Along with new features for the 0.9 version of Arena Commander, Star Citizen gets a new ship commercial for the M50 with humor and stunts inspired by BBC's Top Gear. To enjoy it in full quality, you can download the 4K video inside.
Arena Commander 0.9 new features:
• Murray Cup Racing Mode: As shown at Gamescom, players can now race their pledge ships in a specially designed upper-atmospheric scenario!
• Vanduul Swarm Co-Op: Take on the alien hoards with a friend, or competitor!
• Flyable M50 and 350R: The M50 and the 350R have been readied for flight to kick off the race mode. These ships will now be flyable in all Arena Commander game modes.
• Friend Codes: We’re launching a code system for both private and public matches so you can connect with your wingmen.
• Updated Ship Performance: We’ve increased the speed and acceleration of every ship. With this we’ve also reworked the afterburner mechanic to increase acceleration instead of top speed.
• HUD Update: We’ve overhauled the usability of the visor HUD interface so you can customize your ships systems much more easily in flight.
• New Hangars: We’ve re-mastered all of Star Citizen’s Hangars with the new forward-looking room system and added the Asteroid Hangar.
• 6DOF: With the improvements to the IFCS and flight physics we are now ready to introduce 6DOF movement for an entirely new way to fly.
She's gotta have it on Netflix: nope, I don't get it. Must be because I'm white. I'm not kidding. (10 Hours ago)
But for games like OW is not an issue. Funny thing is most people who complain about OW having lootboxes dont even own a copy of OW or play the game. Don't even play MP games in general. (10 Hours ago)
Nobody is saying to not condemned EA for what they did. Yeah they did really bad, and they should get punish by it. They are getting punish by the market already. (10 Hours ago)
Cosmetic lootboxes on overwatch doesnt affect the gameplay at all, and if you play the game enough you get those stuff for free anyways. You really dont have to grind that much tbh. (10 Hours ago)
Say welcome to seasson passes, split comunity, having to pay more than $60 for the game to get all the maps or heroes I want, so yeah I will take lootboxes on Overwatch over having to buy a season pas (10 Hours ago)
If you remove lootboxes for cosmetic stuff that doesn't affect gameplay at all on Overwatch, them forget about getting free maps, free new heroes, free content in general. (11 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Agreed. They're in on it too, so fuck em. (12 Hours ago)