Here, in no specific order, are 10 things you need to know coming out of X10 today:
* The Halo Reach multiplayer beta will kick off on May 3. You will be able to access the beta via the Halo 3: ODST game disc.
* Dead Rising 2 will release in North America on Aug. 31, Japan on Sept. 2 and Europe on Sept. 3.
* Dead Rising: CASE ZERO an exclusive download only on Xbox LIVE, will launch prior to the full game and provide a playable prologue that bridges the story between the two titles.
* Alan Wake will launch May 18 in North America and May 21 in Europe. Players can pre-order the title to receive the Bright Falls Bonus Pack, which includes exclusive content like Avatar gear, an Xbox LIVE theme, and a “making of” video.
* The Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Bundle will release starting March 9 for $399, and include a 250GB Hard Drive, two Wireless Controllers, exclusive downloadable content and a Standard Edition copy of the game.
* Toy Soldiers will kick off the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party on March 3
* Perfect Dark, Scrap Metal and Game Room will launch this March as a part of the Xbox LIVE Arcade Block Party.
* Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction will release at retailers starting April 13 in North America, April 16 in the United Kingdom, and April 28 in Japan.
* Lost Planet 2 will launch in North America and Europe on May 18.
* Fable III will be available this holiday.
@droezelke: Trust me though, the phone camera photos are pretty representatitve of how they look here. (45 minutes ago)
@droezelke: Yeah my bad. But i fixed it: [url] (46 minutes ago)
@Moonwalker: That's not a fair comparison. You show an absolute in-game compared to a photo of a TV screen. If I take a picture of my tv... (2 Hours ago)
Recore difference is huge. (2 Hours ago)
I made a thread here showing the differences, it can def be seen: [url] (2 Hours ago)
@Sdarts: In a way you can show the difference. I made a few pics today of Forza 7 demo, Recore and Gears 4 and you can definitely see what you're missing out on wirh SDR. (3 Hours ago)
@rayy: Yes, Larian Studios is great. And D:OS2 had a year of Early Access with constant updates based on the community's feedback. Also, something I forgot to mention, there's already many mods for it (7 Hours ago)