Here, in no specific order, are 10 things you need to know coming out of X10 today:
* The Halo Reach multiplayer beta will kick off on May 3. You will be able to access the beta via the Halo 3: ODST game disc.
* Dead Rising 2 will release in North America on Aug. 31, Japan on Sept. 2 and Europe on Sept. 3.
* Dead Rising: CASE ZERO an exclusive download only on Xbox LIVE, will launch prior to the full game and provide a playable prologue that bridges the story between the two titles.
* Alan Wake will launch May 18 in North America and May 21 in Europe. Players can pre-order the title to receive the Bright Falls Bonus Pack, which includes exclusive content like Avatar gear, an Xbox LIVE theme, and a “making of” video.
* The Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle will release starting March 9 for $399, and include a 250GB Hard Drive, two Wireless Controllers, exclusive downloadable content and a Standard Edition copy of the game.
* Toy Soldiers will kick off the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party on March 3
* Perfect Dark, Scrap Metal and Game Room will launch this March as a part of the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party.
* Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction will release at retailers starting April 13 in North America, April 16 in the United Kingdom, and April 28 in Japan.
* Lost Planet 2 will launch in North America and Europe on May 18.
* Fable III will be available this holiday.
So essentially, VR is limited to a certain type of experiences as well. Not everything works well in VR. That said, the stuff that does is amazingly fun :) (2 minutes ago)
I set Dark Souls up to run on my Vive, got barfy af after like 10 minutes. Same with any game that doesn't use teleport movement. Tried trackpad move in one game, almost fell over from the confusion. (4 minutes ago)
Which apparently has "no games" according to people who supposedly love JRPGs ;) (10 minutes ago)
@alimokrane: Attach rates matter too. See PS Vita. (10 minutes ago)
And not just for some but some experiences. VR stuff that's developer for VR is obviously the best VR stuff. (11 minutes ago)
@KORNdog: VR improves for some. Remember that not all people can handle VR. (24 minutes ago)
but at the end of the day it's still just a sold separately peripheral. and you can't force any dev to support a peripheral. (55 minutes ago)