Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
@GriftGFX: No no. They say: yes it is gambling, but we have to investigate further hoW EA does it to determine if it's gambling. It's a weird interview. (1 Hour ago)
They're probably struggling to understand how it's different from a variety of other products on their shelves. (2 Hours ago)
EA as 'randomised lootboxes'. I think the gaming industry has a strong lobby.... (3 Hours ago)
@Tiz: Just read an interview with the gambling commision on the lootboxes in BF2. They have to investigate if what EA offers really is based on chance. Wait, what? That is proven and is advertised by (3 Hours ago)
@droezelke: I hope they get addicted to them in the process. (5 Hours ago)
The Netherlands has startedan investigation into lootboxes. Also France is considering to research it. Great! (9 Hours ago)
it's honestly going to be hard to go back to playing it in flat mode. which reminds me, gotta get back to dirt rally in VR (11 Hours ago)