Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
I do get the sense that TitanFall 2 got very little marketing attention. They promoted the hell out of Battlefield. (44 minutes ago)
The TitanFall 2 review? EA not Activision. They're both having pretty good years though. (46 minutes ago)
btw, i already have my Silent Hill Downpour copy, amanonz got some stock a couple of days ago. now its selling for 15 quid and not the 5 i snatched it. i'll leave some impressions. (48 minutes ago)
yhea that review screams of cat-ching activision money hats. (50 minutes ago)
@b0vril: Some of the ultimates in Overwatch push my buttons too but they're at least kind of handled with care. They may dominate key moments but they're not like super pervasive like the stuff in COD (1 Hour ago)
@GriftGFX: yea, I hate that stuff too. (1 Hour ago)
First OW game today is full of salt from previous game.. lol (1 Hour ago)