Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
@Wheat_Thins: the engine is somy owned. It's rare you see sony exclusives at all on PC. Aside from when they're third party and use non sony engines. (18 minutes ago)
No EDRAM or anything architectully odd to work against when getting the engine to run on Windows / Linux. (2 Hours ago)
@Melmoth: PS4 is literally a (in 2016) a very low end gaming PC. Why do you think death stranding will be difficult to port to PC? (2 Hours ago)
Frank Tieri's works, mostly X-Men related: [url] So that's very encouraging. (2 Hours ago)
* Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (2 Hours ago)
There will also be a PC version, just like Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom. Also, Single-Player modes - including Story (with Frank Tieri), 2v2, many multiplayer features, is on Unreal Engine 4. (2 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Not sure if you saw this: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite's info with many important details: [url] Seems there will be X-Men and F4 characters. (2 Hours ago)