The Evil Within release date has been pushed back to October. The title will hit store shelves on October 21st in North America and three days later in Europe. Get inside a new trailer showing how terrifying the game is with playtest reactions.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes
• Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
I'm surprised that performance still matters to you now that the X1X is around lol (2 Hours ago)
And I'd say that most "normal people" would find that performance at this spec beyond acceptable. (2 Hours ago)
Translation: If DOOM is already running well on hybrid portable (in portable mode) what chance does their next game have of performing even better? I'd say those chances are pretty good, actually. (2 Hours ago)
[url] Yakuza: fist of the north star edition. (5 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: if doom is running 560p, with lower res textures and reduced effects at 30fps what chance is there a game on the same engine is going to fair any better? (5 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: i'm betting the X will be great on your B6 this november :D (6 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: so, no swapping with the Acer then? (6 Hours ago)