Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
@droezelke: i think its time for you to find a new hobby (14 minutes ago)
I hear ya. Game in general just don't seem to do it for me as I get older. A shame too considering I have decent bandwidth that only took 20 years to get. Which may leave soon; if you know what. (27 minutes ago)
The end of last year wasn't good. This year didn't even start yet,but there isn't 1 announced game that really intrigues me. (27 minutes ago)
RDR1 didn't do it for me, Days Gone still has to prove itself, Same with Spiderman. DBH could be good. Death stranding: who knows (30 minutes ago)
@droezelke: Really? Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman, Detroit Become Human, Dragonball Fighter Z, and Death Stranding don't excite you? (45 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: hang in there and be strong pal. (47 minutes ago)
It's looking to be a pretty boring game year. (52 minutes ago)