Tekken Tag Tournament 2 gets a trailer and a bunch of screenshots. Namco Bandai has announced that the 50+ roster will be ready to fight on home consoles in September.
WE ARE TEKKEN
Never underestimate the heart of a champion. The original tag team fighter that started it all is back. Tekken tag tournament 2 delivers new and returning characters in the largest roster ever. Experience the most advanced attack mechanics, ultimate combo move sets and new battle modes. With innovative features to broaden tekken consumer accessibility, unlimited fighter combinations & multiple ways to challenge your friends – get ready for the next battle!
• MULTIPLAYER MATCH – challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
• PAIR PLAY – up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle
• FIGHT LAB – all new mode to customize Combot’s appearance & for the first time ever, his moves
• LARGEST PLAYABLE ROSTER – more than 50 characters to choose from
• NEW STAGES – fight in your favorite countries around the world
• ENVIRONMENTAL FX – clothing condition alters in real-time with water & dirt effects
• NEW MOVES – each character expands their fight arsenal with exclusive new Tag-Throws & Tag-Combos
• ONLINE FEATURES – all-new features bring the community together like never before
• OFFLINE BATTLE MODES – re-live the classic arcade mode, train in a first-class practice mode, customize your team/character appearance & much more
@docLEXfisti: Apparenlty, they are all still shit only for being DC movies... Both trailers looked fantastic. Haters gonna hate. (30 minutes ago)
Fantastic Beasts 2 trailer I also enjoyed, that JK Rowling and her incredible ideas... impressive stuph (1 Hour ago)
on the rest: Godzilla trailer is also totally awesome. Chills it gave me... Disenchanted also looks promising (Bender voice: check!) (2 Hours ago)
just watched all the SDCC trailers and wow, DC seems to turn the tide, Auqaman trailer was absolutely amazing. Shazam looks really good too, quite funny. Titans also looks interesting... (2 Hours ago)