Ubisoft gives details about Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta. It will start on April 19 and will end on May 2. Also, the free service Ghost Recon Network is announced. This one will allow players to receive rewards and share in-game weapons among other things. More details inside.
Ubisoft Details Tom Clancy™’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier beta and announces Ghost Recon Network
London, uk – April 5, 2012 – Today Ubisoft announced the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier multiplayer beta will run from April 19th until May 2nd for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.
In the multiplayer beta, up to twelve simultaneous players will have the opportunity to choose from three classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and experience the intense adversarial online action in two different modes:
• Description: players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins
• Game session: 1 round of 15 minutes
Saboteur (available starting April 26th)
• Description: a bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team’s base
• Game session: 1 round of 10 minutes
Both modes will be playable on two different maps (Pipeline and Mill).
The beta can be accessed in the following ways:
• Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction Owners
o Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 owners can access the beta directly through the game
• Pre-order Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and receive a Xbox 360 beta key
• Also, look out for additional key giveaways online
Additionally, Ubisoft announced Ghost Recon Network, a free companion service that will support all Ghost Recon titles moving forward. Accessible from smartphones, tablets, and web browsers, Ghost Recon Network will allow players to interact with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games anywhere at any time. The Ghost Recon Network site (www.ghostrecon.com/network) and v1.0 iOS & Android apps will launch with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 25. Players in the multiplayer beta will have the opportunity to try specific features of the Ghost Recon Network website and get their hands on the Android mobile app – both of which are in beta stage.
Ghost Recon Network Key Features:
Customize and share in-game weapons on the go
• Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
• Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community
Track player history and friends’ in-game status
• Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
• Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets
Receive exclusive rewards
• Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
• Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences
Become a better player
• Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
• Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360® and the Sony PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system on May 25, 2012 in the UK. It will be available on PC on June 15, 2012.
@Moonwalker: I had a pet suffer liver failure last year. It's a miserable thing. Better that he's not suffering. I'm sorry you've got to deal with that all at once. (0 minute ago)
@droezelke: If there's one thing we can count on it's your crystal ball. (2 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Yep. Dead on arrival. (42 minutes ago)
and had her put to a eternal sleep by the vet this morning. Horrible and I'm gonna miss her so much, but she can't suffer. Fuck 2018!!!!! (1 Hour ago)
Very bad eating and drinking and soon no eating or drinking. Very heavy breathing and so on, long story short she was suffering and her liver values went from 100 to 400. She couldn't suffer anymore (1 Hour ago)
Today wasn't only the day of saying my final goodbye to my mom, I also had to bring my dog Yoshi to the vet. Her health had been rapidly declining since the day my mom passed away. It started with (1 Hour ago)
@droezelke: Dead on arrival just like Switch? I guess it's going to be a massive success. (1 Hour ago)