Atari also took the time to capture a couple of images of Heroes over Europe, which will be released on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. The game features online multiplayer for up to 16 players.
Atari press release:
The sequel to the mighty World War II flight combat game Heroes of the Pacific, Heroes over Europe takes aspiring combat pilots into the bullet-ridden heart of major World War II European air battles in glorious dogfight-friendly high definition. Heroes over Europe follows the Allied campaign from the attacks on London to the destruction of Berlin, with players under orders to strap themselves into the authentically rendered cockpits of the campaign’s iconic aircraft. Their mission: to survive the most ferocious dogfights ever seen in a flight combat game.
· Best tactical dogfights in HD: relive the best tactical dogfights in over 40 types of ultra-realistic iconic warplanes of the era, all presented in stunning high definition graphics with realistic localised damage on aircraft;
· Meticulously rendered environments: detailed landscapes and landmarks recreated in painstaking detail including faithful representations of London and Berlin to bring war-torn World War II to life;
· Legacy of ‘Heroes’ series: new instalment in the Heroes series builds on its impressive legacy with highly detailed realistic visual presentation and more online options;
· Comprehensive online gameplay: fight for the skies with 4 modes of online multiplayer action for up to 16 players;
· Downloadable content: additional downloadable content will be available from launch.
@MrWhite: Do you have a link to that stream by the way? :) (18 minutes ago)
from there on no more sound through headphones. Goddamn, i hope This is not the case with BOTW. Otherwise i am going to have to buy a 3.5mm cable of like...4 meters or so, so i can put it in TV. (42 minutes ago)
on my TV. However when i fire up Wind Waker HD, i only get sound when i play it on the Gamepad. The game always aks if i want to play with Gamepad or Pro Controller. So i choose Pro Controller and (43 minutes ago)
I have a bit of a problem. I want to use my headphones with Wii U. So either in Gamepad or TV. Gamepad works fine when it comes to Mario Kart 8. I have sound trough the headphones and i play the game (46 minutes ago)
@MrWhite: That is damn good to hear. (1 Hour ago)
which is a common thing to be fair. (1 Hour ago)
@KORNdog: LOL korn, ya beat me to it. One of them days where my head hasn't kick started yet. (1 Hour ago)