concept, and not a remake. The dude/team would need to get a lot of traction to start doing work that could be done. (7 Hours ago)