The Evil Within release date has been pushed back to October. The title will hit store shelves on October 21st in North America and three days later in Europe. Get inside a new trailer showing how terrifying the game is with playtest reactions.
The Fighting Chance Pack includes
• Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
• Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
• Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells - A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
• An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
• A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
@docLEXfisti: What was your final level? I'm finding the leveling system to be out of order with my quest progress. (2 Hours ago)
ps and no one can combat the guy just running around. I wish there was some sort of sword combat (5 Hours ago)
I think the ship combat looks like it could get nuts if there are multiple ships involved. The lack of hand to hand combat is really telling though. Videos from a month ago feature guys getting on shi (5 Hours ago)
[url] This is GOTG and we all know it! (7 Hours ago)
Inside devs are already teasing the GOTG for the next decade release. (16 Hours ago)
Ico, one and done. next, Zone of Enders 1. (16 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: I think MS were in full on panic mode because they wanted to add value to their box, so they showed everything. (22 Hours ago)