Cyber Connect 2 game Asura's Wrath shows itself with these new screens and a trailer that will be online very soon. Update: Trailer online.
• New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
• What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
The success of the 360 had *a lot* to do with it being the best multiplatform console. There may be a diminishing returns thing there though... we'll see. (10 minutes ago)
Scorpio will be nice and all, but if you don't have the software then ultimately nobody will care outside the hardcore who are buying it regardless. (18 minutes ago)
Microsoft just needs to develop some new original IP and quit relying on Forza, Halo and Gears to carry them. Those franchises just don't have the pull they once had. (18 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: OG Xbox generation also wins hands down. (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: contrary to popular belief, people do play multiplatform games too. :) (1 Hour ago)
@Moonwalker: If the Scorpio gives you the best console versions of multiplatform games and you're already into the XB1, then it's probably not a bad idea. After all, most games are multiplatform. (1 Hour ago)
I absolutely love TES but at the same time I am exited to see a brand new IP from that studio. I'll just expect TES VI on Scorpio and Pro's successors, lol. (2 Hours ago)