The Evil Within release date has been pushed back to October. The title will hit store shelves on October 21st in North America and three days later in Europe. Get inside a new trailer showing how terrifying the game is with playtest reactions.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes
• Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
The flash totally stole the show for me (7 Hours ago)
@docLEXfisti: I also enjoyed Justice League. The CGI is poor at times like the villain but the character chemistry is very well done. Very funny too! (7 Hours ago)
We have Overwatch, watch my son play it sometimes... it just doesn't appeal to me. Rainbow 6 might be worth a look... (9 Hours ago)
Free weekends in OW and R6 if you want to play some good shooters. (10 Hours ago)
Got to play a bit today: you appreciate how shooting feels in Halo 5 even more if you try out SWBF2, mediocre at best - this is made by D.I.C.E.? (10 Hours ago)
It was fluent and over quickly (like GotG2), which is a good sign... (not like Civil War i.E., where I wanted to turn off after 40 mins). Different ppl, different tastes I guess ;) (10 Hours ago)
@docLEXfisti: lol... for real? (11 Hours ago)