Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
gaming isn't a hobby.. it's a lifestyle. (20 minutes ago)
I can't play VR. I have severe simulation sickness. (2 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Just stop with 'new hobby'. It makes you sound like a snob. I love gaming. I'm just tired of the rehash and playing it safe. (2 Hours ago)
Death Stranding will probably be more generic than you think. Yes the trailers are weird, but it'll probably just be a third-person survival (2 Hours ago)
you're never going to get a bunch of original game ideas these days. may i suggest VR though, it might be the game changer you're looking for. otherwise new hobby seems like your best bet. (3 Hours ago)
they have zombies...that's kind of where the comparisons start and end. it has more in common with last of us but then that's linear and more stealth then shooter. (3 Hours ago)
@droezelke: i'm pretty sure every game will feel like every other game when you think something like days gone is the same thing as dying light. lol (3 Hours ago)