About two years ago, Game2k told you about Asylum, a point-and-click adventure game set in a very spooky place. Senscape's decision to work on a horror game shows that Argentinan developers are definitely drawn by the genre, as proven by Doorways, whose makers are also from Argentina. As for Asylum, one can't deny that the game oozes atmosphere and that it looks very promising on paper. Now it still remains to be seen if players will warmly welcome its old school gameplay style very reminiscent of the Myst series. Rest assured that we'll keep you posted as soon as we find out more about it.
• A mature and disturbing horror storyline that will haunt you for years to come
• High definition graphics that remain sharp on the largest monitors
• One of the biggest virtual buildings ever created for a game
• Around 100 rooms to explore in breathtaking detail
• Featuring the voice of industry veteran Josh Mandel
• Over 15 hours of gameplay estimated
People sayin' Paladins isn't "inspired" by OW design are funny. I can't even take the hi-rez guy seriously. Sure it was in development first. And it's changed (to be more like OW) a lot since then (8 Hours ago)