Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
Some nice indie releases on Switch this week. Gonna grab Enter the Gungeon and The End is Nigh. (1 Hour ago)
i'm just worried how i'm gonna get decent framerate with my gtx980 on a 4k display, my current tv is a 1080p panel, which is a great match (3 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: That's what pissed me off with Samsung and their misleading marketing, giving yokels the impression that QLED and OLED are similar technologies. To be fair it worked for them, Oh mankind!smh (3 Hours ago)
some years ago when every new tv was a LED tv, it was still a LCD panel, just with LED backlight, so mostly just for marketing purpose. (4 Hours ago)
the similar names (containing the letters LED), and the Q being similar to an O, it's very different technology. (4 Hours ago)
@droezelke: QLED is just Samsungs evolution of LED, and is still based on the same TFT LCD tech, OLED is a completely different tech to begin with. (4 Hours ago)