The post-launch content plan for Watch_Dogs 2 has been unveiled today by Ubisoft. The $39.99 season pass (or included with the Gold Edition) will grant you access this Winter to various customization items and new difficulty level. The major contents are new story missions and co-op mode through two DLC coming Spring 2017. Details and trailer inside. The game will be out in two weeks.
UBISOFT® DETAILS THE WATCH_DOGS® 2 SEASON PASS
SAN FRANCISCO — November 2, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft® revealed details of the Watch_Dogs® 2 Season Pass. Players will be able to continue their hacker’s journey with several hours of additional mission contents including new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and tons of customization items. PlayStation®4 players will receive 30-day exclusive access to all the post launch downloadable content.
• DLC 1 - T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
• DLC 2 - Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
• DLC 3 - No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
• Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
• Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The Season Pass is included in the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition and is also available to purchase separately for $39.99.
@nostradamus: I loved it so much, I unlocked the two rings of illusion during my playthrough. Those rings can only be unlocked without dying and without using a bonfire throughout the entire game! (5 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: Such absolute blasphemy you speak of Bloodborne & Dark Souls 2! In fact, I love DS2 the most of all the souls games! (5 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: Sekiro looks to have very dynamic combat where you can do all kinds of crazy combinations of sword attack, gadgets and advanced traversal. (8 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: The setting.. or universe.. in bloodborne is just superb. Also interesting with the more aggressive and faster combat compared to dark souls, but i prefer the combat in DS3. (8 Hours ago)
But the thick atmosphere makes it all, there just isn't that much of a Gameplay rewsrd at the end of the rainbow. o (8 Hours ago)
didn't mind it a lot, but its became even more obvious the more you play and couldn't shake of the "exploration, where?" (8 Hours ago)
Feltro you were exploring a world, just tunneled INTO the barely admissable corridos like game. I wouldn't say BB is all Linear, but its an downgrade on that regard, but i'll ver most normal/casual da (8 Hours ago)