Capcom's Captivate Event was the opportunity to reveal some stuff, like Bionic Commando Rearmed 2. The game is expected to be released in early 2011, meanwhile a trailer and five screenshots inside.
Capcom unveils the next evolution in 3D side-scrolling action with Bionic Commando Rearmed 2. Nathan Spencer returns as the daring elite soldier equipped with special bionic abilities. Spencer will have to face his greatest challenge yet as General Sabio, a new technologically sophisticated foe, is on the brink of launching a deadly missile attack.
Nathan Spencer will make use of his trademark tool – his bionic grappling hook – to grab, swing and leap through series of lush new environments. He’ll be met by plenty of gun-toting soldiers and mechanized threats ready to give him a hostile greeting. Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 improves upon the visual achievements of its predecessor with the addition of more detailed character models, textures, and vibrant colors. New player mechanics will add another strategic layer of platforming to the overall experience and the famous bionic arm will be getting a major makeover delivering a more dynamic bionic experience to the player.
• Sequel to the popular downloadable title on PSN and Xbox LIVE, Bionic Commando Rearmed
• New Weapons, attacks and enhancements for the the all-purpose Bionic Arm
• New platforming mechanics provides more freedom and challenges. Now the impossible is within your “leap!”
• New physics-based puzzles will take the platforming experience to another level
• 2-player co-op is back and better than ever.
• Enhanced graphics and better camera functionality.
• All new musical score inspired by NES-era sound effects, produced by the same creative mind behind the original Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack
• Cut-scene art designed by cutting-edge art studio Massive Black, whose previously worked on Infamous, Bioshock 2 and,God of War III
Destiny 2 comes out in September and they haven't even announced it. (5 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: Really looking forward to RDR2 but it's odd that we're like 7 months after the debut trailer and nothing else. Really wonder if they actually launch it this year too. (16 minutes ago)
Activision doesn't "own" Blizzard Entertainment. Activision Blizzard owns Blizzard Entertainment. They didn't buy Blizzard. That was a merger. (49 minutes ago)
There's a lot of internal politics at play at ActivisionBlizzard. I doubt killing the battle.net brand was a unanimous decision. (50 minutes ago)
It's not like the sell it anymore anyway. "Very generous" seems a bit overstated. And what we know of their "free reign" is probably less than informed than you think. (51 minutes ago)
Blizzard giving the original StarCraft for free is very generous of them. Weird to think Activision owns it, even though Blizzard has free reign. One of the best onwed by one of the worst. (4 Hours ago)
StarCraft Remastered's additions - more in the article - and the fact that Blizzard will make the original StarCraft free, and let players of the original play with those of the remastered is great. (4 Hours ago)