The post-launch content plan for Watch_Dogs 2 has been unveiled today by Ubisoft. The $39.99 season pass (or included with the Gold Edition) will grant you access this Winter to various customization items and new difficulty level. The major contents are new story missions and co-op mode through two DLC coming Spring 2017. Details and trailer inside. The game will be out in two weeks.
UBISOFT® DETAILS THE WATCH_DOGS® 2 SEASON PASS
SAN FRANCISCO — November 2, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft® revealed details of the Watch_Dogs® 2 Season Pass. Players will be able to continue their hacker’s journey with several hours of additional mission contents including new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and tons of customization items. PlayStation®4 players will receive 30-day exclusive access to all the post launch downloadable content.
• DLC 1 - T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
• DLC 2 - Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
• DLC 3 - No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
• Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
• Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The Season Pass is included in the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition and is also available to purchase separately for $39.99.
put and end to corridor/cinematic/c utscene/qte/playforyousoyouwon'tmissathi ousoyouwon'tmissathing ng experiences, and start to see more games like Prey/BotW and the sort. Nuts&Bolts is an awesome game, as well. We need N&B2 (1 Hour ago)
Prey, just reminded me when i used to lure headcrabs/zombies in Half-Life 1 (1%Hp/Suit), to lasers and eletrick shock cables to zap'em withou loss of ammo. It's like we needed a whole generation to (1 Hour ago)
Stranger Things is such a amazing show! Just finished season 2, episode 7 (I won't post spoilers). (1 Hour ago)
I mean, didn't you just buy an X to play the same games with better visuals? Your stance doesn't really seem very consistent tbh. (1 Hour ago)
If you have no Interest in either of those things your only option is to move onto some other hobby. Because you're not going to see any mainstream Dev making something truly unique...ever. (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: whether I sound like a snob or not. It's the truth. The industry is all about playing it safe now. If your after original experiences you have 2 options. Indie or VR (usually also indie) (1 Hour ago)
@Tinks: Do you think EA will go back? They have pushed the boundaries. So 1 step back would seem like a 'good thing'. (5 Hours ago)