The Evil Within release date has been pushed back to October. The title will hit store shelves on October 21st in North America and three days later in Europe. Get inside a new trailer showing how terrifying the game is with playtest reactions.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes
• Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
Yea I can see them being more problematic on consoles.. it doesn't require much precision to run someone down with the saber either. (11 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Yes, a little bit OP though. If one charges at you with a horse, you're f'ed unless you can pull off a headshot. Especially on consoles they are hard to hit because of the 'controller' (1 Hour ago)
And ya gotta count horses 'cause horsing is one of the best things in the game. (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: yeah I've noticed the extra revive time. You shouldn't compare ww1 vehicles to modern warfare though as it's simply unfair. (4 Hours ago)
I'm sure people miss the progression from more recent games tho.. some people are really into that. It's undeniably barebones by comparison. (5 Hours ago)
Have you noticed that you can still be revived waaaay after the "bleed out" period? Still saves a death too.. hah. (5 Hours ago)
It's not just the lack of unlocks.. lack of stuff in general. Battlefield 2 still had more vehicle and weapon variety than BF1. Way more. (5 Hours ago)