Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
@docLEXfisti: What was your final level? I'm finding the leveling system to be out of order with my quest progress. (58 minutes ago)
ps and no one can combat the guy just running around. I wish there was some sort of sword combat (3 Hours ago)
I think the ship combat looks like it could get nuts if there are multiple ships involved. The lack of hand to hand combat is really telling though. Videos from a month ago feature guys getting on shi (3 Hours ago)
[url] This is GOTG and we all know it! (5 Hours ago)
Inside devs are already teasing the GOTG for the next decade release. (14 Hours ago)
Ico, one and done. next, Zone of Enders 1. (14 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I think MS were in full on panic mode because they wanted to add value to their box, so they showed everything. (20 Hours ago)