Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
so... i guess, i must see this thing called la la land, right? (1 Hour ago)
Still seems promising.. even if their expectations were low. It was enough to make it. Oculus has the best VR controller. (2 Hours ago)
Hmm, not sure what to make of that to be fair. Were they expecting it to not sell so well, ergo, didn't have real ambition to actually support it? Maybe now they'll invest in it more than planned? (4 Hours ago)
Sony seems pleased with PSVR: [url] (5 Hours ago)
He was supposed to be working on an interactive Twilight Zone movie. (5 Hours ago)
@GriftGFX: idk but he has recently started up a new studio. (6 Hours ago)
He's working on The Twilight Zone still, isn't he? (6 Hours ago)