Atari also took the time to capture a couple of images of Heroes over Europe, which will be released on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. The game features online multiplayer for up to 16 players.
Atari press release:
The sequel to the mighty World War II flight combat game Heroes of the Pacific, Heroes over Europe takes aspiring combat pilots into the bullet-ridden heart of major World War II European air battles in glorious dogfight-friendly high definition. Heroes over Europe follows the Allied campaign from the attacks on London to the destruction of Berlin, with players under orders to strap themselves into the authentically rendered cockpits of the campaign’s iconic aircraft. Their mission: to survive the most ferocious dogfights ever seen in a flight combat game.
· Best tactical dogfights in HD: relive the best tactical dogfights in over 40 types of ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics with realistic localised damage on aircraft;
· Meticulously rendered environments: detailed landscapes and landmarks recreated in painstaking detail including faithful representations of London and Berlin to bring war-torn World War II to life;
· Legacy of ‘Heroes’ series: new instalment in the Heroes series builds on its impressive legacy with highly detailed realistic visual presentation and more online options;
· Comprehensive online gameplay: fight for the skies with 4 modes of online multiplayer action for up to 16 players;
· Downloadable content: additional downloadable content will be available from launch.
@b0vril: well, they've done a bit of mo-cap. probably dancing emotes for online mode or some shit. (1 Hour ago)
So apparently Rockstar are working on GTA VI..... (1 Hour ago)
new wolfenstein previews out there, game looks so much nicer than the last one. (2 Hours ago)
and down - that was a review for alien resurrection in 2000. i found it kind of funny that gamespot complained about that, given that's how all games work now on consoles. (3 Hours ago)
The game's control setup is its most terrifying element. The left analog stick moves you forward, back, and strafes right and left, while the right analog stick turns you and can be used to look up (3 Hours ago)
@alimokrane: like you generalized that KORNdog must read reviews? (22 Hours ago)
@asdfg: I wasnt talking about ALL gamers, I was talking to KORNdog. Way to go generalizing. No wonder the world is doing so well with everyone generalizing! (22 Hours ago)