Cyber Connect 2 game Asura's Wrath shows itself with these new screens and a trailer that will be online very soon. Update: Trailer online.
• New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
• What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
@GriftGFX: Doesn't that make DotA a team RTS with heroes? :P (2 Hours ago)
That gamasutra articles doesn't mention either MNC or DirtyBomb though. So I think we can agree that people tend to overlook gaps in the genre's history. This shit did not kick off with Battleborn/OW. (7 Hours ago)
OW and DirtyBomb are not MOBA-light games. They are team FPS games that have heroes. (7 Hours ago)
DirtyBomb did something that was at the time unique. You could not call it unique anymore. (8 Hours ago)
@Tinks: I know you think that. But they're not really the same genre. (8 Hours ago)
I could be wrong, but I think the first MNC really did just have classes and no overlapping roles. Think they added "pros" in the sequel. (8 Hours ago)
some lean more moba, or more tower defense, or more shooter, but I think everything we're talking about is connected (8 Hours ago)