Cyber Connect 2 game Asura's Wrath shows itself with these new screens and a trailer that will be online very soon. Update: Trailer online.
• New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that.’
• What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
I'm surprised that performance still matters to you now that the X1X is around lol (3 Hours ago)
And I'd say that most "normal people" would find that performance at this spec beyond acceptable. (3 Hours ago)
Translation: If DOOM is already running well on hybrid portable (in portable mode) what chance does their next game have of performing even better? I'd say those chances are pretty good, actually. (3 Hours ago)
[url] Yakuza: fist of the north star edition. (7 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: if doom is running 560p, with lower res textures and reduced effects at 30fps what chance is there a game on the same engine is going to fair any better? (7 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: i'm betting the X will be great on your B6 this november :D (8 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: so, no swapping with the Acer then? (8 Hours ago)