Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
Sounds good, because they have done a lot of good things ever since X1 launched, but talk is cheap though. We will see! (5 Hours ago)
He doesn't want to pre-announce stuff now but they are upping investment in it. [url] (5 Hours ago)
Phi Spencer : "The same level of commitment Xbox, their service has had, Scorpio, first party has that level of commitment too. " (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: Any chance of it hitting Xbox at some time or probably not? :) (5 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: its even tagged as a walking simulator on steam. Think ill pass for now :P (10 Hours ago)
I can dock without fear now. (12 Hours ago)
For those that haven't played What Remains of Edith Finch yet, just make sure you have 3-4 hours available and go play it. It's absolutely briliant! If you liked Inside, you will like this game. (15 Hours ago)