Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
John Lasseter giving inappropriate hugs at pixar/disney. Kicked out, marked for life, shame on him :D (5 Hours ago)
@b0vril: Speaking of evolution... (6 Hours ago)
But yeah, god forbid your games evolving and becoming even more immersive...which is half the "gimmick" of what games are. (6 Hours ago)
@nostradamus: A fad.haha. Well, i got a chuckle out of that, so bravo. Fat? No. Ah, we've been here before... (6 Hours ago)
...is ridiculous. And that hurts the cause of the real victims. Secondly, it creates a division between men and women. (9 Hours ago)
@docLEXfisti: I don't agree with the #metoo. Not because it's annoying, but because it's not fair and balanced. The things I have heard about what some girl friends regarded as sexual assault, is (9 Hours ago)
@MrWhite: Homosapiens are a gimmick (9 Hours ago)