Today Capcom details the Multi-Mission mode of Umbrella Corps. Up to 6 players, the mode cycle through 8 different set of rules with a 3 minute time limit for each round. The title is coming in May.
“Multi-Mission” mode, as the name implies, consists of rounds that cycle through 8 different rulesets at random. This allows the same team members to consecutively enjoy different gameplay experiences in a seamless way, and provides an expedited matching process for quickly getting into the game. With the random ruleset selection, all teams must stay on their toes to adapt their tactics each round in order to come out on top. An overview on each ruleset can be found below:
· Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. Players can choose whether to focus on protecting their own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
· Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
· Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
· DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
· SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It'll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
· Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
· Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
· Collar War – Collect the battle data "collars" of downed enemy players, and pick up allies' collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
About Umbrella Corps
Umbrella Corps is a new fast-paced third person shooter set in the iconic Resident Evil universe. The competitive online game will feature quick, intense matches in compact battle zones themed from historic Resident Evil environments. The game utilizes the Unity engine developed by Unity Technologies. Umbrella Corps will be available digitally for an MSRP of $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99 on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PC across North America and Europe in May 2016.
I'm surprised that performance still matters to you now that the X1X is around lol (29 minutes ago)
And I'd say that most "normal people" would find that performance at this spec beyond acceptable. (31 minutes ago)
Translation: If DOOM is already running well on hybrid portable (in portable mode) what chance does their next game have of performing even better? I'd say those chances are pretty good, actually. (31 minutes ago)
[url] Yakuza: fist of the north star edition. (4 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: if doom is running 560p, with lower res textures and reduced effects at 30fps what chance is there a game on the same engine is going to fair any better? (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: i'm betting the X will be great on your B6 this november :D (5 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: so, no swapping with the Acer then? (5 Hours ago)