Cyber Connect 2 game Asura's Wrath shows itself with these new screens and a trailer that will be online very soon. Update: Trailer online.
• New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
• What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
By music i meant the scary- tension music not the song in the helicopter (2 minutes ago)
Also they better have supersampling on ps4 pro, im still sour that Dishonored 2 didn't (3 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: Im playing on ps4 and its good but my god the input lag for both moving and aiming is horrendous. Also wtf is up with the music, its so loud and keeps going way too long (5 minutes ago)
I'm really digging the opening of Prey. Demo is up guys! (27 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Ahhh right! Lol didn't even know that was there :D (37 minutes ago)
@aphex187: You click on the global button at the bottom :P (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: where did you see that on? Now i know why i gave up on BF3, still getting those blasted PB issues :/ (1 Hour ago)