Capcom's Captivate Event was the opportunity to reveal some stuff, like Bionic Commando Rearmed 2. The game is expected to be released in early 2011, meanwhile a trailer and five screenshots inside.
Capcom unveils the next evolution in 3D side-scrolling action with Bionic Commando Rearmed 2. Nathan Spencer returns as the daring elite soldier equipped with special bionic abilities. Spencer will have to face his greatest challenge yet as General Sabio, a new technologically sophisticated foe, is on the brink of launching a deadly missile attack.
Nathan Spencer will make use of his trademark tool – his bionic grappling hook – to grab, swing and leap through series of lush new environments. He’ll be met by plenty of gun-toting soldiers and mechanized threats ready to give him a hostile greeting. Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 improves upon the visual achievements of its predecessor with the addition of more detailed character models, textures, and vibrant colors. New player mechanics will add another strategic layer of platforming to the overall experience and the famous bionic arm will be getting a major makeover delivering a more dynamic bionic experience to the player.
• Sequel to the popular downloadable title on PSN and Xbox LIVE, Bionic Commando Rearmed
• New Weapons, attacks and enhancements for the the all-purpose Bionic Arm
• New platforming mechanics provides more freedom and challenges. Now the impossible is within your “leap!”
• New physics-based puzzles will take the platforming experience to another level
• 2-player co-op is back and better than ever.
• Enhanced graphics and better camera functionality.
• All new musical score inspired by NES-era sound effects, produced by the same creative mind behind the original Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack
• Cut-scene art designed by cutting-edge art studio Massive Black, whose previously worked on Infamous, Bioshock 2 and,God of War III
It's fascism. It's a fascist regime. (39 minutes ago)
@MrWhite: Call him a clown if you want. What he does is still real. Concentration camps of children, starting a trade war, nationalism, supporting racism, calling media the enemy of the country, ... (40 minutes ago)