The Evil Within release date has been pushed back to October. The title will hit store shelves on October 21st in North America and three days later in Europe. Get inside a new trailer showing how terrifying the game is with playtest reactions.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes
• Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
Activision isn't too much better, with the exception of Blizzard games. Ubisoft is maybe adapting better. (5 minutes ago)
I think publishers can miss the plot a bit too. I think EA is stuck between chasing trends and being stuck in sorta old ways. They need to figure out this market. (6 minutes ago)
and it would work on consoles too. Elite Dangerous with it's advanced controls were still able to work reasonably well on a gamepad. Giving the game a dynamic campaign built around story elements. (8 minutes ago)
I think giving one publisher exclusive rights to the license was probably a mistake. Sorta putting all your eggs in one basket. (8 minutes ago)
a flight sim background (Lawrence Holland). But i can't imagine disney/ea being interested in doing a game like that (11 minutes ago)
Another kind of SW game i'd love to play is a space-sim kind of game. sorta like a modern take on Tie-Fighter (or the X-Wing series in general). Those were games developed by a team that came from.. (13 minutes ago)
I definitely worry about the focus testing approach they take and the appeal to everyone thing, but I'd also love to hear more from insiders. (17 minutes ago)