Because we all love beautiful high-definition videos, we're sharing with you the nice real-time demo of the new Unreal Engine 3 in direct-feed at 1080p called Samaritan, with a few screens and details about the engine.
Unreal Engine 3 takes game engine graphics to the next level with “Samaritan,” a real-time demo revealed at the 2011 Game Developers Conference.
Now supporting DirectX 11, UE3 utilizes DirectX features such as tessellation and displacement, geometry shaders, multisampled textures and Shader Model 5.
High-end rendering features include:
• Image-based reflections that allow surfaces of any shape to reflect an approximate version of scenes, with varying glossiness across surfaces, anisotropic HDR highlights and anti-aliasing;
• Subsurface scattering (SSS) that simulates the light that scatters inside semi-translucent materials, which makes character skin come alive;
• Anti-aliased masked materials that super sample the edges of masked and alpha-tested materials, resulting in highly realistic hair;
• Deferred rendering with MSAA support;
• Bokeh depth of field providing close to film-quality DOF, with artist-controllable Bokeh; and
• High-quality dynamic shadows from many lights on the environment.
Epic also worked with NVIDIA to implement APEX physics technology, which is illustrated by dynamic clothing movement in “Samaritan.” Other APEX features available now include turbulence and real-time destructibility.
AJ won. :) A great match all in all, Povetkin was the better fighter but simply too old, couldn't keep up with AJ, but he drew 1st blood.lol (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Nice. Will check that. (8 Hours ago)
@MikeManiac61: Drogas light was bad, but he said that was because Atlantic the label fucked around with him. As a last album he wasnt gonna put his all into that. He sure did here. (8 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: I hope so, I liked his Testuo & Youth. A couple before that, I have mixed feelings (9 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: that's because you din't play the game of thrones correctly. Betrayal equals survival. (9 Hours ago)