Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
@Sdarts: How do you not understand. Not even half the country voted. Then how can you say: half the US supported Trump? Secondly Clinton got more votes. (1 Hour ago)
Tweet with image and inscription on the cake: [url] Great developers appreciating other great developers. Go play D:OS2, folks. (2 Hours ago)
And for those great and good feels, Guerrilla Games sent Larian Studios a beautiful cake in congratulations for the very successful launch of Divinity: Original Sin 2. (2 Hours ago)
That's it, enough Politics from me. Gotta immerse myself in good things. HOB - from the creators of Torchlight 1 and 2 - released today. Then there's RUINER. (2 Hours ago)
Of all the Americans who would deserve to be POTUS... fucking Trump... Argh, seriously?! Yes, I'm still very salty that that doofus won. Don't know when - if ever - I will stop being salty about it. (2 Hours ago)
When I think of America, I think of all the great things Americans have achieved. I love American games, books, movies, music, TV shows, art, etc. (2 Hours ago)
And sorry if it seems like I hate America or Americans or something else. I hate Trump, nothing else. I just wish Americans had been more smarter and not voted for him in the first place. (3 Hours ago)