Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
Judgement wasn't all bad though. Overrun is better than Horde and I wished if there was one thing the Coalition kept from Judgement, it was that. Instead of treating it like a horrid bastard child. (48 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: Judgement changed too much. Stim grenades that gave you double life in gun fights wat? Ink downed you in a second? Verticality in Gears maps? Jumping off rooftops? (51 minutes ago)
@Tiz: Gears of War: Judgement was a refinement of the Gears 3 formula, and was a great game in its own right. (2 Hours ago)
@Phaethon360: I completely disagree with you. Gears 2 was shit, while Gears 3 was an excellent game. (2 Hours ago)
I still think the iOS UX is inferior to both stock android and several android launchers. (4 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: I can understand the player count difference. But, frame rate? (4 Hours ago)
I got a killer deal on a 12.9" iPad Pro.. this thing is massive. (4 Hours ago)