The Evil Within release date has been pushed back to October. The title will hit store shelves on October 21st in North America and three days later in Europe. Get inside a new trailer showing how terrifying the game is with playtest reactions.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes
• Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
... I can't even think of what they want. Maybe expecting CoH or AoE or even a Starcraft like game, but it's not even trying to be a strategy game like that. (5 Hours ago)
@rayy: I think so. If I hit on something later in the game that I haven't gotten to yet I'll let you know, but so far I don't see any control flaws. (5 Hours ago)
If you took the sword work and handling from Witcher and put it in Skyrim, you have the ultimate game in that genre. Mods made Skyrim in my opinion; vanilla was stunted outside of stealth backstabbery (5 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Both games in my eyes had spotty combat. I played W3 for its story and life. As for Skyrim, the vanilla version of the game felt bland without the mods. (7 Hours ago)
And I think the gameplay that is there is pretty janky and pretty shallow. (7 Hours ago)
I get that you think Skyrim is crap, but The Witcher 3 aint "a good version of Skyrim" because they have totally different goals. TW3 doesn't even attempt half the systems that Skyrim does. (7 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Nah, that's *really* not all there is to it. You're comparing a broken apple with a poorly designed orange. (8 Hours ago)