Alors qu'une démo de Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution nous a gracieusement été offerte par 2K Games la semaine dernière, voici quelques images de plus à se mettre sous la dent en attendant la sortie du jeu. Comme je n'avais plus d'ordinateur cette semaine je n'ai pas pu vous proposer de vidéos de gameplay. Le jeu est attendu pour le 11 juillet prochain sur Playstation 3 et Xbox 360.
2K Games fact sheet:
Title: Sid Meier’s Civilization® Revolution™
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: Firaxis Games
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
Release Date: July 8, 2008
Web Site: http://www.civilizationrevolution.com/
Sid Meier’s Civilization® Revolution™ is the latest offering in the legendary award winning Sid Meier’s Civilization® series of strategy games, featuring the famous “just one more turn” addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time. Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution has been designed and built (by the legendary Sid Meier and his team at Firaxis) from the ground up for consoles and handhelds delivering graphics, gameplay and controls that take full advantage of the hugely popular gaming platforms.
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution is a watershed game offering players a chance to experience the epic empire building world of Civilization in a whole new way – in an accessible, visually immersive, fast paced, action-packed world that gamers crave.
Hall of Fame Game designer, Sid Meier, has been called “The Father of Computer Gaming” with such early hits as F-15 Stealth Fighter, Railroad Tycoon, and Pirates. He put computer gaming on the map, however, in 1991, when he delivered Sid Meier’s Civilization to the gaming world, launching the “God Game” genre and creating one of the most award winning and addicting games on the planet. Civilization remains one of the world’s top selling PC game series with over 8 million units sold and is recognized by the press as one of the greatest game franchises ever created.
In Civilization, players strive to become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age waging war, conducting diplomacy, discovering technologies, going head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders, and building the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
● Choose Your Civ – Choose from 16 Civilizations throughout history (from Africa to Germany to America to China) to lead to victory. Each time you defeat a rival civilization you’ll add an exhibit to your Hall of Achievements paying homage to your great accomplishments
● Intense Combat – Triple your strength by combining up to three units into one powerful army and destroy your enemies. When your units win tough battles, they will become veterans and then elites. You can then choose from a list of powerful upgrades that will give elite units even more strength to dominate in war. Your Army will wear a distinct uniform representing your Civilization, so you will easily see them on the screen as you lead them into battle
· Xbox Live and PSN - Up to four players can battle as teams, head to head, or have a complete free-for-all online. Auto-matching, ranked games, leaderboards, and achievements make the online play more versatile and fun than any previous version of Civilization. Additionally, Xbox Live and PSN users will be able to download multiplayer maps and scenarios post launch
· Custom Made for the Console: Developed from the ground up to take advantage of the hardware, Civilization Revolution introduces an intuitive control scheme, advanced physics, cutting edge visuals, 5.1 surround sound and the non-stop action that console fans have been craving
· Accessible for Newcomers and Longtime Fans: Guided tutorials teach players the necessary tools that will put them on the fast track to global dominance
· Game of the Week: Each week, a new map will be highlighted that players can compete in. Finish the game with the highest score you can achieve, and have it posted to the Civ Game of the Week leader boards to see how you stack up against players around the globe!