Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
... I can't even think of what they want. Maybe expecting CoH or AoE or even a Starcraft like game, but it's not even trying to be a strategy game like that. (6 Hours ago)
@rayy: I think so. If I hit on something later in the game that I haven't gotten to yet I'll let you know, but so far I don't see any control flaws. (6 Hours ago)
If you took the sword work and handling from Witcher and put it in Skyrim, you have the ultimate game in that genre. Mods made Skyrim in my opinion; vanilla was stunted outside of stealth backstabbery (6 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: Both games in my eyes had spotty combat. I played W3 for its story and life. As for Skyrim, the vanilla version of the game felt bland without the mods. (9 Hours ago)
And I think the gameplay that is there is pretty janky and pretty shallow. (9 Hours ago)
I get that you think Skyrim is crap, but The Witcher 3 aint "a good version of Skyrim" because they have totally different goals. TW3 doesn't even attempt half the systems that Skyrim does. (9 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Nah, that's *really* not all there is to it. You're comparing a broken apple with a poorly designed orange. (9 Hours ago)