The post-launch content plan for Watch_Dogs 2 has been unveiled today by Ubisoft. The $39.99 season pass (or included with the Gold Edition) will grant you access this Winter to various customization items and new difficulty level. The major contents are new story missions and co-op mode through two DLC coming Spring 2017. Details and trailer inside. The game will be out in two weeks.
UBISOFT® DETAILS THE WATCH_DOGS® 2 SEASON PASS
SAN FRANCISCO — November 2, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft® revealed details of the Watch_Dogs® 2 Season Pass. Players will be able to continue their hacker’s journey with several hours of additional mission contents including new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and tons of customization items. PlayStation®4 players will receive 30-day exclusive access to all the post launch downloadable content.
• DLC 1 - T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
• DLC 2 - Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
• DLC 3 - No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
• Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
• Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The Season Pass is included in the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition and is also available to purchase separately for $39.99.
like the time we sunk some dude at a shipwreck and he tried to hide and wait us out inside the boat lol. Then the sharks came out and ate his ass. Left behind a sweet golden skull (3 minutes ago)
so I started playing and the game feels great first off. Did a number of chests and robbed a few people memorably with a friend of mine (4 minutes ago)
They need to make a better PSVR headset for beer drinkers. Either that or drink through a straw :/ (52 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: probably alot seeing as you can play it for free for 14 days. (1 Hour ago)
the net has been ready to slaughter SoT for years already. Not sure how many have actually played the final game (2 Hours ago)
Fucking annoying that certain things have to be that way, but I have never used it for anything other than that. No friends, pokes, status updates or any of that absolute bollocks. (2 Hours ago)
@MikeManiac61: In fact, I'm a liar. Although, the only account I made was a fake, or bum account with a random name so that I could access content on a page. (2 Hours ago)