Cyber Connect 2 game Asura's Wrath shows itself with these new screens and a trailer that will be online very soon. Update: Trailer online.
• New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
• What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
@alimokrane: Do you play any other online shooters? (10 minutes ago)
@scoobs0688: Go play multiplayer now and especially the new HORDE. I have played that for so many hours. I am forcing myself toi take a break now lol, it was eating my free time (4 Hours ago)
[url] man, the new micromachines actually looks good. who woulda thunk it. (5 Hours ago)
lol unshited as online competitive? don't make me laugh. (10 Hours ago)
I liked the first one. The cover system works okay in elimination deathmatch. I'm not a fan of sticky cover as a rule though. Especially now that many games have done contextual auto cover that works. (12 Hours ago)
I guess so? It's been a long time since I played one to be fair (12 Hours ago)
Yea.. that's what Gears of War is. (13 Hours ago)