Dishonored 2 made a great gameplay introduction during Bethesda's E3 Showcase showing promising things for the title from Arkane Studios. While we hope to be able to share at least the trailer in good quality later, here are 20 new screenshots of the game showing how good it looks thanks to the studio's Void Engine. The game will release on November 11.
DISHONORED® 2 PREMIUM COLLECTOR’S EDITION ANNOUNCED
Collector’s Edition and Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed for Next Chapter in the Award-Winning Saga
June 12, 2016 (Rockville, MD) – Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced plans to release the Dishonored® 2 Collector’s Edition – a premium edition for the highly-anticipated first-person action game from Arkane® Studios. The next chapter in the award-winning Dishonored series, Dishonored 2 is slated for release worldwide on Friday, November 11, 2016 for the Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and PC.
In addition to a copy of the highly-awaited game, the Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition includes:
• Corvo Attano’s Mask Replica and Stand. This recreation of Corvo’s in-game mask stands at 13.5” (H) x 6” (W) x 5.5” (D).
• Emily Kaldwin’s Ring Replica and Display Box. This wearable replica of Emily’s ring is constructed of zinc alloy and includes a premium, embossed black ring box with purple velvet inner lining.
• Full Color Propaganda Poster Print. This limited edition full color print is issued by the infamous Propaganda Office of Karnaca.
• Collectible ‘Legacy’ Metal Case. Exclusive to the Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition, the limited-edition metal case is decorated with the portraits of Empress Emily Kaldwin and Royal Protector Corvo Attano.
• Digital Imperial Assassin’s Pack. Earn exclusive bonecharms like Duelist’s Luck and Void Favor. Discover new lore and art including an Antique Serkonan Guitar and the book Goodbye, Karnaca – A Musician’s Farewall. The Imperial Assassin’s Pack also includes 500 coins to acquire new gear and weapons within illegal black market shops.
• Dishonored: Definitive Edition. This premium package will also include a digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Remastered for this generation of consoles, the Definitive Edition includes the original critically-acclaimed game in the Dishonored series which won more than 100 ‘Game of the Year’ Awards plus all of its add-on content: Void Walker’s Arsenal, Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.
The Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order through participating retailers and is priced at $99.99 (US), €99,99 (Europe), £79.99 (UK), and A$189.95 (Australia).
For a limited time only, pre-order Dishonored 2 at participating retailers and receive a free digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition.
Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily Kaldwin or the Royal Protector, Corvo Attano? Will you stalk your way through the game unseen, make full use of its brutal combat system, or use a blend of both? How will you combine your character’s unique set of powers, weapons and gadgets to eliminate your enemies? The story responds to your choices, leading to intriguing outcomes, as you play through each of the game’s hand-crafted missions.
@crookedmind: Youtube in a nutshell right now. Can't stand it when they need to open their mouths every 5 seconds of the video. No commentary vids should be more popular. (54 minutes ago)
Hey guys, it's your boy b0vril, here hitting you up with another shoutbox message!! (1 Hour ago)
Whaaaaaats going on guys!!! >.< (1 Hour ago)
Ugh. Can't stand those phony fuckin youtube commentators. HI GUYS, ME AGAIN! WACKY-WACKY-WACKY! PANDER! Cut. The. Bullshit; I may actually watch for more than 5 seconds. Does everything have to be TMZ (1 Hour ago)
like the time we sunk some dude at a shipwreck and he tried to hide and wait us out inside the boat lol. Then the sharks came out and ate his ass. Left behind a sweet golden skull (1 Hour ago)
so I started playing and the game feels great first off. Did a number of chests and robbed a few people memorably with a friend of mine (2 Hours ago)
They need to make a better PSVR headset for beer drinkers. Either that or drink through a straw :/ (2 Hours ago)