Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
This VR rhythm game looks pretty fun: [url] (5 Hours ago)
that's a pretty big deal, as its probably the biggest stumbling block for the tech. (8 Hours ago)
Stuff like inside out tracking and eye tracking, as well as motion sickness solutions should be in place. We've already got a product in development that claims to have eradicated that already (8 Hours ago)
The potential of it is massive. More so than what traditional gaming now is. Second gen is going to be very interesting. (8 Hours ago)
We're sort of being spoon fed bit sized "experiences" that either work or don't. I suppose that's part of the freshness of it, though. I just wish some big devs would get more involved. (8 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Ironically, though, the VR scene is also playing it safe. Too safe. There's not enough big risk titles like RE7. (8 Hours ago)
I can't really wrap my head around being dismissive of indie games. That's a pretty broad label. (11 Hours ago)