Namco has announced The Lost Crowns Trilogy, three new chapters for Dark Souls II which contains new areas and enemies. Each DLC will be released a month apart and the first one, Crown of the Sunken King is due on July 22nd.
THE LOST CROWNS TRILOGY
• Three new DLC chapters known as The Lost Crowns Trilogy will take Dark Souls II fans through entirely original areas to face a slew of unknown enemies, overcome diabolical challenges and take-on fearsome bosses.
• The Crowns were once in the possession of King Vendrick and are connected to the storyline of Dark Souls II.
CROWN OF THE SUNKEN KING (Available 22.7.14 - X360, PC - 23.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Sunken King is set deep underground, where a slew of new enemies and bosses await you.
• To retrieve the Crown of the Sunken King, you'll have to overcome one of the more difficult levels developed by From Software.
CROWN OF THE OLD IRON KING (Available 26.8.14 - X360, PC - 27.8.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Old Iron King is set in a massive tower engulfed by black mist where flames, smoke and sorcery lurk.
• Retrieve the Crown of the Old Iron King, navigate paths that are not what they appear to be.
CROWN OF THE IVORY KING (Available 23.9.14 - X360, PC - 24.7.14 - PS3)
• Crown of the Ivory King is set in an ancient temple wrung with freezing storms, towering walls and a hollowing emptiness.
• Challenged by forces that are one with the freezing elements, low visibility and esoteric abilities.
@GriftGFX: He don't like first person view because he likes to see his waifu and husbando's butt cheeks :P (7 Hours ago)
The biggest difference to me is how your character POV changes. I don't mind third person games it just changes engagements a lot when people can see around corners and over high cover etc. (9 Hours ago)