Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
@MikeManiac61: Ocarina of Time innovated on a lot of things when it came out, from both technical and gameplay departments. Today, if you exclude Nostalgia, it's great, but not the best Zelda game. (5 minutes ago)
@Sdarts:thought the controls looked interesting. having 1:1 (or close to) sword control instead of something like the wii version of twilight princess where swinging the wiimote just triggered actions (5 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: Haven't played Skyward Sword to completion yet, but it's definitely a divisive game, people either love it or hate it. (8 minutes ago)
@Sdarts: not often nowadays, sadly. For the other zelda games, i've got a MotionPlus controller, so i can play Skyward Sword. (11 minutes ago)
@MrWhite: Haven't played MM but I've seen gameplay footage and reviews and it looks more fascinating than OOT (16 minutes ago)
@Melmoth: That's really nice, man. In a way, it's almost like you two played games together. I hope the family life hasn't stopped that, even if it's once or twice a year. (16 minutes ago)
Majora's Mask -----> OOT. Yep, I said it. (23 minutes ago)