Today Capcom details the Multi-Mission mode of Umbrella Corps. Up to 6 players, the mode cycle through 8 different set of rules with a 3 minute time limit for each round. The title is coming in May.
“Multi-Mission” mode, as the name implies, consists of rounds that cycle through 8 different rulesets at random. This allows the same team members to consecutively enjoy different gameplay experiences in a seamless way, and provides an expedited matching process for quickly getting into the game. With the random ruleset selection, all teams must stay on their toes to adapt their tactics each round in order to come out on top. An overview on each ruleset can be found below:
· Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. Players can choose whether to focus on protecting their own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
· Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
· Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
· DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
· SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It'll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
· Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
· Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
· Collar War – Collect the battle data "collars" of downed enemy players, and pick up allies' collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
About Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps is a new fast-paced third person shooter set in the iconic Resident Evil universe. The competitive online game will feature quick, intense matches in compact battle zones themed from historic Resident Evil environments. The game utilizes the Unity engine developed by Unity Technologies. Umbrella Corps will be available digitally for an MSRP of $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC across North America and Europe in May 2016.
of the most creative outputs of the industry will be tied working on that steaming pile of crap for a couple of years. Great, scott. (2 Hours ago)
i played knack to the completion in hard mode. its pure shit, a tech demo of thin-paper combat exploted by bad attacks for dozen of hours. Its the worst platforming i played that year. Now SCEJ, one (2 Hours ago)
And hopefully it brings more people into SFV. (4 Hours ago)
I'm not crazy about what's going on with Marvel... but if it works it works. (4 Hours ago)
that trophy was pretty rad looking too! (4 Hours ago)
Great grand finals though.. and if nationalism is a concern USA vs. USA is pretty good (4 Hours ago)
I was hoping Ortiz was going to win, but after losing the way she did to Du the first time it wasn't too surprising (4 Hours ago)