Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
outcast developer of dissapoinging sequels given a platform. like a charity. it's that time of the year.. (21 minutes ago)
@jmd749: ok, but I still don't understand what was so awesome? (58 minutes ago)
@droezelke: I love the collaberation, I think Sony might be trying to make Kojima Productions a 1st party dev, cause they sure are treating them like one. Sorry if you thought it was a shit interview. (1 Hour ago)
@jmd749: What is awesome about that interview? No new information at all. Just guys kissing each others ass. (3 Hours ago)
I love em both to be honest. When I start playing either of them, I'm glued for a while albeit for different reasons. (3 Hours ago)
Halo is a lot more dependent on individual skill which makes gunfights more intense and Overwatch is far more dependent on team synergy. (3 Hours ago)
As someone who has a fair amount of hours in both Halo & Overwatch, I'd say they both scratch different itches, but Overwatch has the broader appeal. (3 Hours ago)