The side-scrolling action-fighting game from ACE Team and Atlus hits PS4 today as a digital title with a 40% discount for one week. Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition receieved the 1080p treatment and comes with all the PC updates including the versus mode.
The Warlock Returns! Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition Now Available for the PlayStation 4
IRVINE, Calif. -- July 28, 2015 -- It's time to put an end to the Warlock's reign. Now, PlayStation®4 owners can take on the evil Warlock as Katrien, Ghost Monk, or Pincoya in Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition, now available as a digital download title on PlayStation Network. Plus, for a limited one week promotional period, Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition will be on sale at a 40% discount.
Abyss Odyssey, the side-scrolling action adventure with fighting game mechanics received a 1080p upgrade with the transition to PS4, along with all the recent PC updates, including the versus mode with two-player online multiplayer and four-player local multiplayer, Warlock reveals, expanded enemy move sets with brand new unique moves, combat balances, and various other gameplay additions.
In Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition, the side-scrolling levels never play out the same way twice - be it the monsters they are filled with, the locations of life-saving merchants, or the pathways between levels. There are only two constants in Abyss Odyssey: a great evil awaits at the bottom of the pit, and succeed or die, the nightmare will continue. But the enemies in the abyss are no mere fodder - each one has a complex set of moves. They also have a weakness: almost every enemy can be possessed and controlled by the player....
Players who brave the dangers in Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition will encounter:
• Technically Deep - Since combat is the core of the game, ACE Team specifically focused on implementing fighting game mechanics into the action. Dodge-cancels and other demanding techniques will unlock the warriors' true powers in combat.
• A New Nightmare - Abyss Odyssey veterans can double-down on the challenge with the Nightmare difficulty level, where enemies move quicker, hit harder, and well...if you aren't confident in your combos, you should get used to seeing the void room.
• New Enemies - A familiar face returns - Golem from Zeno Clash makes an appearance as a new mini-boss! Also brand new to consoles are the Tirana mini-boss, the White Phantom, and the Warlock Titan - a unique final boss who you might encounter fighting alongside one the original Warlock's many forms.
• The Infinite Abyss - Procedurally generated levels will keep the three warriors battling for eternity.
• Meta Odyssey - At the bottom of the abyss is the Warlock. Once the community collectively beats a boss a certain number of times, the boss changes. The Extended Dream Edition has all the recent PC updates to the Warlock, but a whole new community to try and unlock each mask!
• Know Thy Enemy - Possess almost any enemy in the game to use its skills and combat abilities...each foe is as technically complex as the main warriors.
• ACE Developed - From the independent team behind some of the most boldly creative, aesthetic titles: the Zeno Clash Series and Rock of Ages.
Developed by ACE Team and published by ATLUS, Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition will be available as a download-only title for the PS4 and is rated T by the ESRB.
@aphex187: Not sure Nvidia ever had a step up program.. you might be thinking of OEMs like EVGA. (2 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: No, the dock will not provide additional processing power and it's purpose is to charge the tablet and takes care of the video output to the TV. This has been confirmed. (3 Hours ago)
Do Nvidia still do that step up programme? (4 Hours ago)
Posting another Switch dog since the first one got such a huge response... [url] (4 Hours ago)
@Moonwalker: Oh shit, the new season is out. I didn't know that! :D (4 Hours ago)
I hope they make a Joy-Con with a d-pad. (5 Hours ago)
The only thing developers need is a market to sell games to. It certainly worked for the 3DS. And now Nintendo has one thing to focus on. (5 Hours ago)