A few days ago, Bethesda revealed The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next chapter in ZeniMax Online Studio's online RPG. We share today the first videos in good quality that introduce the Isle of Summerset, home of the High Elves and the new area for players to explore when the title releases on May 21st for PC/Mac and June 5 for PS4 and Xbox One.
THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE’S NEW CHAPTER TO SEND PLAYERS BACK TO THE MYSTERIOUS SUMMERSET ISLE
New Chapter Brings Huge Content and Feature Updates; Pre-Purchase Options Offer Instant Access to Existing Game Content; Free Play Week Launches Today
Today Bethesda Softworks announced The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next Chapter of ZeniMax Online Studio’s award-winning online RPG, The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This year’s Chapter will send players to the incredible Isle of Summerset to explore the home of the High Elves for the first time since 1994’s The Elder Scrolls: Arena. With a massive and vibrant new zone, an epic main story, a new skill line based on the Psijic Order, and the introduction of Jewelry Crafting, The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset offers an expansive installment for both new and veteran players.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset will release for PC/Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on June 5. Learn more about the game and pre-order at www.ElderScrollsOnline.com.
SUMMERSET ISLE UNLOCKED
By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, but a Daedric threat looms over the breathtaking home of the High Elves. Players will travel to the Summerset Isle, gather allies, and unravel a shadowy conspiracy that threatens all of Tamriel. ESO: Summerset is packed with exciting new features and challenges, including:
• A New Zone: Summerset Isle, a uniquely beautiful land that’s an even larger addition than last year’s massive Vvardenfell from ESO: Morrowind
• An Epic Main Story: More of ESO’s award-winning story concludes the Daedric drama that began in 2015’ Orsinium DLC
• The Psijic Order: For the first time in an Elder Scrolls game, join the mysterious Psijic Order and explore their secretive home city of Artaeum
• New Skill Line: Master the magic of the mages of the Psijic Order to gain a new combat skill line and wield powers over time itself
• Jewelry Crafting: ESO’s latest crafting skill allows players to” create powerful gear for their characters
• New Group PvE Challenges: Players can band together to face the challenges of Cloudrest, a new 12-player Trial, new Delves and Bosses, and other content including the Abyssal Geysers
NEW CONTENT IS FOR BOTH FIRST-TIME AND VETERAN PLAYERS
The Elder Scrolls Online’s unique Chapter structure and level-scaling means that the new content is easily accessible and fun for both new and veteran players. Both level 1 and max-level fans will find challenges in Summerset appropriate to their abilities, and they can play side-by-side in a group to explore and conquer the new zone and stories.
• New Players: New players can start a character and jump right into ESO: Summerset without having to complete previous ESO content. A fresh tutorial and starter area will get them up-and-running quickly, ready to save Tamriel from the Daedric conspiracy.
• Current Players: Veteran players can upgrade to ESO: Summerset and take their existing characters into the new zone, or, start out with a fresh warrior if they wish. With tons of new group content and stories to discover, Summerset is where every ESO fan should go to dive even deeper into the world of the Elder Scrolls.
PRE-PURCHASE BONUSES OFFER INSTANT ACCESS TO ESO
With several pre-order and pre-purchase options available, players can earn amazing rewards, and even immediate access to existing ESO content, when they buy the game. Depending on the version purchased, a player can unlock incredible in-game bonuses or even instantly have access to the ESO base game or last year’s massive Chapter update, ESO: Morrowind. For all of the details on pre-order and pre-purchase options for the Standard Edition, Upgrade Editions, and Collector’s Editions, please see the article <5f28>https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26343.5f28>
FREE PLAY WEEK – STARTS TODAY
For players who can’t wait and want to discover why ESO has been named the Best MMORPG on any platform for multiple years running, beginning today, they can play the base game for free for a limited time. ESO’s Free Play Event begins today for PC/Mac and PlayStation®4, and starts tomorrow for Xbox One. The Free Play Event will allow access to base game content and will run until March 27. To get started, visit the Free Play page and select your platform of choice, or visit https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post... for more details.
Most of the rough edges in BFV are around stuff like UI. The actual game is solid as hell. (4 Hours ago)
This is also the first Battlefield game that won't have expansions, which is something consumers asked for. (4 Hours ago)
It's not really the case where more content is always better. The quality of the content is important. (4 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: Game is fantastic compared to BF4 at launch. (4 Hours ago)
burn-out considering the uneven use. The Q9FN has FALD dimming which, while not quite as good as OLED, gives in practice very good blacks. Worse viewing angle than the C8, but brighter HDR. low lag. (5 Hours ago)
@jmd749: I'm getting the Samsung 65Q9FN in a few weeks. it's the same price as the LG C8. Both have their advantages, but i play so much old games with scanlines that i'm a bit worried about visible.. (5 Hours ago)
The absolute balls on these bastards to charge ridiculous prices for products that aren't even finished. If it were any other industry, they'd be called to account. (7 Hours ago)