Eighting and D3Publisher have joined forces to create the fighting game NARUTO: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 on Nintendo Wii. It features a storyline created for the north-american audience, with the biggest pool of characters in this mini-series yet (30+). Players wanting to play with either the GameCube or classical controllers will be able to do so, as long as the Wiimote of course. Everything will be displayed in widescreen with a progressive scan option (480p). To be released this Automn.
• Brand new storyline specifically created for North American audience – The story will expand on the episodes of the popular television series.
• Over 30 characters – Game characters include favorites like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi; along with some new to the Clash of Ninja series and some fighters developed especially for the title.
• Improved visuals – Game will feature an original opening movie created by Studio Pierrot, rendered cinematic sequences and widescreen (16:9) and progressive scan at 480p.
• Multiple exciting game modes – Players can fight in story mode, one to four-player multiplayer versus mode or other new exciting battle modes for the ultimate ninja experience.
• Intuitive game controls – Easy-to-learn controls allow players to execute combos and access favorite moves on any controller: Wii remote, GameCube or classic controller.
@GriftGFX: Have you not been managing all your land correctly? They're on to you. (24 minutes ago)
I explained to her that sitting on my front porch on a backstreet that no one uses is only going to get my attention. (10 Hours ago)
Speaking of mental illness: woke up this morning to some crazy woman "protesting" on my front porch. I'm still not sure what she was protesting. Something about land management. (10 Hours ago)