Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
@MikeManiac61: Screw that. The day such a controversial shit flick airs i'm going to move to a 3rd world country with no tv, cinemas or internet. I've had enough. (3 Hours ago)
@SplitTongue: that sounds funny though, but alas people would get their panties in a twist over it. (3 Hours ago)
Not long ago, I've seen a funny fake movie poster of Martin Luther King being played by a white actor "for the sake of diversity". Can you imagine the backlash this would be getting? (4 Hours ago)
Personally I would've reserved the "V" to BF V(ietnam) (4 Hours ago)
Tbh I think the backlash is deserved. Fans asked for a ww2 setting, not an alternative past ww2 setting. If they wanted their designers to get creative they should've sticked to 2143 maybe ? (4 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: No, that is my whole point. If they put women and minorities in there, and that becomes a controversy (Remember Sarkeesian), than I will care. No reverse sexism and racism bs. All equal. (4 Hours ago)
Watched the Frags video again which shows it in slow motion and it does look nuts but kinda intrigues me tbh. (4 Hours ago)