The post-launch content plan for Watch_Dogs 2 has been unveiled today by Ubisoft. The $39.99 season pass (or included with the Gold Edition) will grant you access this Winter to various customization items and new difficulty level. The major contents are new story missions and co-op mode through two DLC coming Spring 2017. Details and trailer inside. The game will be out in two weeks.
UBISOFT® DETAILS THE WATCH_DOGS® 2 SEASON PASS
SAN FRANCISCO — November 2, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft® revealed details of the Watch_Dogs® 2 Season Pass. Players will be able to continue their hacker’s journey with several hours of additional mission contents including new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and tons of customization items. PlayStation®4 players will receive 30-day exclusive access to all the post launch downloadable content.
• DLC 1 - T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available December 13th for PlayStation 4)
• DLC 2 - Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017)
• DLC 3 - No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will get to survive. (Available Spring 2017)
• Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One)
• Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter)
The Season Pass is included in the Watch_Dogs 2 Gold Edition and is also available to purchase separately for $39.99.
and i say that as someone who believed half life 2 is still the greatest FPS ever made. but it's still an issue that plagues a lot of games. horizon recently was terrible at this with the audio logs. (5 minutes ago)
but that's a common problem with maintaining player control even when characters are talking at you. you get distracted and start fannying around. (6 minutes ago)
@MrWhite: eh, i'll give you alex vance, but i don't really find any of the others particularly well written. and i'd argue throwing boxes while you're supposed to be engrosse in story is bad design. (8 minutes ago)
Sometimes the less you know about a character too = more interesting. Like G-Man. He pops up now and again being a creepy bastard. Thats what makes him interesting. (2 Hours ago)
Plus the fact you were messing about with boxes is a good thing, no? Game first, story and characters second is my motto. (2 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Come on Korn, you know thats a horseshit statement you made. Before Naughty Dog and Bioware with Mass Effect, there was Alyx Vance. She may be a bit dated these days, but back then... (2 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: i guess i missed it. i was too busy running about all over the place throwing boxes around as my mute husk. lol (2 Hours ago)